Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria (2955 Views)

Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. / Www.tiggohandbags.com - A Bag Manufacturer For Custom Handbags And Purses / Clearance Sales: Huggies Diapers For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria by autories(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2007
I am looking for Custom Clearance Agent in Nigeria

Please contact us by email

sales@autories.com

Shanghai Autories Industry Co., Ltd is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Car Parts and Aceessories in China.

We export Toyota and Peugeot parts to Nigeria , Africa and Middle East.

Following is an introduction about our company.

Company Name: Shanghai Autories Industry Co., Ltd
Business Catalogue: Auto parts and accessories, TOYOTA parts and PEUGEOT part
Business Type: Manufacturer and Exporter
Year Established : 2003
Market : Africa , Middle East
e-mail: sales@autories.com
contact person: Benson (sale manager)
The biggest shareholder and export agent : Shanghai Canfu Industry Co., Ltd.

Main Products:

1.Auto horn :
Disc horn,Air horn,Snail horn,BOSCH horn,COCEFA horn,SEGER horn,TYPE horn,SAGEER horn,CFA horn,BILLAS horn.
2.Auto relay and flasher:
BOSCH relay,CARTIER relay,France relay,Hella relay,AUTOMOTOR relay.
3.Clutch and clutch parts:
Clutch kits,Clutch disc,Clutch cover, Clutch bearing,Clutch facing,VALEO clutch,VALEO clutch kits,Valeo clutch cover,VALEO clutch disc,VALEO clutch bearing,SKF bearing
4.Auto filter:
Oil filter,Air filter,Fuel filter,HENGST Filter,PURFLUX filter,GUF filter,PEUGEOT filter,TOYOTA filter.
5.Ignition system:
Ignition switch,LUCAS key,Ignition wire sets,auto wire,auto fuse,spark plugs.
6.Engine parts:
Cylinder liner,wet/dry cylinder liner,semi-finished cylinder liner,Piston,Piston Ring,Fuel Pump,BOSCH fuel pump,Peugeot Cylinder Liner,Peugeot Piston,TOYOTA piston.
7.Auto switch:
Head Lamp Switch, JK106, JK017,JK108, HM Head Lamp Switch,Combation Switch.
8.Steering and suspension parts:
Tie Rod End , Control Arm , Ball Joint , Stabilizer Link.MEYLY PACKING,SASIC PACKING,TECNO PACKING.
Re: I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2012
Goodday sir/ma.
Due to your post.we are a licensed customs agent here in Nigeria we have
Have been into this business for the past ten years and we hav been doing good with a good reputation we will like to to do business with your company.our company is base @1/3 creek road apapa lagos Nigeria or u can contact us through this email fdevico2004ng@gmail.com or +2347035864656.thanks good to hear from u back
Femi ogundokun Mr
Operations manager

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria by osarojim: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
we are Freight Forwarder and Clearing Agent with Links freight Nig Ltd, 71 Stadium Road, opp. Bereton School, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt. phone no: 08055629475,08068521274. E-mail: jimwin4real@yahoo.com and jimwintim@gmail.com, www.linksfreightltd.com,We specializes in air freight, sea freight, cargo handing, haulage and all form of logistics invlvoed in the movement of goods and services, Links freight Nig Ltd is a Nigerian Customs Licensed agent with many years of experience. We clear shipments in the seaports and airports of west African countries,we advise our clients and prospective clients. we urge you to give us a trial today as you can be rest assured of excellent services. We look forward to establishing a business relationship with your organization in the most mutual and beneficial way. Our charges are cheaper and affordable to that of our competitors, all goods in transit are fully insured by Links Freight Nig ltd. We employ the best people, processor & technology in offering our service delivery and modes of operations.
we have head office in Lagos, brance in china, Londom, South Africa. so we can handle your goods from china.
Re: I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria by osarojim: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
we are Freight Forwarder and Clearing Agent with Links freight Nig Ltd, 71 Stadium Road, opp. Bereton School, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt. phone no: 08055629475,08068521274. E-mail: jimwin4real@yahoo.com and jimwintim@gmail.com, www.linksfreightltd.com,We specializes in air freight, sea freight, cargo handing, haulage and all form of logistics invlvoed in the movement of goods and services, Links freight Nig Ltd is a Nigerian Customs Licensed agent with many years of experience. We clear shipments in the seaports and airports of west African countries,we advise our clients and prospective clients. we urge you to give us a trial today as you can be rest assured of excellent services. We look forward to establishing a business relationship with your organization in the most mutual and beneficial way. Our charges are cheaper and affordable to that of our competitors, all goods in transit are fully insured by Links Freight Nig ltd. We employ the best people, processor & technology in offering our service delivery and modes of operations.
we have head office in Lagos.
Re: I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria by Petrodirect: 6:02am On May 08, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

For The Virtapay Users Only / 16 Inch Submersible Pump Cutter Suction Dredger With 24 Meters Ladder / Become An AGO (diesel), DPK (Kero) Facilitator And Make Residual Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.