Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: (39410 Views)

Online Scholarship Test. / ** 2018 Scholarship Test ** / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
amidel:
I haven't received the mail.

It could be that you supplied us with a non-existing email address. If you still haven't gotten the mail, do well to send me an alternate email address via pm. We won't be entertaining these issues during the real test.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
042born:
<b>no link yet for the test.. All i see is click here for the sample test, but theres no link.. Whats happening?

If you still haven't gotten it, send me an alternate email address via pm
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Kenedy16(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Richiez:

If you still haven't gotten it, send me an alternate email address via pm
I have received the mail but no link!
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Donpre(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamGoke:

How are we going to see our result for the Sample test?
Seriously?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by IamGoke(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Donpre:

Seriously?

What ?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kenedy16:

Is there any other person that experienced this? We need feedbacks.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Donpre(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamGoke:

What ?
I don't think you've taken the test. You'll understand why when you do
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by IamGoke(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Donpre:

I don't think you've taken the test. You'll understand why when you do

Lol. I had taken it.

It's too easy.

They want to confuse us ba?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Hahjascho(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
042born:
<b>no link yet for the test.. All i see is click here for the sample test, but theres no link.. Whats happening?
I experienced this at first, but later went through.
You can use CHROME
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hahjascho:
I experienced this at first, but later went through.
You can use CHROME

Very good feedback
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Mutini(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
I want to sincerely appreciate the coordinators of this competition. I must say their effort so far is outstanding. Response to complaints is awesome too.

Sample test received and completed using

Google Chrome

UC browser.

My recommended browser is Google Chrome.

Please, I would like to know why Chrome wasn't listed among the list of recommended browsers.

Thanks.

Image attached below

Google Chrome: 1mins 34sec

UC browser: 2 mins plus

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
The sample online test can be accessed for as many times as you'd like to but within this time frame:

Monday 21/01/2019 by 2:00pm to Tuesday 22/01/2019 by 10:00pm

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Odunharry(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kenedy16:
Check well again
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
My prayer for all of you now,is that...May your life be as simple as X-Fire test..... grin grin.....Na joke I dey ooh....The thing difficult shaa
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by IamGoke(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Emmagenius2:
My prayer for all of you now,is that...May your life be as simple as X-Fire test..... grin grin.....Na joke I dey ooh....The thing difficult shaa

You never know anything. grin
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by DrBESTJC(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
I have completed the test....

I used my inbuilt google browser.

It was smooth and hitch-free

Abeg let the main test be similar oooo... grin

Kudos to the organisers....
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Amiee99(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Using chrome browser
And glo network

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Odunharry(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
iamElgee:
Please I haven't received the sample test mail yet... cc: odunharry , richez
Check again
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Odunharry(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
iamElgee:
Please I haven't received the sample test mail yet... cc: odunharry , richez
Check again. Have you receive it?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mutini:
I want to sincerely appreciate the coordinators of this competition. I must say their effort so far is outstanding. Response to complaints is awesome too.

Sample test received and completed using

Google Chrome

UC browser.

My recommended browser is Google Chrome.

Please, I would like to know why Chrome wasn't listed among the list of recommended browsers.

Thanks.

Image attached below

Google Chrome: 1mins 34sec

UC browser: 2 mins plus

Very good feedback

I'd advise candidates having difficulties accessing the test to try google chrome. These days it comes pre-installed in most android phones.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
On a more serious note,I must not fail to commend Uncle Cc Richiez ,Uncle Cc Odunharry,Uncle Detjvu....You are all amazing.This right here,is a great scheme which I am sure,will transcend the borders of our great country Nigeria soon..May God also bless the sponsors.Both anonymous people...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Hardheolar(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
DrBESTJC:
I have completed the test....

I used my inbuilt google browser.

It was smooth and hitch-free

Abeg let the main test be similar oooo... grin

Kudos to the organisers....

The sample test is similar to a normal classroom scenario.
Teacher gives you simple examples and classwork, then gives you head cracking assignment.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by nwaobitex: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
I received mine at 12:47

But if the link for the test arrived this late, is that not going to be a problem given that the login time frame is seven minutes
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
nwaobitex:

But if the link for the test arrived this late, is that not going to be a problem given that the login time frame is seven minutes

One of the reasons for fixing different times for when the link will be sent and when the test can be accessed.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by aabiola008(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xfire sample test original copy received by me... Signed.

Review: Google chrome murdered the job!

Lol. Good job guys.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
done! thanks . received at 1:22pm
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by aabiola008(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
nwaobitex:

the test will start hours after the links would have been sent.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by lordtim001(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
I clicked the link directly in my Gmail app
Smooth sailing even on Glo network

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by lordtim001(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amiee99:
Using chrome browser
And glo network
Aunty Usain Bolt, even though the questions were cheap, I'm scared at your speed o.
My eyes are on you angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by lordtim001(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamGoke:

How are we going to see our result for the Sample test?
In the first thread, they mentioned that the sample test would not be graded. Even sef, you wan see the result of this simple thing? undecided
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Kenedy16(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Odunharry:
Check well again
It works only with chrome!
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by superjaks(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
I was able to access the sample test, though mtn network poor here
God forbid I used mtn network to access the real test
Goodluck to all the participants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.