Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... (1333 Views)

Official VIDEO: Patoranking – Another Level / Albums Updates R And B Rap Hip Hop Singles Mixtapes And Albums Links / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by Manta(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
Modenne is presently workin on mixtapes , with an American
from Brooklyn her name Toni Blackman (she is a hip-hop activist /lecturer and
lyricist) it's called 'hip-hop chill'. Another with a German
producer called Gee he met in Munich, the other one called' Boys From The North'
with some Abuja cats, the other one with  Jaque boom a German
producer he also met in Berlin.

Naija is definately on fire when they all drop, keep your ears to the ground mode is steaming!!!

Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by busygirl(f): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
can't wait to hear that! Mode9, bless you son kiss kiss kiss
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by Manta(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2007
Modenine also known as Nigelben is on another mixtape project with his producer KRAFT; while Mode drops some soulful rymes, Kraft works on the production.

If you have listened to Modenine's debut album 'E Pluribus Unum' Kraft produced that party joint 'Hands up' and 'Africa', one of the best produces in naija presently.
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by dammiecool(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
flip-flop mixtapes grin
09/09/09 is already in d dust bin tongue

Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by pheesayor(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
dammiecool:

flip-flop mixtapes grin

when will u stop hating mode9?
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by tosinaded(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
dammiecool:

flip-flop mixtapes grin

thats just the bitter truth grin
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by dammiecool(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2009
pheesayor:

when will u stop hating mode9?

when d guy starts to dey behave like a man cool
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by coolguyz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2009
truth is very bitter

sentiments wnt let them see that!
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by javalove(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
@tosin and damie

dont u wish saucekid that has made more noise than an empty barrel needs to do apprenticeship with modenine. . .?

and to u born hater of modenine called damie, dont u think that frad called Rug Head Man needs more real hiphop lessons. . .?

If and only if u fools knew who Toni Blackman was!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modenine u r doing us (ur fans) proud. . .we love u!!!!!
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by tosinaded(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
youngman quit alll this trash!!!!!!
this thread came up in 2007 , this is 2009

javalove open ur damn eyes!!!
lmao u even av it on facebook grin

Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by javalove(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
now tosin remove that ish now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it oooo. . .remove am na na na!!!!!
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by dammiecool(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2009
javalove:

now tosin remove that ish now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it oooo. . .remove am na na na!!!!!

tosin no mind am o grin file be!! je ko wa be tongue
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by javalove(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
tosin i go hack ur NL account i swear!!!! i susally font do this but this i promise u. . .
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by HJ1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
I've been a mode fan since 'about to get ugly' and 'recipe' but that guy dey mess up lately. I actually took my time in downloadin the 090909 mixtape thinkin it mite be somethin worth listenin to. THAT GUY HAS LOST IT AND HE IS SO bleeping BORING. Talkin about flings wit girls and his past experiences, on three different songs in each case. WTF!!!

I'll rather stick to my "skyzoo" or "fashawn" or "Wale" mixtape than anymore of mode's gabbage for a mixtape. No beef but that dude aint gat it anymore. Th e mode of elbow room is strugglin hard to write a meaningful pun and he even went as far as talkin crap on Jay'z D.O.A instrumental (which I know M.I would gladly rip if he was on it). No more words. one
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by tosinaded(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
I've been a mode fan since 'about to get ugly' and 'recipe' but that guy dey mess up lately. I actually took my time in downloadin the 090909 mixtape thinkin it mite be somethin worth listenin to. THAT GUY HAS LOST IT AND HE IS SO bleeping BORING. Talkin about flings wit girls and his past experiences, on three different songs in each case. WTF!!!

I'll rather stick to my "skyzoo" or "fashawn" or "Wale" mixtape than anymore of mode's gabbage for a mixtape. No beef but that dude aint gat it anymore. Th e mode of elbow room is strugglin hard to write a meaningful pun and he even went as far as talkin crap on Jay'z D.O.A instrumental (which I know M.I would gladly rip if he was on it). No more words. one

finally sum1 is talking some truth!!!!

tosin i go hack your NL account i swear!!!! i susally font do this but this i promise u. . .

your mates dey hack bank accounts, make money. u wan dey hack nairaland account cheesy
no need wasting ur effort!!!!!
it wont do me shit angry
Re: Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes... by aldon: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
malcolm ix was tight,pentium ix was tight,e pluribus unum was abit weak with (stolen concepts 4rm jay-z,weak delivery,wack production ,lack of choruses),paradigm shift was tight(but with stolen jay-z style of delivery in some tracks,lack of choruses,sample, sample).09 09 09 is gabbage and the other with kraft and his other single on line tracks are wack.the dude is not as lethal as b4.abi punchline river don dry?his style is deterioriating.let him release mixtapes with wellknown hip hopers lyk premiere 4 fame since dissin didnt work out.let him stop releasing albums cuz of his lack of choruses.

(1) (Reply)

[music]: Dr Sid Ft. Don Jazzy, Wizkid & Phyno – Surulere (remix) / The Top Ten Greatest Artists Of The 2000s Decade Worldwide / Best Reggae Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.