Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow (592 Views)

4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019 / 4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by evandez(m): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2019
1. Friends you have nothing in common with: If you friends that you share nothing in common, you don’t have the same interest, hobby, fancy, or career with. Why keep them, their interest might be opposite of yours/things you don’t like, so what will be bring you gets close if you share nothing, then cut such friendship, Water and Oil cannot mix therefore no reaction can take place. mind you, reaction signifies progress. If you keep such friends is either you influence them or otherwise. Even if you guys tend to pin point your views it might not end well, native doctor and a Prayer Warrior cannot stay in the same domain comfortably, its either the prayer Warrior fires him to death with prayer or the Native doctor (Juju doctor) poison’s him.

2. Friends that Flex “too much”: this type of friends feels they came to earth to enjoy and have fun and surprisingly they think nothing else other than to cruise, eat, drink, party and chase after girls, matters. Having fun is not bad, but doing what’s right at the right time is right. They can even rock life from Monday to Sunday and every penny they get is only for flexing, they don’t invest, they don’t buy relevant stuffs they have this quote as their favorite “I got one life, let’s enjoy it like tomorrow has nothing for us”. They marry late and most of them suffer when they get married because of no back up plan when they were still young.

3. Friends that criticizes your weakness: if the friend close to you does not encourage you to get better and stop your bad habits, they should be cut off and forgotten like yesterday. No one looks perfect, if they expect a perfect being they should go to Jesus, after all everyone knows the way to him. This set of friends will definitely turn you to a mediocre and make you look average. Every little mistake you make they complain, my dear Pick race, otherwise you might die before your time due to depression. They will make you look incompetent and useless with them complains and cynical attitude towards you. They also believe you cannot do any good. Run from the devil in human form.

4. Friends that comes to you when you have and run when you are broke: this set of friends are parasite and you are the host, they will be around when you have but the moment you look broke they will vanish into the thin air. They will never encourage you to save nor invest rather they will be auto-suggesting thing to spend on. They know the latest fashion, club, fast food and technology for you to spend money on, they always craft out with convincing reasons and benefits why you need it and will be odd if you miss it. My dear this set of friends will take you back to village.

5. Yahoo boys, scammers, gamblers and borrows: this set of friends have something in common, for the yahoo friends very soon they will go for guys’ boxers and guess what, they will take yours. Yahoo friends can do anything to remain/maintain their standard so beware or you will be a victim. For the scammers if they don’t see any one to scam they will scam you telling you to give them a certain amount, that they want to collect a huge sum from a client when they return they will give you X3, nah better investment be dis ooooo! And you will fall yakata*** when next you will see them will be next year after you have eaten suffer. For the gambler and borrows, this people when they influence you, sorry because you are signing yourself in the book of poverty and High B.P. they have money today, tomorrow they are broke, next they will borrow, this is their pattern/lifestyle, they hardly achieve anything in life.

6. Friends you don’t learn things from: obviously the word friend originated from two words “Free and End”. So any friend that doesn’t add value to your life financially, intellectually, mentally, morally is apparently reducing you. There must be something every friend has to offer and if there is nothing then they are devaluing you like Naira, if you are not smart enough you might get influence and become just like them, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are, birds of the same feather flocks together, lions row with lions while sheep rolls with sheep, Millionaires make Millionaires friends to maintain their status and progress, while losers rolls with losers

Thanks for reading
Send it to that [b]friend [/b]of you, you want to keep this year.
Re: Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by franklingud(m): 4:10am On Jan 20, 2019
No be lie on

I had a friend that anything I do will result in mocking me till... Any little mistake I make at all he will mock and insult me very well.

Anyways I have completely avoided him like a plague since December last year
Re: Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by cenaman(m): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2019
man u nail it especially the flexing and borrower/gambling type.
Re: Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by paiz: 4:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Friends that will vote Buhari
Cause they don't need your progress

1 Like

Re: Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by Ahmed0336(m): 4:36am On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
Friends that will vote Buhari
Cause they don't need your progress

Haha don't stress it man, Buhari will win hands down.
BTW hope your PVC is ready?

2 Likes

Re: Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by Paulpeterparker: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2019
show me your friend and i will tell you who you are. nice post

1 Like

Re: Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by psychologist(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Insightful
Re: Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow by vicka4u(f): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable, Man Uses Water Melon To Create Beautiful Art Works / Covid-19: Workers Of Private Establishment, Have You Been Paid? / Study A master International Finance & Accounting At Iubh,work In Germany N2.3M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.