Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,377 members, 7,826,483 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Cardi B’s Daughter, Kulture About To Betray Her ( See How) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B’s Daughter, Kulture About To Betray Her ( See How) (1699 Views)

WATCH: Cardi B’s Daughter Sweetly Disturbs Sleeping Daddy. VIDEO / Cardi B Celebrates Daughter, Kulture On Her 2nd Birthday (photos/video) / Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B’s Daughter, Kulture About To Betray Her ( See How) by PlugBlogng: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Cardi B’s Daughter, Kulture About To Betray Her ( See How)

American Rapper, Cardi B who has devoted most of her time with her baby daughter, Kulture has said she will feel very betrayed if the child says ‘daddy’ first before mama.

The mother of one made the statement after her daughter nearly said ‘daddy’ for the first time before ‘mommy’ in an Instagram video she shared.

In the video which has been deleted, the 26-year-old is seen filming Kulture happily kicking her legs as they watched her dad’s Offset rap in the Ric Flair Drip music video.
https://plugblog.com.ng/cardi-bs-daughter-kulture-about-to-betray-her-see-how/

Re: Cardi B’s Daughter, Kulture About To Betray Her ( See How) by MrSix: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari and Atiku betrayed Nigerians yesterday. This you're saying is bull shit...

Check my signature
I sell London used Laptops

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking / Between Tonto Dikeh And Non-fan Who Threatened To Punch Bobrisky / If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.