Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Android Development With PHONEGAP(HTML, CSS & JAVASCRIPT) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Development With PHONEGAP(HTML, CSS & JAVASCRIPT) (1027 Views)

Please How Can I Integrate Paystack Payment On My Phonegap App / 3 Phonegap Build Plans: Guide For A Phonegap Application Development Firm / Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Development With PHONEGAP(HTML, CSS & JAVASCRIPT) by majormd: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello developers..this thread is an introductory to those wishing to develop android using web tech. even if u dont know any programming language.
In brief phonegap help those with knowledge like html, css and js to be able to create apk apps with ease..
for you to achieve this
1. write source code(html, css and js)
2. check responsivenes since your main corcern is mobile.
3.zip your source code and upload it to there platform. and you are good to go.
Later on we wil be talking on how to structure our app for a stater project..

'
Re: Android Development With PHONEGAP(HTML, CSS & JAVASCRIPT) by majormd: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Android Development With PHONEGAP(HTML, CSS & JAVASCRIPT) by etoluw: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
op why u stop this tutorial?

(1) (Reply)

Is Jquery Still Relevant In 2019?? / Do You Have Idea Of Any Software For Humanity That Is Yet To Be Developed!!! / Side Project I Built 2022 - A Junior Dev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.