Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job (931 Views)

Please How Can I Integrate Paystack Payment On My Phonegap App / 3 Phonegap Build Plans: Guide For A Phonegap Application Development Firm / Android Development With PHONEGAP(HTML, CSS & JAVASCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job by makurnini: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2019
I am a graduate and I have web designing skills but O have no idea how to make money even though I am broke.
I am just dropping this here because i need guidance , I dont want depression to overcome me.
Re: Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job by trytillmake(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Develop projects host them show to the world, there are many larevel - web development offers here on nairaland, why depression go kill u -- be diverse do mobile apps - think what u can develop to sell -- think think think --
Re: Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job by asalimpo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
trytillmake:
Develop projects host them show to the world, there are many larevel - web development offers here on nairaland, why depression go kill u -- be diverse do mobile apps - think what u can develop to sell -- think think think --
nice advice and encouragemnt but you have to know more to know what to advice. Does he hav access to sufficient resources to create a product with? He has a computer, whatabout electricity, internet? Money for marketing the product (marketing cost)? What kind of computer (ancient or modern)? Does he hav d stamina to create a product(working for months etc)? Home situation nko? Is your family supportive or anti? Is the house livable? Is pressure on him to strt chipping in to the bread winning? Basically,it still boils down to resources (money nd non monetary) nd how to procure them?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Laravel, Vue, Phonegap Programmer Desperate For A Job by makurnini: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2019
asalimpo:

nice advice and encouragemnt but you have to know more to know what to advice. Does he hav access to sufficient resources to create a product with? He has a computer, whatabout electricity, internet? Money for marketing the product (marketing cost)? What kind of computer (ancient or modern)? Does he hav d stamina to create a product(working for months etc)? Home situation nko? Is your family supportive or anti? Is the house livable? Is pressure on him to strt chipping in to the bread winning? Basically,it still boils down to resources (money nd non monetary) nd how to procure them?
Thank you its all about making money

(1) (Reply)

Are You at beginners Or Mid-level With Web Development Using Python? See This! / Please I'm New And Need Materials To Get Started / Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.