Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) (22596 Views)

Jose Peseiro’s Wife And Daughter Celebrate Super Eagles / Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Ndlistic(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Full Name: Henry Chukwuemeka Onyekuru

Born on June 5th, 1997

Age= 21 Years

Onyekuru is a Nigerian footballer who currently plays as a forward for Galatasaray, on loan from English Premier League club Everton, and the Nigeria national team.

Early Life:
Onyekuru was born in Onitsha but grow up in Lagos, Onyekuru knew from an early age he wanted to be a footballer. Like many a young player he would attempt to recreate what he had seen on TV with his friends. He would train at weekends with a local side and play after school.

Football Career:
Onyekuru began his football career with the Aspire Academy in 2010, and graduated in 2015 joining their partner club, Eupen.

He made his debut for Eupen on 5 September 2015 in a match that ended 2–2 draw against Dessel Sport in the Belgian Second Division.

On 30 June 2017, Onyekuru joined Everton for £7 million from Eupen and was immediately sent on loan to Anderlecht.

In July 2018, Henry Onyekuru joined Galatasaray on a season-long loan from Everton.

On 19th January, 2019 Onyekuru scores his first ever football hatrick against Ankaragucu in a match that ended 6 zero.

Nigerian National Team:
Onyekuru was called up for the Super Eagles camp in May 2017.But made his first senior debut for Nigeria in a 3–0 friendly win against Togo on 1 June 2017.

On October 22, 2018 Henry Onyekuru wishes her love a very romantic birthday message. He captioned it with: My Jewel of inestimable value, I celebrate you every single day,and because this day is extra-special, I celebrate you in a very special way. Happy Birthday Love.

Source:
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/profile-of-onyekuru-age-biography-wife.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Ndlistic(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
See how he celebrated his first son first birthday and watch videoHERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Anduku: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmmm, I don begin suspect this onyekuru 21 years claim

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by flyca: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
21 years

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by adaweezy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
This man must be 26...

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by flourishing247: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
21years I believe you sir

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Ryda(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
21 na Football age

He's earning it, not my business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by DrSleekQas(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Big lie... this dude is 10 years older biko

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by nnadychuks(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
OK to those claiming he's far order than his age;
In Nigeria every parent will want you to finish secondary school.. that's 17 years old at least. Then you finally join an academy where you can spend 5 years in, get into a good club at least 2 years. If that's his football age I don't care. I'm 19 and I have this burning desire to play football, I don't want to regret not playing football on my death bed but when I claim 19 in the next 5 years I'm criticised by my fellow Nigerians...
I really wish I can join a serious football academy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by damola1: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
8ers gonna 8.

Dey can’t play footie.

Dey can’t prove you are 1 day older..

Dey all be like he is older

Fcukin wailers

WTF... #nayourage

8 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by MrOwonikoko: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Like if u saw "Ankara Gucci" and share for Onyekuru cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Sochimaobim(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
The wife is hot!

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by kakaG: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
adaweezy:
This man must be 26...

You didn't even say 30 years.
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by morikee: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
All because of hat-trick grin if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by lyricalz: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
21+10=31
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by CaptainMitch: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
He is at least 27, only few made in Nigerian males get married early.

8 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by fasho01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kool

But is it his dancing zanku after scoring his hat trick for galastasaray that is bringing about this or what

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Hector09(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
The facts is that nigerians dont want to old
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Whobedatte(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Add 13 years t o 21
That's his real age
From a reliable source
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
I can swear that this guy isn't younger than 26... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by RTSC: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
All these igbo slay queens should form an agency to target these rich footballers.

It's happening in the UK already.
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by symbianDON(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
his wife must be 17 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Slynation(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Beautiful family.......!! His wife tho
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by LZAA: 1:05am On Jan 21, 2019
damola1:
8ers gonna 8.

Dey can’t play footie.

Dey can’t prove you are 1 day older..

Dey all be like he is older

Fcukin wailers

WTF... #nayourage
Lol except he is older than 21
E get luck say im small body and boyish face dy hide am
There was one nations cup i think either 06 or 08 when a commentator was calling obafemi martins a young 25 or 26 year old,lo and behold the co commentator start to bust laff say na im "african age" be dat
It happens in south america
So if sombori tell u uzoho is 19,u wee believe grin

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by femi4: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2019
The wife is older than 21 sef
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by denjjy(m): 4:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Sochimaobim:
The wife is hot!
you be Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by CaptainGOOD: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2019
He is 21 stop hating

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by propsvila: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Why is it that people always doubt people's especially when they have achieved more than what they have achieved. If you follow your passion very early in life you are definitely going to make it at a very young age. Mark Zuckerberg was in his early 20s before he became a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Fash20: 6:58am On Jan 21, 2019
propsvila:
Why is it that people always doubt people's especially when they have achieved more than what they have achieved. If you follow your passion very early in life you are definitely going to make it at a very young age. Mark Zuckerberg was in his early 20s before he became a millionaire.

Bro that guy is not 21... He is way older than that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History / Femi Fashakin Wins At 2019 WSOP Poker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.