Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) (22608 Views)

Jose Peseiro’s Wife And Daughter Celebrate Super Eagles / Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Ubiudumo(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Hmmm the age though undecided
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by VictorRomanov: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2019
kakaG:

You didn't even say 30 years.

Because you be him papa abi?
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by viktagorion: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
He's not 21 yrs
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Chukalemon(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
How will onyekuru be 21 if onyekuru is 21 then how old are myself
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by mechanics(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
See how his wife is dressing?
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
nnadychuks:
OK to those claiming he's far order than his age;
In Nigeria every parent will want you to finish secondary school.. that's 17 years old at least. Then you finally join an academy where you can spend 5 years in, get into a good club at least 2 years. If that's his football age I don't care. I'm 19 and I have this burning desire to play football, I don't want to regret not playing football on my death bed but when I claim 19 in the next 5 years I'm criticised by my fellow Nigerians...
I really wish I can join a serious football academy in Nigeria
No mind people.. As if there's a real scouting system in Nigeria.. Try going for an U-20 trial and see if u won't be told that you're too small..
Abi our parents no go let us finish secondary school before dem allow us play ball?.
You can always join an academy..there are various academy around..
Make your research and join a good one..close to you..
Time waits for no one.
Re: Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) by kakaG: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
VictorRomanov:

Because you be him papa abi?

wink wink winkCodine in action

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.