Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day (11975 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / Access Bank Front Line Intern Aptitude Test 2018 / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by Skillz0355: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2019
Good morning all, please, I need your advice. I applied for both Eco and First bank graduate trainee programs. Now, received an invite for exam. I'm confused, dunno which to go for.
It's same time and day.
First bank required one O level sitting, buh I av two.
please advice me o
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by LOWPEAK: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Skillz0355:
Good morning all, please, I need your advice. I applied for both Eco and First bank graduate trainee programs. Now, received an invite for exam. I'm confused, dunno which to go for.
It's same time and day.
please advice me o
Am writing First Bank's
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by rottennaija(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Skillz0355:
It's same time and day.
please advice me o

If Eco doesn't require 1 sitting O'level, choose Eco

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by BoboKush(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Do we need to tel u to apply for what u av qualification for... They want one sitting u av too then u already knw that no go area... U r qualified for Eco.. U need no advice

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by Ololanla: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Do both
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by InaNla(f): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Congratulations in advance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Choose one and focus your preparations and ask the other for s reschedule tell them you are out of town

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by tempest01(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Send both of them an email, asking if it is possible to reschedule.

reschedule the first one that replies favourably.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by Nonnyflex(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Biko is it only me that is searching for the problem of this man?... And it made fp?... I can't really say how you guys do it... So if someone advises you write the FB own that you aren't qualified you will do abi
... Continue deceiving yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by optimismlaz(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Go for Eco bank

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by afo86: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Bro Follow your mind
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by bluebay(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Go for Firstbank, leave Eco.
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by fastseo: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
tempest01:
Both? Whci kind village people advise be this

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by raphieMontella: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2019
op, call first bank and tell them to postpone your test because ya dangote's son..

come on will you go for ecobanks own angry

abi you think they're joking about the one sitting

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by solablings(f): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Nonnyflex:
G
MASUN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by sfsmng: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Do both.... Write Ecobank today, then ask firstbank if you can reschedule
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by tempest01(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
fastseo:

Both? Whci kind village people advise be this

Yes both...you are asking if it is possible to reschedule. When they reply, he can reschedule one.
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by helpee(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
You just want people to know two banks invited you nothing more. You definately don't need advice. You already know you are not even qualified for First bank exam. You were called in error since you have two o level sittings. So if you need advice...this is my advice. Go for first bank exam. They are older, stronger, better with good job prospects. If you don't take my advice because you already know you don't qualify, God punish you for wasting my time this early morning

35 Likes

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by suxy(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
LOWPEAK:
Am writing First Bank's
same here do you have any of their aptitude test past questions??
As for the op post, I thought that eco is 9am while first is 1pm??

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by bronx07: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Leave Bank get a business

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by Muscomide: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Skillz0355:
It's same time and day.
please advice me o

Going from my experiences as a First Bank customer, I will not advice my enemy to work there. Very useless bank!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by supereagle(m): 7:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Just pray for divine guidance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by presido997(m): 7:46am On Jan 21, 2019
ops, you don't need any advice for this ur question ooo
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by Ugosample(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2019
helpee:
You just want people to know two banks invited you nothing more. You definately don't need advice. You already know you are not even qualified for First bank exam. You were called in error since you have two o level sittings. So if you need advice...this is my advice. Go for first bank exam. They are older, stronger, better with good job prospects. If you don't take my advice because you already know you don't qualify, God punish you for wasting my time this early morning

it is not that serious you don't need to be so so angry
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by dazzlingd(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Fvk the two of them, bank work you may regret it
Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by dazzlingd(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2019
tempest01:

reschedule the first one that replies favourably.

Then both of then reschedule him to same day grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by Femziecarlos(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2019
helpee:

Bad guy with Zero joy.... Lmao

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Eco And First Bank Aptitude Test The Same Day by MrSix: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Errrm
Eco Bank still exists? Access bank should just swallow it already.

Check my signature
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Job Titles To Package Your Profession / Soldiers Write Chief Of Army Staff Over Illegal Deduction Of Their Salaries / How Do You Cope When A Colleague Or Senior Is Not Up To Their Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.