Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him (25375 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Letenwam: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
It seems IK Ogbonna is still enmeshed in the alleged marital crisis, as he shunned his wife’s’ birthday after she deleted her birthday post to him on Instagram. 

Sonia Morales had penned down a birthday message to IK Ogbonna on January 12, however the words embedded in the shoutout raised eyebrows. She had written; 

Bday boy abi old man! PapaAce, more blessings, more grace, more success and more cake

However after IK Ogbonna shunned his wife's birthday Saturday and went ahead to wish singer turned social media influencer, Tunde Ednut a happy birthday, she shared a cryptic message. She wrote;

Just for the record darling, not all positive changes feel positive at the beginning

Still go ahead,
Still keep your head up,
Still be brave,
Still don't settle .
Never ever settle. 

https://lailasnews.com/ik-ogbonna-shuns-wifes-birthday-as-she-deletes-her-birthday-post-to-him/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by PrettyGist: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2019
cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by izzou(m): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2019
grin

How I wish I cared cool

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by MrSix: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Yeyebrities at it again
Forget this people. Make sure you're used to that p*ssy or d*ck before marrying it.

Need a laptop?
USA used Laptops available for sale
Details in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2019
angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2019
these two should go off social media and settle their quarrel.
Any small thing they will run to social media and post one rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Exwizard: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2019
They use to have a wonderful family, they should work it out or Bleep off.... We have better issues 5o handle buhari just challenge obasanjo for a fight

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by mrjaydee(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Whatever

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Joshmodest(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2019
You come ask Instagram when u wan marry am ....NO
When u dey straff am for night u come insta ask for help ..NO
When. the thing dey sweet we know ..NO
When u say she be ur personal ashewo dat time I remember saying she would soon be for public consumption... people bashed me
Now una dey fight everyday na so so Instagram post , pls let's rest ....not in peace tho !!!

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Sirpaul(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2019
should this be news early on monday morning..Biko don't start....
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by firstolalekan(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2019
So fuckìng what?
Can't find a fùck to give

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by CaptainGOOD: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2019
MrSix:
Yeyebrities at it again
Forget this people. Make sure you're used to that p*ssy or d*ck before marrying it.
Need a laptop?
USA used Laptops available for sale
Details in my signature.

I need to get one for my kid bro, u sure they are USA used?
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by chinavs9ja(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Being a celebrity with no marriage life is as useless as poo!

I am a web designer, check my signature if you need a web designer
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Baroba(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2019
My God, the unemployment rate in this country is alarming, you can see the effect..Too many jobless youths..
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by baratech: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Okay
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Yewandequeen(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2019
So much for the media.
People should learn to keep love life private even if its headed for the rock, hit a rock or sank in the bottom of the ocean still keep it private.
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by jesmond3945: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2019
If buhari wins I think the blogger that posted this nonsense would finally get a life.
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by lassana: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2019
The same couple I see cuddle themselves during shopping at shoprite. Nonsense NEWS
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2019
They want to trend
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Black man can't co habit well with their own women, how will cohabit well with others?

The only way this marriage would have been sweet was if they were living abroad where the woman is king and the male is constantly being told that at breakfast, lunch and dinner so it easily sinks in his brain.
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Kokoman1(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Letenwam:
It seems IK Ogbonna is still enmeshed in the alleged marital crisis, as he shunned his wife’s’ birthday after she deleted her birthday post to him on Instagram. 

Sonia Morales had penned down a birthday message to IK Ogbonna on January 12, however the words embedded in the shoutout raised eyebrows. She had written; 

Bday boy abi old man! PapaAce, more blessings, more grace, more success and more cake

However after IK Ogbonna shunned his wife's birthday Saturday and went ahead to wish singer turned social media influencer, Tunde Ednut a happy birthday, she shared a cryptic message. She wrote;

Just for the record darling, not all positive changes feel positive at the beginning

Still go ahead,
Still keep your head up,
Still be brave,
Still don't settle .
Never ever settle. 

https://lailasnews.com/ik-ogbonna-shuns-wifes-birthday-as-she-deletes-her-birthday-post-to-him/

All these celebrity marriages self
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Rosarie(f): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2019
Very immature set of people.how can u have issues u will not wish hbd na ur enemy.even if u are having issues.must u make a post to confirm people suspicion.they will laugh at u and move on.mumu couple.esp u know u are celebrities
Re: IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him by Platony(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2019
This is what u get as a man wen u marry BIG Y@*SH instead of BIG BRAIN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejike Asiegbu's Father Is Dead! J.U. Asiegbu Dies At 100 (Photo) / Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria / Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.