Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim (30349 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by akum78: 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim and Nigerian singer, Iceberg Slim have been described as one of the most admired couples in the entertainment industry. Their public display of affection for each other made them the envy of most people.

However, it appears all is not well in these lovers' camp. The curvaceous actress has reportedly deleted all photos of her boyfriend off her Instagram page sparking rumours that they may have broken up.

The only photo of him still on her page is the one from an advert they did together. Perhaps her decision to leave it may be in order to avoid a breach of contract.

Photos of them can still be seen on Iceberg Slim's page. Many people strongly believe that their relationship has finally crashed. This is due to the fact that the two who were known to attend events together, now appear in public places separately.

The last time they two were sighted together was in March, when they traveled on a baecation to celebrate the actress's birthday. Niether of them is yet to address the rumours.

If found to be true, a lot of fans might have their hearts broken as they happened to be almost everyone's favourite couple.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4775/juliet-ibrahim-fuels-breakup-rumours-as-she-deletes-all-photos-of-iceberg-slim/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by akum78: 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , I Guess something is happening ..

IS THE MAN BELOW THE NEW MAN IN HER LIFE ?

Click here to Learn More : https://aprokogirl.com/4775/juliet-ibrahim-fuels-breakup-rumours-as-she-deletes-all-photos-of-iceberg-slim/

2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by blessingsonflee(f): 2:34pm On May 05, 2018
Foolish girl! Can you also undo the ass-squeezing viral pictures .

84 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by rossyc(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2018
Time up...who's next?

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by GisterBlogger: 3:19pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Darkseid(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2018
Yeye news, who cares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Hahnemann: 4:49pm On May 05, 2018
K
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by okomile(f): 4:50pm On May 05, 2018
Better now than domestic violence in future grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by fowlyansh181(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2018
When it is glamorous they make it public, when it goes sour they do it in secrecy.. humans

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by olusola200: 4:50pm On May 05, 2018
Hmm,can she delete from her memory too

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 05, 2018
So what's the point? Who lost?

Her!

After sharin' us all those Beauty & The Beast themed pictures where that Afonja black devil was pressin' & squeezin' her juicy ass like sachet water now she's deletin' them.

On behalf of the Vaseline Crew, we hereby relocate to Davido/Chioma's page for adequate resources. She thinks she can starve us.

Nonsense!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by RealDannie(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2018
While some are at work, some at trainings and some at owambes.

Some are on Juliet's IG page monitoring pics she deleted and the ones she has left cheesy

Anyway, atleast they're somewhere grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2018
I am a gay person right now hearing this news
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by cecymiammy(f): 4:52pm On May 05, 2018
cold
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2018
blessingsonflee:

Na the ass squeezing pics go kill her already dead career

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by 01mcfadden(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2018
Their cross
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Evablizin(f): 4:52pm On May 05, 2018
cheesy

She is seeking for new assurance. The assurance from Slim has expired.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by LesbianBoy(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2018
blessingsonflee:

An ass squeezed cannot be unsqueezed grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Yommiefish(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2018
God help her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2018
Ediots! After those pictures una still breakup. Davido and Chioma next grin grin grin

Please don't quote me o.

I am on medication and my doctor advised I stay away from trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 05, 2018
Aww eyah, e pain me sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by goggleit: 4:53pm On May 05, 2018
The tip of the Iceberg is Slim angry

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2018
This is why I don't take my life online. Nobody's business because no body has to know.

Where that picture Iceberg squeeze that soft onion biko kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
blessingsonflee:

Hopefully you are a virgin if not can you undo the hard azz fu...c..k...I...ng your exs give you?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Thermodynamics(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2018
I knew that guy was only after her Ass.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by shegie(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2018
lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Thermodynamics(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
blessingsonflee:

Babe, forget the topic, you fine scarer, can I send you an email so we can move our future chat to WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
This is why I don't take my life online. Nobody's business because no body has to know.

Where that picture Iceberg squeeze that soft onion biko kiss smiley

He squeeze am like say na today bread
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Boyooosa(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
Why she com dey vex?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Bantino(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2018
blessingsonflee:

Or the ass pounding from back, front, up, down etc

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Healthwellness0(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2018
make we help her trend abi? nonsense!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2018
cry grin grin cool shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.