Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Residents Panic As Eiye And Aiye Cult Groups Clash In Lagos Community. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Panic As Eiye And Aiye Cult Groups Clash In Lagos Community. (618 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Residents Panic As Eiye And Aiye Cult Groups Clash In Lagos Community. by EmmyBlogs(f): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2019
There was pandemonium in Ishawo community at Ikorodu in Lagos State, on Thursday last week when rival cult groups, Eiye and Aiye, engaged in a supremacy battle. The clash, which occurred about 8.55p.m., at Olainukan bus stop, forced residents of the community to hurriedly shut their doors and remain indoors, as guns, machetes and other dangerous weapons were freely used.

After the dust had settled, Eiye group reportedly killed a member of Aiye confraternity, identified simply as Sunday.

The clashes between cult groups in Ikorodu are said to be on the increase. Several people were said to have sustained various degrees of injury while trying to escape. A resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said they were in front of their house when they saw some youths, all dressed in black, chasing some people.

He said: “Because we are used to cult clashes, immediately I saw the youth in black, I called my wife who was selling bread in front of our house to pack because anything could happen. “A few minutes later, after we gone inside the house, we started hearing gunshots from different angles. On the fateful day, there was a serious commotion in the community.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/residents-panic-as-eiye-and-aiye-cult.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Residents Panic As Eiye And Aiye Cult Groups Clash In Lagos Community. by MrSix: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2019
CNN
carrying nonsense news

Check my signature jare
Re: Residents Panic As Eiye And Aiye Cult Groups Clash In Lagos Community. by Elukapendragon(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2019
They should not be in panic..... The Nigerian Army should be invited ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Husband Arrested As Wife Is Found Buried In Shallow Grave After Missing 2weeks / See How A Man Exposed Thief That Stole His N340k, Nigerians React / Kenya Woman Chops Off mans Private Part for sleeping With housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.