Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator (36087 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events / Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by mumin4sure(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
can anyone accommodate me anywhere not too far from Ikeja
Am ready to pay half of the rent .
You can reach me on 08136685344
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by freemi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pojomojo:
Can you mention the names of State House of Assembly member, House of Representatives members and Senator representing you at State and federal level without visiting Google. I t time you take decise action on what happening in Nigeria than celebrity abi na yeyebrities
good talk.it shud start frm d grassroot. Tho i want a change in govment

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebukav:

� � � � � �
which enugu
be like say head dey pain you
Enugu is fully Buhariated
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by maestroferdi: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Why all Atiku supporters are straight of child factory

We forget things very easily in this country, I wonder why we still attach any relevance to what Obasanjo says or thinks. This is the same guy that wanted to override our constitution to extend his corrupt regime.
So because Obasanjo allegedly tried to override the constitution, he should keep quiet in the face of Buhari's tyranny and impunity?

What have you been smoking lately?
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Ranchhoddas: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
jk200:
But that doesn't mean she should insult the president. she is too young for that.

The table might turn tomorrow and you may need the help of those who you have insulted in the past. How will you face them.

Don't let us support politicians blindly at our own detriment.
She no get sense. Her advisers self no get sense.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by YenYo: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
You are dying of hunger and have no job but you will come online to rant that buhari his better than ur grandfather.

The Zombie syringe is obviously strong.

Atiku will win this election and nothing will happen and if buhari tries anything funny then he will be used to replaced Lauren gbabo at the Hague.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Boyooosa(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Someone that can memorise matured script in nollywood can easily pronounce this few lines so im not surprised. But before you continue playing the role you are scripted and paid for, go and ask your momma about atiku, nigerian politics and taking up portfolio in nigeria's political setting. She can guide you right cos she has more experience.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
She should better stay clear from politics.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by highness25(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
booblacain:
16 is a youth.
Youth what? 16 is a kid abeg
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by erenax: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Enugu is fully Buhariated

Because of Buhari, you are at home for 2months
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by highness25(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
graphycode:
since 2014
Yes, she's every year 16
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
erenax:

Because of Buhari, you are at home for 2months
Look at this one, it's because of past administration, if they had settle ASUU, we won't be experiencing any strike.
And point of correction, it's not Buhari
And am not at home

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Awoo88: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
This babe do hammer!!!! E go pain apc say dem no reach her quick!!! Good time for nollowood. Watch how apc will get three to for idiots like this one to declare for bubu the brainless lifeless one
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Badonasty(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Teenage Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels has Blasted President Buhari in an acceptance speech she posted on her Instagram page stating that she has agreed to become the Youth Campaign Coordinator for former Vice President  Atiku Abubakar.
She wrote

I'm Regina Daniels. Proud to be 100% Atikulated with Atiku Abubakar who is in the race to become Nigeria's next President. I accept my appointment as Youth Campaign Coordinator For Nollywood with humility and youthful zeal. Atiku is a youth-friendly leader who has assured that every 4 out of 10 of his cabinet will be a youth. It can't sure get any better.
The incumbent called President "Bubu" is a myriad of lies, inuendos, deceits, incompetence, tyranny, inability, inadequacies, glaring misfit and the downright collapse of the basic structure of the Nigerian society. The drift is brazen. The nation is at crossroads. The land bleeds from hunger and inertia. It's time to steer the ship away from caput. From Bama to Bori, Aba to Abuja, kaura Namode to Kaduna, the sky is gloomy.
Time for Nigerian Youths to join me and vote Atiku/Obi 2019 to protect our future.

See full details below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/teen-actress-regina-daniels-blasts-buhari-as-she-becomes-atikus-youth-campaign-coordinator-details/

person wey no fit vote sef na youth coordinator
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
SHE'S SPOT-ON! THUNBS UP!
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by mohims(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Who is this spoiled brat that lacks home training? Useless bitch. Atiku will soon scatter your smelling anus

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by jibrilELsudan: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
IT'S VERY OBVIOUS SHE'S FVCKING Atiku AND SUCKING HIS D!CK. EVEN FROM HER MOUTH YOU CAN TELL THAT HER PUSSY IS VERY WIDE .

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Silly girl better concern herself about preventing yahoo boys from stealing her panties for ritual than to enter what is clearly above her head.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by bjjose: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
She is too young for this. She Genevieve ask her pushy take suffer for Atiku hand.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by famzynet: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
jk200:
But that doesn't mean she should insult the president. she is too young for that.

The table might turn tomorrow and you may need the help of those who you have insulted in the past. How will you face them.

She did not insult the president. She only said what is in the minds of millions of Nigerians. Is it not glaringly clear that Bubu is a total failure? Let me put it plain to you. Buhari is the worst president that Nigeria has had. And I doubt if any incoming president can perform as bad as Buhari has done. Ask millions of Nigerians to score Buhari and you will be surprised. Why is Buhari's body language all about rigging of the next election if he did well? Buhari is a total failure and despite my not giving a damn to any post about Regina Daniel,I admire her courage for speaking out the obvious and exactly what nearly good patriots of Nigeria has at heart.
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by duwdu: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Teenage Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels has Blasted President Buhari in an acceptance speech she posted on her Instagram page stating that she has agreed to become the Youth Campaign Coordinator for former Vice President  Atiku Abubakar.
She wrote

I'm Regina Daniels. Proud to be 100% Atikulated with Atiku Abubakar who is in the race to become Nigeria's next President. I accept my appointment as Youth Campaign Coordinator For Nollywood with humility and youthful zeal. Atiku is a youth-friendly leader who has assured that every 4 out of 10 of his cabinet will be a youth. It can't sure get any better.
The incumbent called President "Bubu" is a myriad of lies, inuendos, deceits, incompetence, tyranny, inability, inadequacies, glaring misfit and the downright collapse of the basic structure of the Nigerian society. The drift is brazen. The nation is at crossroads. The land bleeds from hunger and inertia. It's time to steer the ship away from caput. From Bama to Bori, Aba to Abuja, kaura Namode to Kaduna, the sky is gloomy.
Time for Nigerian Youths to join me and vote Atiku/Obi 2019 to protect our future.

See full details below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/teen-actress-regina-daniels-blasts-buhari-as-she-becomes-atikus-youth-campaign-coordinator-details/

This one is already indoctrinated and uncouth at this young age and taught to wail with insults! Chai.

P34c3
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by erenax: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by oyatz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buhari's haters on Nairaland added the insulting part to her original post.

jk200:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.