Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator (851 Views)

Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise / Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator / Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator by Letenwam: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
Regina Daniel who has been appointed Youth campaign coordinator for Atiku, has blasted President Buhari who according to her is a myriad of lies. 

Regina Daniel who further disclosed that she has accepted her appointment as a Youth campaign coordinator for Atiku, disclosed that the land bleeds from hunger and inertia. According to her, it is time for Nigerian Youths to join her and vote Atiku/Obi 2019 to protect our future.

She wrote; 

I'm Regina Daniels. Proud to be 100% Atikulated with Atiku Abubakar who is in the race to become Nigeria's next President. I accept my appointment as Youth Campaign Coordinator For Nollywood with humility and youthful zeal. Atiku is a youth-friendly leader who has assured that every 4 out of 10 of his cabinet will be a youth. The drift is brazen. The nation is at crossroads. The land bleeds from hunger and inertia. It's time to steer the ship away from caput. From Bama to Bori, Aba to Abuja, kaura Namode to Kaduna, the sky is gloomy. 
Time for Nigerian Youths to join me and vote Atiku/Obi 2019 to protect our future.

https://lailasnews.com/regina-daniels-blasts-buhari-as-shes-appointed-youth-campaign-coordinator-for-atiku/

lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator by okomile(f): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin
Watch your back

Can you play politics?
It is not a game for the chicken hearted
grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Looked At Me When I Challenged Him On Political Matters – Olu Maintain / 'I Am Married To The Arts' - Shaffy Bello Rocks Fabulous Artistic Look / Rudeboy Daughter Makes Her First Song Tells Her Dad... Just Shut Up And Hug Me D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.