Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death (15539 Views)

Police Arraign Two Tiktokers For Defaming Lagos Monarch, Oba Elegushi / Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) / MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by bluecircle470: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Noel1:
Nd where did u see Obasanjo's name in that post?

They’re obviously suffering from dyslexia
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
Some people didn't bother read before commenting

I dey tell you bro... there hatred for anything Christianity won't allow them to read the news now... and thanks to the braindead mod that push the news to front page with a misleading title
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by IbrahimDamola: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I agree with you.
The incestous monkey is obviously getting jittery of what will happen to his stolen wealth.
I also understand his ota farm staff salary was being footed by fed govt until buhari came to stop that rape.
The ugly monkey was talking about abacha era. During abacha regime, where was he?

OBJ is the best president Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by TIGRITIS: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

OBJ is the best president Nigeria has ever produced.
Okay. But pls search for your likes and discuss this with them, I prefer discussing with human beings.
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by IbrahimDamola: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Okay. But pls search for your likes and discuss this with them, I prefer discussing with human beings.

I heard you are rummaging the dustbin looking for dirt on Atiku and Obi?.. Na true? grin

Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by TIGRITIS: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I heard you are rummaging the dustbin looking for dirt on Atiku and Obi?.. Na true? grin
Pls can we see more of your family pictures in action?
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Good job

Forget Abacha, Obasanjo is perhaps the most corrupt leader this country will ever know. No ifs no buts!

Obasanjo is not even half as corrupt as Tinubu of wonderful Apc. I can only imagine what will happen to this country once tinubu get his hands on the national treasury. Atiku would become a saint where he is.
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by Chyxki: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
islandmoon:
useless church , they told even people who have ulcer to fast to their death , they women to put anointing oil on their private part before sleeping with their husband , rubbish!

Make sure you don't go there for help one day, it would be to your greatest shame!
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by Chyxki: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
richcasey:
This article says nothing really.

The story is a lot deeper... its not easy to make a withdrawal from a dead persons account without adequate paperwork.
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by islandmoon: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chyxki:

Make sure you don't go there for help one day, it would be to your greatest shame!
me go to a church that has done more harm to running families rather than reconciling them, I'm not a religion bigot, and I don't belief in screaming die die die before I'm blessed , MFM will always remain miserable as it is, they will keep getting fat on your tithe and offering

i will never go there just because there are more successful people in Nigeria and in the world who never did, who are not even Christians, beat that !!
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by islandmoon: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chyxki:

and again , tell pastors to start seeking God and not just about God science courses for their members, I don't know what your members stand to gain with the certificates you are issuing them after those courses, hahahahaha
Re: Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death by koyeni(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ok

Check my siggy

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Nigerians Arrested For Ingesting Cocaine In Brazil / Man Sells Father To Kidnappers For N45,000 In Osun / Eight Cross-dressers Bag Three Months Imprisonment In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.