Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Please Try Not To Insult Each Other - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Try Not To Insult Each Other (920 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? / Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by gem70: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2010
I notice we always insult each oda n threads, Why being rude? Why? I Knw nigerians to be decent and respectful people. This is the 21st century. If sm1 brings up a thread u dont like d least you could do is to ignore it. Please please, Lets try n respect each odas opinion. Thanks
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by slex(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2010
okay grin Please advice people also to put up reasonable threads as well wink
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by double08(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2010
slex:

okay grin Please advice people also to put up reasonable threads as well wink

seconded and thirded

@ poster sometimes you just wonder if people think with their brain
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by gem70: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
I knw der ar a lot of weird pple around. But please dont 4get dat der s a thin line btw sanity n insanity, My point s simple try as much as possible to avoid insultin sm1. Dönt 4get dis website s viewed by people all ova d world! Lets nt portray ourselves like rude,angry, aggresive people. Or are we!
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by dobodobo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2010
gem70:

I notice we always insult each oda n threads, Why being rude? Why? I Knw nigerians to be decent and respectful people. This is the 21st century. If sm1 brings up a thread u dont like d least you could do is to ignore it. Please please, Lets try n respect each odas opinion. Thanks
if person insult me, I must reply with insult and that is why I am a Nigerian and I always remain a nigerian. I am not Akata with white head wey no ripe.
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by gem70: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
Well i wuld like oda members of dis forum to comment on dis. Is being nigerian synonymous wit being insultive?
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by dobodobo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
gem70:

Well i wuld like oda members of dis forum to comment on dis. Is being Nigerian synonymous wit being insultive?
What comment, even if you mistakenly insult me then expect insult in returns, even Oyinbo insults Oyinbo too, our brain are equal to same thinking but the skin are different. No one is supreme ad the white are the worst when to come to insult, calling Eto,Kanu,Roberlo Carlos etc blacks monkeys on the pitch and not until Diouf split on one of the fan after they insulted him, the Germans are one of the worst in racist abuse known as insulting black and no one is superior so stop coming here to form.We are african
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by lioncoolst(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2010
Well i wuld like oda members of dis forum to comment on dis. Is being nigerian synonymous wit being insultive?

NOT EXACTLY! ITS JUST THAT AS A NIGERIAN, YOU ARE PRESUMED TO BE NATURALLY SMART AND INTELLIGENT. SO, ANYTHING LESS GETS SOMEONE ON THE EDGE, HENCE THE INSULTS!!
THIS FORUM IS FOR INTELLIGENT AND SMART NIGERIANS. SO, ANYONE WHO DOESNT FALL INTO THIS CLASS DOESNT HAVE A BIZ BEING HERE.
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by gem70: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
Dats my point, D fact dat whites ar insultive does not mean we are. Infact its unafrican! Our culture has more value dan theirs, There ar beta ways of showing someone dat he s of track, It knw its not easy, But i feel d hallmark of maturity is showing restraint, Even wen provoked, So my guys nothing do una, I just dey try say make una kool temper!
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by lioncoolst(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2010
What comment, even if you mistakenly insult me then expect insult in returns, even Oyinbo insults Oyinbo too, our brain are equal to same thinking but the skin are different. No one is supreme ad the white are the worst when to come to insult, calling Eto,Kanu,Roberlo Carlos etc blacks monkeys on the pitch and not until Diouf split on one of the fan after they insulted him, the Germans are one of the worst in racist abuse known as insulting black and no one is superior so stop coming here to form.We are african

FOR EXAMPLE, THESE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH REASONS. THIS ARGUMENT IS NOT AN OBJECTIVE ONE, SOI DO NOT SUPPORT IT.
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by lioncoolst(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ poster sometimes you just wonder if people think with their brain

THATS A GOOD POINT.
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by double08(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2010
@poster some of the Pentium I brain are commenting on this thread

check out the other section like technology,politics they are not that abusive over there,I guess when it comes to romance some pips chose to think with their de/eks and pu55ies
Re: Please Try Not To Insult Each Other by slex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2010
double08:

@poster some of the Pentium I brain are commenting on this thread

check out the other section like technology,politics they are not that abusive over there,I guess when it comes to romance some pips chose to think with their de/eks and pu55ies

seconded with thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Tripping Xperience In India / Flat Tyre At Night , Made Easy Target For Robbery / How To Protect Your E-currency Accounts Most Especially Your Liberty Reserve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.