Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Full Stack Developer Needed !! - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Full Stack Developer Needed !! (3836 Views)

Full Stack Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by jelel6: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
urchrlex:

Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz

Yelp. Basically same solution I have.

However, there's a slight change needed for your program...

When a number is divisible by both 3 and 5, you're to print "fizzbuzz" AND NOT "FizzFizzBuzz".
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by urchrlex: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
jelel6:

Yelp. Basically same solution I have.

However, there's a slight change needed for your program...

When a number is divisible by both 3 and 5, you're to print "fizzbuzz" AND NOT "FizzFizzBuzz".

The logic question is incorrct with outcome they want
for(var i=1; i<101; i++){
var tr = "", fi ="", no="", bo="";
if(i % 3 == 0 && i % 5 != 0){
tr = "Fizz";
}
if(i % 5 == 0 && i % 3 != 0){
fi = "Buzz";
}
if(i % 5 == 0 && i % 3 == 0){
bo = "FizzBuzz";
}
if(i % 5 != 0 && i % 3 != 0){
no = i;
}
console.log(no +tr + fi + bo);
}
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by urchrlex: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Similar to a question Microsoft gave me last year at their interview. Omo, I not fit do am until the time expired.
Question: If A=1, B=2, C= 3, ..., Z=26. Write a program (Javascript) that returns every word whose sum equals to 100.
The truth of the matter is writing algorithm in a timed test may not be best to access Programmers because atimes you may need to think and think before you get the problemm solved which time may not permit.

const characode = function(words){
const letters = {"A":"1","B":"2","C":3,
"grin":4,"E":"5","F":"6","G":"7","H":"8","I":"9","J":"10","K":"11",
"L":"12","M":"13","N":"14","O":"15","P":"16","Q":"17","R":"18","S":"19","T":"20",
"U":"21","V":"22","W":"23","X":"24","Y":"25","Z":"26"};
var mat = letters[words];
return mat;
}
function sumwords(word){
var words = word.toUpperCase();
var sum = 0;
sum += 0;
for(var i = 0; i < words.length; i++) {
var fo = parseFloat(characode(words[i]));
sum += fo;
}

return sum;

}
var mywords ="apple"
console.log(sumwords(mywords));
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by urchrlex: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
urchrlex:

"L":"12","M":"13","N":"14","O":"15","P":"16","Q":"17","R":"18","S":"19","T":"20",
return mat;
}
function sumwords(word){
var sum = 0;
sum += 0;
sum += fo;
}

return sum;

}
var mywords ="apple"

Similar to a question Microsoft gave me last year at their interview. Omo, I not fit do am until the time expired.
Question: If A=1, B=2, C= 3, ..., Z=26. Write a program (Javascript) that returns every word whose sum equals to 100.
The truth of the matter is writing algorithm in a timed test may not be best to access Programmers because atimes you may need to think and think before you get the problemm solved which time may not permit.[/quote]

return mat;
}
function sumwords(word){
var sum = 0;
sum += 0;
sum += fo;
}

if(sum == 100){
return word;
}else{
return "The sum of the word is not 100";
}

}
var mywords ="apple"
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by jelel6: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
urchrlex:

The logic question is incorrct with outcome they want
for(var i=1; i<101; i++){
var tr = "", fi ="", no="", bo="";
if(i % 3 == 0 && i % 5 != 0){
tr = "Fizz";
}
if(i % 5 == 0 && i % 3 != 0){
fi = "Buzz";
}
if(i % 5 == 0 && i % 3 == 0){
bo = "FizzBuzz";
}
if(i % 5 != 0 && i % 3 != 0){
no = i;
}
console.log(no +tr + fi + bo);
}

It is correct. You're correct also, just the part where you pass the string "fizzfizzbuzz" instead of "fizzbuzz".
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by vick4eva: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
exchangedrive:
I have received applications from a handful but it is rather sad, that nobody is willing to take the online assessment (test).
Some would rather want to drop samples of jobs done in times past; which is not a true reflection of a developer's ability;
since such jobs might have been a collaborative effort.
Thus, we require applicants to take the online assessment in real-time.
Thank you.

Victorukafor@gmail.com
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Kaylhey20: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
jelel6:

It is correct. You're correct also, just the part where you pass the string "fizzfizzbuzz" instead of "fizzbuzz".

With Python :

num = list(range(1, 101))

for i in num:
if i%3 and i%5 == 0:
print ('FizzBizz')
elif i%3 == 0:
print ('Fizz')
elif i%5 == 0:
print('Bizz')
else:
print(i)
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Bizmagnet: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
urchrlex:

The truth of the matter is writing algorithm in a timed test may not be best to access Programmers because atimes you may need to think and think before you get the problemm solved which time may not permit.

return mat;
}
function sumwords(word){
var sum = 0;
sum += 0;
sum += fo;
}

if(sum == 100){
return word;
}else{
return "The sum of the word is not 100";
}

}
var mywords ="apple"
You didn't get the question bro. The question is to return all words such that when you add all its letters, it will give 100. What you did is test for words whose letter sum up to 100.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by urchrlex: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bizmagnet:

You didn't get the question bro. The question is to return all words such that when you add all its letters, it will give 100. What you did is test for words whose letter sum up to 100.

Post the right answer Bro. If you want it the way you stated then contact me because u will PAY some dollars! grin angry undecided
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Bizmagnet: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
urchrlex:

Post the right answer Bro. If you want it the way you stated then contact me because u will PAY some dollars! grin angry undecided
Lolz. Like I stated earlier, I was given the question at an interview which I couldn't solve till the time expired. You're good I must confess but that answer is not accurate. What's your stack? I wouldn't know if you can chat me up to discuss something.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hi, I am a full stack developer vast in PHP, laravel and software architecture.

You can contact me
Whatsapp: 2347038257962
Email: akinbami.gbenga@gmail.com
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by kay9(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Bizmagnet:

I came across this thread late last night - yes, I know its been over a year but I got interested in this question above ^^
Anyway, I bookmarked it and came back this morning (I deliberately avoided thinking about it in the night so I could simulate it being a random sudden test). Here's my answer::

//start time: 10:01am

function wordValue(word) {
let chars = ["A","B","C","grin","E","F","G","H","I","J","K","L","M","N","O","P","Q","R","S","T","U","V","W","X","Y","Z"];
function getWordValue(word) {
let wordUpperC = word.toUpperCase();
let wordValue = 0;
for (let letter of wordUpperC) {
for (let char of chars) {
if (letter == char) {
wordValue += (chars.indexOf(char)+1);
}
}
}
return wordValue;
}
if (getWordValue(word) == 100) console.log(word);
else console.log("The given word does not add up to 100" );
}

//end time 10:35am

I feel kinda proud, finished it all plus troubleshooting/testing in less than 40mins (used a bunch of random words and then "Jttttj" to test). smiley
I did a teeny-tiny small ojoro sha; I couldn't remember the string method for converting to upper case letters, so I googled it. But everything else I wrote by myself from scratch.

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by CherylTorrenue(f): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2020
We are leading software development company in India offers advanced services in the field of offshore mobile and web application development across various diverse platforms. Connect with our experts, developers and analysts working on enterprise mobile application development for fortune 1000 customers. Hire app developer from us to render robust and scalable mobile applications for your business.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by knaikky(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2020
My company is in urgent need of a website developer with graphic knowledge that can deliver quality job within a short possible time for a part-time employment.

Please fill the form below and we will contact you if you are shortlisted. Thanks

Application form: https://forms.gle/cdiGLkNTrkmvfCtK6
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by vick4eva: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
victorukafor@gmail.com 08089604115

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mastering Python - Networking And Security Training Video / ( At Present)"watch Lucy 2014 Online" #streaming / Phpsocket.io-Real-time Chat Engine With HTML & Android Client Support [Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.