Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Full Stack Developer Needed !! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Full Stack Developer Needed !! (3812 Views)

Journey To Full Stack Developer / Full Stack Developer Needed / Full Stack Developer Intern Needed In Lagos 100 -150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
exchangedrive:
Reminder resent!

Subject: Filtered Interview Invitation for Fullstack Developer

Junk folder; perhaps!
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by dometome: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
exchangedrive:

You are wrong; very wrong. Those are words from a "quack developer"; junior at best. A portfolio on the other hand can be a joint effort between 2 to as much as 100 programmers.
Besides, you cannot cheat at this assessment. If you think you can cheat, why not drop your email and give it a shot.
It is a realtime assessment, your browser will be monitored for tab changes (just in case, you wish to visit Google)
and your webcam will be turned on while the assessment is in progress. So we will actually watch and hear you do it in real life.
Tell me how you wish to cheat at that. As a matter of fact, we use the same assessment that has been regulated for hiring candidates remotely the world over.

So you are willing to try? undecided
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Which employer or company does that? Why do all these when you simply need to call the prospective employees to your office and interview them in person? Not even Upwork.com does it. BTW, if I use two different browsers I can beat your system and cheat. People Cheat even on Upwork. Those tests are a waste of time. Portfolios are what real employer look for, not ohhhh I can write a little javascript calculator, or I can write a little javascript todo app. Or even what is the difference between querySelector()and querySelectorAll()? No! Your portfolios show your real ability.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by godofspeed: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
ebukaubah78@gmail.com vuejs/symfony developer
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by vick4eva: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
victorukafor@gmail.com
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by exchangedrive: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
dometome:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Which employer or company does that? Why do all these when you simply need to call the prospective employees to your office and interview them in person? Not even Upwork.com does it. BTW, if I use two different browsers I can beat your system and cheat. People Cheat even on Upwork. Those tests are a waste of time. Portfolios are what real employer look for, not ohhhh I can write a little javascript calculator, or I can write a little javascript todo app. Or even what is the difference between querySelector()and querySelectorAll()? No! Your portfolios show your real ability.

I will not condescend so low to banter words with you. Your responses show that you're not really exposed to international standards in the IT world. Your knowledge is limited to the local Nigerian settings. I will refer you to StackOverflowJobs and GlobalSkillsHub. Take time to visit them, setup a profile, and apply for an interview. Come back here and tell us if they setup a real-time interview or asked for a portfolio. I will also like you to check the popular VanHack job postings. Also come back and tell us if they ask for a portfolio or if they request an online interview. Also please check HackerRank too. You can also check world-leading integration company, Zapier. Come back and tell us if they asked for your portfolio or called your phone number or called you to their office. Or if they asked you to pass the online assessment first.
None of these leading companies will check your portfolio without you passing the online assessment first. And that is exactly the same footstep in which we tread.

How about the certification exams for scripting and framework languages? Did you send them your portfolio or visit their offices to get certified.
It is only in Nigeria, people want to see your portfolio. That is not how it done in countries where the IT industry is regulated.
First, you apply for a job, with your resume. If your resume is interesting, we invite you to an online coding challenge. If you pass, and are selected among others who passed, you will be invited for a phone call and from there we do the onboarding or not, depending on how the phone calls go. You might still be interviewed via the phone or simply asked to do a small demo project.
This is the pattern, the same pattern the global companies I listed above use till date. Even FaceBook and Google.
Even Nairaland does it's own coding challenge. Have you ever attended a Hackathon? Do they look at your portfolio?
How about Andela (Africa's #1 IT resource)? Do they ask for a portfolio? Your portfolio don't mean sh.it if you cannot pass a coding challenge.
And it is quack developers like you, with over-bloated and exaggerated portfolios, that took years to build, would be scared of facing a simple 10-line coding challenge. You would never pass the audition of any Hackathon glaringly.

Finally, the dance floor is open so to speak. There is no need to waste too much effort. Kindly drop your email address, or create any one. I will send you a link to the test as I have sent to others. You are welcome to cheat. I will upload your results here publicly for all to see. If you can pass via cheating, which we all here, will be privileged to see, I guarantee you will be hired as the Lead Developer; without further ado.

Prove yourself, remember; cheating is allowed. Until then, please show the decency of making meaningful comments. And read a little more, some more knowledge will expose you beyond your "local variable scope"; and stop displaying sheer folly on the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by teshiam(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
exchangedrive:

I will not condescend so low to banter words with you. Your responses show that you're not really exposed to international standards in the IT world. Your knowledge is limited to the local Nigerian settings. I will refer you to StackOverflowJobs and GlobalSkillsHub. Take time to visit them, setup a profile, and apply for an interview. Come back here and tell us if they setup a real-time interview or asked for a portfolio. I will also like you to check the popular VanHack job postings. Also come back and tell us if they ask for a portfolio or if they request an online interview. Also please check HackerRank too. You can also check world-leading integration company, Zapier. Come back and tell us if they asked for your portfolio or called your phone number or called you to their office. Or if they asked you to pass the online assessment first.
None of these leading companies will check your portfolio without you passing the online assessment first. And that is exactly the same footstep in which we tread.

How about the certification exams for scripting and framework languages? Did you send them your portfolio or visit their offices to get certified.
It is only in Nigeria, people want to see your portfolio. That is not how it done in countries where the IT industry is regulated.
First, you apply for a job, with your resume. If your resume is interesting, we invite you to an online coding challenge. If you pass, and are selected among others who passed, you will be invited for a phone call and from there we do the onboarding or not, depending on how the phone calls go. You might still be interviewed via the phone or simply asked to do a small demo project.
This is the pattern, the same pattern the global companies I listed above use till date. Even FaceBook and Google.
Even Nairaland does it's own coding challenge. Have you ever attended a Hackathon? Do they look at your portfolio?
How about Andela (Africa's #1 IT resource)? Do they ask for a portfolio? Your portfolio don't mean sh.it if you cannot pass a coding challenge.
And it is quack developers like you, with over-bloated and exaggerated portfolios, that took years to build, would be scared of facing a simple 10-line coding challenge. You would never pass the audition of any Hackathon glaringly.

Finally, the dance floor is open so to speak. There is no need to waste too much effort. Kindly drop your email address, or create any one. I will send you a link to the test as I have sent to others. You are welcome to cheat. I will upload your results here publicly for all to see. If you can pass via cheating, which we all here, will be privileged to see, I guarantee you will be hired as the Lead Developer; without further ado.

Prove yourself, remember; cheating is allowed. Until then, please show the decency of making meaningful comments. And read a little more, some more knowledge will expose you beyond your "local variable scope"; and stop displaying sheer folly on the thread.

You are absolutely correct man. I am sure about Alphabet and Facebook employment, they do a lot of hackathons and coding challenges, bug fixing (debugging) and many more. It was even adapted in the film about facebook (the social network) where they had to code while drunk to be employed. This companies love gifted coders who have a knack for solving problems, that's why many of their employees end up building multimillion and billion dollar start ups like quora, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by exchangedrive: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
teshiam:

You are absolutely correct man. I am sure about Alphabet and Facebook employment, they do a lot of hackathons and coding challenges, bug fixing (debugging) and many more. It was even adapted in the film about facebook (the social network) where they had to code while drunk to be employed. This companies love gifted coders who have a knack for solving problems, that's why many of their employees end up building multimillion and billion dollar start ups like quora, e.t.c.

Preach, brother, preach.
I am perplexed at why someone who claims to have a gigantic portfolio will be scared of doing a live coding challenge.
What does it tell you, brother? That something is fishy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by dometome: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
exchangedrive:

I don't even live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by dometome: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
exchangedrive:

That is a long story and outrightly false. I can assure you that you lied. Go to codingphase.com and confirm or better go to the youtube channel of codingphase and confirm it. You are a liar. No matter how good you are, as a new comer in the industry, you can only be employed as a junior developer in a big company, and your job will be to assist the senior developer(s), not to change the world, things may be different in small and start up companies, but you will never be employed alone, you will work as a team. The exams is all about memory but your portfolios show your ability and experience, and when employers employe people, what are they seeking for? Memory or experience, ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by exchangedrive: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dear senior developer with an "amazing" portfolio; you have still not dropped an email to beat or circumvent our coding challenge.
You had bragged you could beat it by one way of opening another tab. We invited you to a 10-line challenge publicly.
Will it suffice to say you are scared to be disgraced on a public forum?
Did you not see that you have been offered the role of 'Lead Developer' should you beat the system in any way you deem fit?
At least by doing so, you would have discovered a bug in the system; or better still, a hack.
And we'd be forever grateful and compensate in cash or kind.
So what would it be?
Are you willing to prove your salt's worth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by hollyfat(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
exchangedrive:
I replied your email, I'm still awaiting your response
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by cchuk: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
exchangedrive:
I have received applications from a handful but it is rather sad, that nobody is willing to take the online assessment (test).
Some would rather want to drop samples of jobs done in times past; which is not a true reflection of a developer's ability;
since such jobs might have been a collaborative effort.
Thus, we require applicants to take the online assessment in real-time.
Thank you.

Please is the position still open, I'm willing to take the online test. Is the test on hackerank or codility?

Here's my email: covenantchukwudi@gmail.com
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by asalimpo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
exchangedrive:

you patently wrong about many things you r saying here. Throwing words around like regulated nd top it companies doesnt hide ur biase. For many self taught devs or unschooled devs, the portfolio is the primary consideration that got them an interview/job. Many devs also dislike coding during an interview and some consider publishing code to public repositories as unpaid work. Employers that dont consider portfolios are actually not worth working for. How can you tell how a coder thinks other than reviewng his past works? Google how programmers got jobs and you'll see time nd time that portfolios were tipping factors.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by exchangedrive: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
asalimpo:

you patently wrong about many things you r saying here. Throwing words around like regulated nd top it companies doesnt hide ur biase. For many self taught devs or unschooled devs, the portfolio is the primary consideration that got them an interview/job. Many devs also dislike coding during an interview and some consider publishing code to public repositories as unpaid work. Employers that dont consider portfolios are actually not worth working for. How can you tell how a coder thinks other than reviewng his past works? Google how programmers got jobs and you'll see time nd time that portfolios were tipping factors.

The very moment you mentioned "bias"; I knew you were being emotional about it.
Go through my statements again without being emotional about it. And I can list a handful of fortune 500 companies
that want live action, at least, before seeing what your port looks like. Would you say it's not worth working for any member from the
fortune 500?

Let me repeat myself using a programmer I had come in contact with as a case study; even from Nairaland. He had showed me a lovely portfolio. Not super great, not bad too. So I had asked him to explain why he wrote "this like this instead of that" and "that like that, instead of this"
and eventually found out, it was a co-development between him and a couple of friends as a university project. Imagine that.
He handled the front end, while some others handled the back end. But he came out as a full stack developer.
When he was asked to explain some cases from the back end, the truth was revealed.
All this unnecessary fuss would have been prevented in a real-live coding challenge. Nobody is going to ask you to implement the
Fibonacci sequence in a coding challenge. Rather, it's a logical test and it would tell us how a coder thinks because we can see him in real life
coding under "pressure", if you put it that way.
Besides, there are many coders who attend hackathons, as I said earlier. What would you make of that?
It so sad to see that majority of the coders on Nairaland are all talk and zero action, and I am not taking that back.
And I do not care if you are self-taught or Harvard-taught. Just defend your skills in real-time; while the HR team is watching.
How hard could that be?

p.s.: What is the essence of going through a lovely port and you are invited to the office. Believe me, we will NEVER do any on-boarding process
until a code editor is opened and the PC is placed in front of you. At least show us something right here, right now. So we are back to square one. It's a waste for resources and time for the HR department. I would really love to see you submit your amazing portfolio to Google and
hope you get hired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by exchangedrive: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
cchuk:

Please is the position still open, I'm willing to take the online test. Is the test on hackerank or codility?

Here's my email: covenantchukwudi@gmail.com

We got one today from this board.
Still open for a few more.

2 Likes

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Livebygrace: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
exchangedrive:

Please, can I have the test sent to mail tomorrow?
busuyem@gmail.com
Let me try my luck!
Kindly hint me when sent
Thanks.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by asalimpo(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2019
exchangedrive:

The very moment you mentioned "bias"; I knew you were being emotional about it.
Go through my statements again without being emotional about it. And I can list a handful of fortune 500 companies
that want live action, at least, before seeing what your port looks like. Would you say it's not worth working for any member from the
fortune 500?

Let me repeat myself using a programmer I had come in contact with as a case study; even from Nairaland. He had showed me a lovely portfolio. Not super great, not bad too. So I had asked him to explain why he wrote "this like this instead of that" and "that like that, instead of this"
and eventually found out, it was a co-development between him and a couple of friends as a university project. Imagine that.
He handled the front end, while some others handled the back end. But he came out as a full stack developer.
When he was asked to explain some cases from the back end, the truth was revealed.
All this unnecessary fuss would have been prevented in a real-live coding challenge. Nobody is going to ask you to implement the
Fibonacci sequence in a coding challenge. Rather, it's a logical test and it would tell us how a coder thinks because we can see him in real life
coding under "pressure", if you put it that way.
Besides, there are many coders who attend hackathons, as I said earlier. What would you make of that?
It so sad to see that majority of the coders on Nairaland are all talk and zero action, and I am not taking that back.
And I do not care if you are self-taught or Harvard-taught. Just defend your skills in real-time; while the HR team is watching.
How hard could that be?

p.s.: What is the essence of going through a lovely port and you are invited to the office. Believe me, we will NEVER do any on-boarding process
until a code editor is opened and the PC is placed in front of you. At least show us something right here, right now. So we are back to square one. It's a waste for resources and time for the HR department. I would really love to see you submit your amazing portfolio to Google and
hope you get hired.
i wasnt being emotional. I had my logical mind at the helm. Google receives tens of thousands of resumes a day. It would b impractical for them to screen by portfolios. Cases like that cannot b used to justify the statemnts you made about portfolios not carrying weight with companies. Years of reading about how programmers got their foot in d door time nd time over point to d importance of the portfolio. And how ppl without degrees should hav side projects they work on to hone their skills. The friend you mentioned was actually a testamnt to the importnce of a portfolio- it fished him out. Proved him to b phoney. It's hard to lie convincingly about a signifcnt coding project. Obviously, good companies dont rely on portfolios alone- theyre whiteboards,phone screens etc.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by exchangedrive: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2019
asalimpo:

i wasnt being emotional. I had my logical mind at the helm. Google receives tens of thousands of resumes a day. It would b impractical for them to screen by portfolios. Cases like that cannot b used to justify the statemnts you made about portfolios not carrying weight with companies. Years of reading about how programmers got their foot in d door time nd time over point to d importance of the portfolio. And how ppl without degrees should hav side projects they work on to hone their skills. The friend you mentioned was actually a testamnt to the importnce of a portfolio- it fished him out. Proved him to b phoney. It's hard to lie convincingly about a signifcnt coding project. Obviously, good companies dont rely on portfolios alone- theyre whiteboards,phone screens etc.

We are starting to get somewhere. I had promised to not to banter words with anybody but I will keep replying you because I like your line or logic and sense of reasoning. It is mature enough to make me continue the conversation. Don't let it get into your head!
Anyway, it is rather unfortunate that we are on different sides of the fence. A typical "recruiting" process takes time and resources; as you have mentioned Google as a case study. But that is not why we are not focusing on your portfolios. Every HR team has their internal process for situations like these. Fortunately for us, we prefer the live challenge and I kid you not when I said, it was heavily borrowed from top global IT firms. We did our research well. Allow me to reiterate that that we are not biased towards tertiary education in; so to speak, else, I would have said that from the onset. So a self-taught coder/programmer could actually hone his skills anyhow he chooses to, we are not concerned about that. Finally, it is quite a pity for some, that we DO NOT REPLY ON PORTFOLIOS at all; at least not in the very beginning. Like you said, they are whiteboards, phone screens, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by exchangedrive: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Livebygrace:

Please, can I have the test sent to mail tomorrow?
busuyem@gmail.com
Let me try my luck!
Kindly hint me when sent
Thanks.

Not a problem. Will do.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Livebygrace: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2019
exchangedrive:

Not a problem. Will do.
ok boss
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by havilahconsults: 1:45am On Jan 29, 2019
exchangedrive:
Are you a full stack developer conversant with PHP, Laravel and any flavors (or frameworks) of Javascript?
Can you do "clean" software integration?
Drop your Whatsapp digits and you will be contacted;
Or your email address if your prefer.

p.s.: You must be really good at what you do because you will be working with foreign developers.
If you are good, you will be assigned to multiple projects upon completion of a previous one.

Remuneration: $15 per hour per project.

Thank you.

havilahconsults@gmail.com
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by cchuk: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2019
exchangedrive:

Please send me the test, i'm interested
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by abula112(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Am interested, am good with core php, laravel and vue.js
whatsapp 08106813749 or mail abula3003@gmail.com
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by hemmayo: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
olaayo10@gmail.com or you can contact my mobile 09053552140
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by cooltime56: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Am a full stack javascript programmer, do I stand a chance?
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by MrWondah(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2019
exchangedrive:

We are starting to get somewhere. I had promised to not to banter words with anybody but I will keep replying you because I like your line or logic and sense of reasoning. It is mature enough to make me continue the conversation. Don't let it get into your head!
Anyway, it is rather unfortunate that we are on different sides of the fence. A typical "recruiting" process takes time and resources; as you have mentioned Google as a case study. But that is not why we are not focusing on your portfolios. Every HR team has their internal process for situations like these. Fortunately for us, we prefer the live challenge and I kid you not when I said, it was heavily borrowed from top global IT firms. We did our research well. Allow me to reiterate that that we are not biased towards tertiary education in; so to speak, else, I would have said that from the onset. So a self-taught coder/programmer could actually hone his skills anyhow he chooses to, we are not concerned about that. Finally, it is quite a pity for some, that we DO NOT REPLY ON PORTFOLIOS at all; at least not in the very beginning. Like you said, they are whiteboards, phone screens, etc
I have failed so many tests. Let me see if I can pass yours
mrchiwondah@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by jelel6: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
exchangedrive:

Every HR team has their internal process for situations like these. Fortunately for us, we prefer the live challenge and I kid you not when I said, it was heavily borrowed from top global IT firms. We did our research well.

I absolutely understand your rationale about portfolio and live coding challenge as regards your recruitment process and it's generally the same adopted by industry leaders.

Write a program that uses console.log to print all the numbers from 1 to 100, with two exceptions. For numbers divisible by 3, print "Fizz" instead of the number, and for numbers divisible by 5 (and not 3), print "Buzz" instead. When you have that working, modify your program to print "FizzBuzz" for numbers that are divisible by both 3 and 5 (and still print "Fizz" or "Buzz" for numbers divisible by only one of those).

(This is actually an interview question that has been claimed to weed out a significant percentage of programmer candidates. So if you solved it, your labor market value just went up.)

The above was taken from a popular Javascript book I started recently so you can imagine I was surprised a supposedly more experience developer doesn't expect some kind of coding test to work with a firm.

4 Likes

Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Bizmagnet: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
jelel6:

I absolutely understand your rationale about portfolio and live coding challenge as regards your recruitment process and it's generally the same adopted by industry leaders.

Write a program that uses console.log to print all the numbers from 1 to 100, with two exceptions. For numbers divisible by 3, print "Fizz" instead of the number, and for numbers divisible by 5 (and not 3), print "Buzz" instead. When you have that working, modify your program to print "FizzBuzz" for numbers that are divisible by both 3 and 5 (and still print "Fizz" or "Buzz" for numbers divisible by only one of those).

(This is actually an interview question that has been claimed to weed out a significant percentage of programmer candidates. So if you solved it, your labor market value just went up.)

The above was taken from a popular Javascript book I started recently so you can imagine I was surprised a supposedly more experience developer doesn't expect some kind of coding test to work with a firm.

Similar to a question Microsoft gave me last year at their interview. Omo, I not fit do am until the time expired.
Question: If A=1, B=2, C= 3, ..., Z=26. Write a program (Javascript) that returns every word whose sum equals to 100.
The truth of the matter is writing algorithm in a timed test may not be best to access Programmers because atimes you may need to think and think before you get the problemm solved which time may not permit.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by Bizmagnet: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
jelel6:

Similar to a question Microsoft gave me last year at their interview. Omo, I not fit do am until the time expired.
Question: If A=1, B=2, C= 3, ..., Z=26. Write a program (Javascript) that returns every word whose letters sum equals to 100.
The truth of the matter is writing algorithm in a timed test may not be best to access Programmers because atimes you may need to think and think before you get the problemm solved which time may not permit.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by urchrlex: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2019
jelel6:

Point of correction; This is a very simple logic question not algorithm; Think of it like an Engineer to on and off 100 bulbs
for(var i=1; i<101; i++){
var tr = "", fi ="", no="";
if(i % 3 == 0){
tr = "Fizz";
}
if(i % 5 == 0 && i % 3 != 0){
fi = "Buzz";
}
if(i % 5 != 0 && i % 3 != 0){
no = i;
}
console.log(no +tr + fi);
}
Console.log is an api in node not Javascript.
for the second part;
var tr = "", fi ="", no="", bo="";
if(i % 3 == 0){
tr = "Fizz";
}
fi = "Buzz";
}
if(i % 5 == 0 && i % 3 == 0){
bo = "FizzBuzz";
}
no = i;
}
console.log(no +tr + fi + bo);
}
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by urchrlex: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
urchrlex:

Point of correction; This is a very simple logic question not algorithm; Think of it like an Engineer to on and off 100 bulbs
var tr = "", fi ="", no="";
if(i % 3 == 0){
tr = "Fizz";
}
fi = "Buzz";
}
no = i;
}
console.log(no +tr + fi);
}
Console.log is an api in node not Javascript.
for the second part;
var tr = "", fi ="", no="", bo="";
if(i % 3 == 0){
tr = "Fizz";
}
fi = "Buzz";
}
if(i % 5 == 0 && i % 3 == 0){
bo = "FizzBuzz";
}
no = i;
}
console.log(no +tr + fi + bo);
}
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
FizzFizzBuzz
Fizz
Buzz
Fizz
Fizz
Buzz
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed !! by jelel6: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Question: If A=1, B=2, C= 3, ..., Z=26. Write a program (Javascript) that returns every word whose letters sum equals to 100.

� haha grin to work With the big guys no easy oh.

That's an interesting question. I'm curious, how many minutes did they expect you to take solving that. I want to try it timing myself wink

I think time based coding challenge is also not the best way to go, but it's the best or most efficient way option because there are still people who'd pass them. More than the number needed self. Man just has to hope he's in his elements during this coding challenges cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mastering Python - Networking And Security Training Video / Meet Nairachat - Nigeria's New Phenomenon / Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.