Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) (718 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) by itzbright(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
After classes, Angela was arranging her books, everyone have gone out of the classroom, she was the only one remaining, someone tapped her, she was shock, she quickly turned back and saw that it was praise, she move back, so that if anyone enter the classroom they will not suspect anything.
*Angela:* What did you do that for?
*Praise:* Are you scared or what ?
*Angela:* Why will I be scared of you, but please don't try it next time
*Praise:* So how are you doing ?
*Angela:* As you can see am doing fine and beside I want to return back to my hostel
*Praise:* Angela when I first saw you I couldn't keep my eyes off you. When you smiled at me I couldn't keep my heart from racing, when you looked into my eyes I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you, it may sound simple and small, nothing unique or original but yet it means so much courage to say that I love you.
*Angela:* Like seriously
*Praise:* Angel, you are the first person I think about when I wake up and the last person I think about when I sleep. Day in, Day out, I remind myself how lucky I will be to have you, Angela will you be the girl of my dreams, will you be my Bae.
*Angela:* Wow, praise your words are very touching and captivating but as you can see am already occupied and I am in a relationship, save your words for another girl that is single and ready to mingle.
*Praise:* You may not love me like I love you, you may not care for me like I care for you, but Angel I can't stay without you please don't fall my hands
*Angela:* Mr man stop stressing yourself, you know me and Kingsley are dating and I love him so much, Bye
*Praise:* Angel I give you true love , you are in love with someone that cannot kiss you in the presence of your classmates, is that one love
*Angela:* Please don't get me annoyed he was shy
*Praise:* Hmm, your boyfriend was shy to kiss you but I hoped you are aware that he kissed Cecilia passionately when you were in the library
*Angela:* Shut up, why are you telling lies.
*Praise:* I accept that I am telling you lies but why is it that when you came back from the library all eyes were on you. Angela stop deceiving yourself, I love you sincerely.
*Angela:*I hate you
She ran out of the classroom and went to her dormitory weeping..
To read complete story of Is Love A Crime Season 1 Kindly Visit https://brightlovestory.com/is-love-a-crime-season-1/
Re: Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) by Christty(f): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
How will you know the person who is truly in love with you?
Re: Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) by Ifypresh(f): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Next plz
Re: Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmm sad
Re: Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) by makuazini(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
dis kind yeye story sef grin
Re: Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) by itzbright(m): 3:08am On Nov 01, 2022
To read Complete Story of Is Love A Crime Season 1-5 Visit https://brightlovestory.com/is-love-a-crime-season-1/

(1) (Reply)

Healer -full Story / Get Published As A Writer Free Of Charge! / Book On Photojournalism Ready: Any Publisher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.