Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use (17846 Views)

Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns / Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Yoighaman(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
maynia:

So smoking weed will make you join cult?

Yes. It gives you a higher propensity to. Your circle of friends would most likely be weed smokers and cultists. Although, there are cult guys who neither smoke nor drink, but the risk is higher when you smoke weed and hang out with fellow smokers.
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yoighaman:

Yes. It gives you a higher propensity to. Your circle of friends would most likely be weed smokers and cultists. Although, there are cult guys who neither smoke nor drink, but the risk is higher when you smoke weed and hang out with fellow smokers.

So the country where they made weed legal, they are encouraging cultism?

Don't cultist smokes cigrattes, yet cigrattes is legal. Means our government is supporting it.

Your thinking is old, man.

Do you know the tons of benefit you can get from weed?

Nigeria is among the top 10 countries that smokes weed in the world.

Where did you get your fact bro or is it just assumptions?

Well, you will understand until it happens to you.
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Yoighaman(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
maynia:

Trash man

Lol....sometimes you don't know what you got till it's gone....but it ain't funny, now I'm single and searching....as in, like looking for those boys caught up in a cave in Asia... smiley
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Yoighaman(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
maynia:

So the country where they made weed legal, they are encouraging cultism?

Don't cultist smokes cigrattes, yet cigrattes is legal. Means our government is supporting it.

Your thinking is old, man.

Do you know the tons of benefit you can get from weed?

Nigeria is among the top 10 countries that smokes weed in the world.

Where did you get your fact bro or is it just assumptions?

Well, you will understand until it happens to you.

Can you compare the style and modus operandi of the cultism in those countries with the type that exist in Naija? I went to a Naija Uni and know what I'm saying, I also happen to understand what applies in Uni abroad.

Well, addressing my old school reasoning, yeah, I finished Uni in the early 2000s at a young age of barely 20+, but I'm not that old for a guy, late thirties is not bad nau but I would not support my young brothers engaging in bad acts, I have a duty to speak against it.

Bad things existed but then, must we continue to let it happen? Legalizing anything is not a big deal. LGBT is also legalized but do I support it? Hell NO.

Conclusively, the society and authorities can legalize anything but would never wish their wards to partake in it....
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yoighaman:

Can you compare the style and modus operandi of the cultism in those countries with the type that exist in Naija? I went to a Naija Uni and know what I'm saying, I also happen to understand what applies in Uni abroad.

Well, addressing my old school reasoning, yeah, I finished Uni in the early 2000s at a young age of barely 20+, but I'm not that old for a guy, late thirties is not bad nau but I would not support my young brothers engaging in bad acts, I have a duty to speak against it.

Bad things existed but then, must we continue to let it happen? Legalizing anything is not a big deal. LGBT is also legalized but do I support it? Hell NO.

Conclusively, the society and authorities can legalize anything but would never wish their wards to partake in it....

Of course, USA/UK cult are more dangerous than here.
USA where you can get a gun very easy?
We no reach bro.
And they abuse drugs more than us..

Weed doesn't make you a good guy or a bad guy just like going to church doesn't make you a good guy.

You need to spark a joint Egbon.

How do you know something is a bad act or not.
Show me where in the Bible God said we shouldn't use weed?
About the gay? Who are we to judge them.
Even God wait till the end of man's time before he judges why should you and i

And there are various ways you can take the herb.
Arguably the best musician in history of Africa is a smoker.
Former president of Uruguay smokes!
Elon musk smokes!

Like Falz said
" you no dey smoke, you no dey drink liquor, but your heart dey very wicked, can you see the picture?"
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yoighaman:

And how is smoking a bad act?

Yet drinking alcohol is normal, almost everyone does it in a way.
You can drink coffee, but do you know coffee contains caffeine ,a psychoactive drug? Isn't that also bad?

The pharmaceutical companies produces drug that's even more lethal but no one talks about it.
Well,
Most people know what to think.
Few people know how to think.
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Yoighaman(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
maynia:

And how is smoking a bad act?

Yet drinking alcohol is normal, almost everyone does it in a way.
You can drink coffee, but do you know coffee contains caffeine ,a psychoactive drug? Isn't that also bad?

The pharmaceutical companies produces drug that's even more lethal but no one talks about it.
Well,
Most people know what to think.
Few people know how to think.

Bro...Alcohol, gambling and drugs ruin lives....I have seen it happen to people....don't get it twisted, I currently drink, smoke cigarette and sometimes gamble (I lost millions of naira in gambling and speculation)...but I know it's bad and inimical to progress, so I condemn it 'cos I iive it and have a personal experience, so when I talk, please listen bro.....,Donald Trump allegedly doesn't do any of these because his elder brother was an alcoholic and died as a result, they've got a kinda spell on me, but it's temporal, just a decision from me and it'd be all gone, maybe when I have a woman...lol..., or should I just say they are all gone? Ok nau...lol.....but you see, I share these lesson so young guys can learn. I didn't do cultism 'cos of my personal beliefs and my father's persistent calls back then, warning and pleading simultaneously but it's a choice, some do it and it ends off well for them, others do it and they either messed up or get killed. It's 50/50....but I vehemently oppose it. ...bro, listen when I talk....I'm not a riff raff...lol, I do well but learn from my experiences...thank God for his blessings and mercies....my mistakes could have ruined me...but I'm good today and can talk about it...if we no make money, wetin we gain? Lol....cheers bro!
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by luluosas(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2019
Yes, because you won't smoke weed again nor drink alcohol if you become a true follower of Jesus Christ. God bless you
maynia:

Because im smoking weed?

But it's okay to drink alcohol and drink coffee?
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2019
luluosas:
Yes, because you won't smoke weed again nor drink alcohol if you become a true follower of Jesus Christ. God bless you

Where did God say that?

But it's okay to drink coffee that contains caffeine a psychoactive drug?

Do you know the component of drugs you buy from pharmaceutical companies? Some very lethal that causes great side effects but I think your God is okay with that?

I thought Jesus turn water to wine?
And he break bread and drank wine with his disciples?

And I also thought God said judge not that ye be not judged
You didn't read that part ,Hyprocite?
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by kozmokaz(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2019
FergieRaww:

Ahswear cheesy cheesy

My brother we the food ceetizens of mouau av seen enough
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Yoighaman:

Bro...Alcohol, gambling and drugs ruin lives....I have seen it happen to people....don't get it twisted, I currently drink, smoke cigarette and sometimes gamble (I lost millions of naira in gambling and speculation)...but I know it's bad and inimical to progress, so I condemn it 'cos I iive it and have a personal experience, so when I talk, please listen bro.....,Donald Trump allegedly doesn't do any of these because his elder brother was an alcoholic and died as a result, they've got a kinda spell on me, but it's temporal, just a decision from me and it'd be all gone, maybe when I have a woman...lol..., or should I just say they are all gone? Ok nau...lol.....but you see, I share these lesson so young guys can learn. I didn't do cultism 'cos of my personal beliefs and my father's persistent calls back then, warning and pleading simultaneously but it's a choice, some do it and it ends off well for them, others do it and they either messed up or get killed. It's 50/50....but I vehemently oppose it. ...bro, listen when I talk....I'm not a riff raff...lol, I do well but learn from my experiences...thank God for his blessings and mercies....my mistakes could have ruined me...but I'm good today and can talk about it...if we no make money, wetin we gain? Lol....cheers bro!

Religion don't ruin lives?
Women don't ruin lives?
Friends don't ruin lives?

You just have to be discipline bro.

And I think you lack that and blame it on things you do.
If you don't take responsibility of your action you will never grow!
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Yoighaman:

Discipline bro

Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by FergieRaww(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
kozmokaz:

My brother we the food ceetizens of mouau av seen enough

That college with dia tomboys upandan, i believe na colmas children dey carry every every waka upandan

1 Like

Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by luluosas(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
My dear friend, give your life to Jesus Christ now, and you shall be saved. God bless you
maynia:

Where did God say that?

But it's okay to drink coffee that contains caffeine a psychoactive drug?

Do you know the component of drugs you buy from pharmaceutical companies? Some very lethal that causes great side effects but I think your God is okay with that?

I thought Jesus turn water to wine?
And he break bread and drank wine with his disciples?

And I also thought God said judge not that ye be not judged
You didn't read that part ,Hyprocite?

Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2019
luluosas:
My dear friend, give your life to Jesus Christ now, and you shall be saved. God bless you
Motherfucking hypocrite!

They chose the part of the Bible that suit them.
Re: Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use by luluosas(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jesus Christ loves you, so do I. Please give your life to Jesus Christ now to escape the damnation of hell fire. God bless you
maynia:

Motherfucking hypocrite!

They chose the part of the Bible that suit them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! / Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) / If U Think U Are Intelligent Solve This Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.