Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (23279 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by elRamani(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:
This is not a good move for me,barca have enough midfielders especially when u consider those coming from their youth team like Alena and the likes,what would Boateng contribute to the team,I don't understand tgis move at all he is going to clock 32 very soon

he wuz originally a top 9, one mumu coach convert am to midfielder nii nd he wuz bought for striking purposes to provide attacking options for aerial crosses, i think dahz one of d deficiencies for barça at d moment, attacking from only d ground has cost dem a lotta games if not 4 Messi's proficiency, it would av being worse,

sumtyms u see d fullbacks moveup front then pass bak to d midfielders to restart d attack once opponents are jam-packed in their own half.

they need to force crosses into the box, if tiki taka no work, wether na striker or own goal, person go chuck head mid-air, goal na goal

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by tfash96(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
CuntMiner:
well Bayern destroyed dem 7-0 aggregate too
Penaldo fan right?
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Hermes019: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
elRamani:

he wuz originally a top 9, one mumu coach convert am to midfielder nii nd he wuz bought for striking purposes to provide attacking options for aerial crosses, i think dahz one of d deficiencies for barça at d moment, attacking from only d ground has cost dem a lotta games if not 4 Messi's proficiency, it would av being worse,

sumtyms u see d fullbacks moveup front then pass bak to d midfielders to restart d attack once opponents are jam-packed in their own half.

they need to force crosses into the box, if tiki taka no work, wether na striker or own goal, person go chuck head mid-air, goal na goal
If Barca needs a striker,there are many top guys out there that possess better aerial ability and are also younger than Boateng,Icardi is there,even Morata is very good with aerial balls if that is the most important factor here
Seriously I don't get this signing,what can he add to the Barca team ?,he is going to be 32 in March,can thus guy play quality football for the next 2 seasons,where does he really fit in,as a box to box midfielder ?,as a striker ?
This is one of the weirdest transfers I have ever seen

All the best I wish him luck
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by iswallker(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
freekick:
You have the symptoms already, because the tread is about Barcelona signing of KPB.
I understand its a family thing, just as you said.
Early treatment is urgently required. Please go for it.

Its not funny...

Urgent action is required, the news must be in every thread...... tongue
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:

If Barca needs a striker,there are many top guys out there that possess better aerial ability and are also younger than Boateng,Icardi is there,even Morata is very good with aerial balls if that is the most important factor here
Seriously I don't get this signing,what can he add to the Barca team ?,he is going to be 32 in March,can thus guy play quality football for the next 2 seasons,where does he really fit in,as a box to box midfielder ?,as a striker ?
This is one of the weirdest transfers I have ever seen

All the best I wish him luck
Chill, it's just a loan deal. We want to win the UCL so we are doing everything possible, those players will cost us much money especially this January transfer window. We will get timo Werner and de jong in the summer
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
femi4:
not Kelvin prince. His brother, a defender that played for Germany.

Kelvin Prince played for Ghana
what are u saying.. it happened in champions league against bayern
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by toscolee(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
dominique:
Very lucky guy, from an object obscure Italian team to one of the top teams in the world.

He's unlucky. Talented, with a reputation for indiscipline and not taking corrections.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Anndju(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=LeeMason post=75000900]He go warm bench tire[/quote ] A medal is guaranteed though
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Sonofgod1234: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Check out a video of an 11years old boy burnt to death after being suspected for witchcraft.. (video)[color=#006600][/color] cry cry
http://naamahattire.com/83469///UtIug/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4576457&i=4576457
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dfrost: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:

When signing footballers age always counts of course there are exceptions,Boateng is past his prime,Barca should be building a team not signing players on a temporary fix,Vidal is already there to provide the experience,besides he is going to spend most of his time on the bench anyways Barca's front trio is Messi,Suarez and Dembele,Coutinho and malcom are also there so except if any gets injured he can't break into the attack,in the midfield Barca parades Busquets,Arthur,Rakitic and Vidal,Denis Suarez and Alena are alsothere,he definitely won't be starting either.
He won't get playing time at Barca except if a lot of players get injured,Barca doesn't need a player well past his prime.
If he was so good then what was he doing at Sassuolo

P.s I'm not a Barca fan

At Sassuolo? Guy has disciplinary problems. Don't worry. Barca has a reason for buying him of which the future will soon unfold.

Not a Barca fan either cheesy
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dfrost: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
toscolee:

He's unlucky. Talented, with a reputation for indiscipline and not taking corrections.

Thank you for the bolded. Same thing would have happened to Suarez but nigga dusted off such attitude.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Hermes019: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:

At Sassuolo? Guy has disciplinary problems. Don't worry. Barca has a reason for buying him of which the future will soon unfold.

He is a good player and the barca team is set up in such a way that players can thrive,imagine playing were ur side is guaranteed over 60% in every match ?,he might perform normally but he wouldn't add anything special to the club,its almost like it doesn't make any difference if he was signed or not
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Hermes019: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:

Barca has made some poor transfer decisions in recent times,from Alexandre song to Jeremy Mathieu Vermalaen and now Boateng,I don't know why they have a penchant for buying outdated players,a team like Barca should attract the best players in each position,what is wrong with them moving for icardi or reus if they want an attacker,in the midfield you have Adrien rabiot who is certain of leaving PSG,Pjanic is also there u can tempt him away from Juve,what did they see in Boateng that other teams didn't see ?
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Akaujaa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Op, is it Barcelona or Eintract Frankfurt that signed him?
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by abdulkayus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:

Barca has made some poor transfer decisions in recent times,from Alexandre song to Jeremy Mathieu Vermalaen and now Boateng,I don't know why they have a penchant for buying outdated players,a team like Barca should attract the best players in each position,what is wrong with them moving for icardi or reus if they want an attacker,in the midfield you have Adrien rabiot who is certain of leaving PSG,Pjanic is also there u can tempt him away from Juve,what did they see in Boateng that other teams didn't see ?

Barca won't buy Icardi because of Messi. It is going to be a problem cos they are not in good term.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dfrost: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:

Let's wait patiently. Time will tell.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Slynation(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I don tire with this our barca board
As a strong Barcelona Fan... I must say, this signing weak me gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Ubdavis(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is it not better to play a regular football in obscure league than to be a captain on the bench?
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Slynation(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:

Beast mode quality contribution. Why did Juventus get Ronaldo at 33?

If you are Barca supporter, you should be happy for the club. Barca is really lacking killer guys in the midfield. Go and read FIFA's comment about him in 2014.

Note also that he is not going to play all matches. Matches against teams like Atletico Madrid will bring out the best in him and Vidal.
Barca fan happy about what?? And did i hear u say we lack killer guys in midfield LOL,Our Midfielders is so good that even Coutinho was deployed as a winger,check the records and get back to me, Perhaps i guess u don't even know the reason why Barca signed KPB, he was signed as a backup striker for Luiz Suarez but personally that was a bad move, I mean, we once had Paco Alcacer currently banging goals for Dortmund who is more younger, why sell him only to get KPD, and u expect Barca fans to be happy?? Just like a barca fan tweeted "One day Valverde and Barca board will end up signing a Fisherman for us"
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Slynation:

As a strong Barcelona Fan... I must say, this signing weak me gaskiya
Exactly bro o

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Slynation(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:

Barca transfer woes didn't start today, Barca has made so many regrettable transfers the likes of Afellay, Dmytro Chygrynskiy, Douglas, Andre gomez, Yerry mina naming a few...
I don't know what is wrong with our board, I mean this is Barcelona and not Basel, They keep signing anything flying around the transfer market, anyway in as much as is a dream move for KBP, i just hope he make name for himself and FCB fans around the world
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by toscolee(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:

Thank you for the bolded. Same thing would have happened to Suarez but nigga dusted off such attitude.

Happened to Adriano, and gradually destroying Ballotelli.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by sylve11: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
this boy no sabi football. Tomorrow he go dey argue football with me... All thIs kids

Lol grin cool
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Leonbonapart(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ichel:
KPB of all people, one day they might decide to buy Ighalo too.
Am still shocked.
report had it that they are scouting Ighalo. No jokes
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by CuntMiner(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
Penaldo fan right?
naaa,ororo fan
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by tfash96(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
CuntMiner:
naaa,ororo fan
en na d same tin we dey yarn
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by CuntMiner(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
en na d same tin we dey yarn
ok are you a miss penalty fan
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by tfash96(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
CuntMiner:
ok are you a miss penalty fan
look @ u abeg no be ur penaldo miss penalty yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Made in Nigeria': Fulham, Premier League Celebrate Iwobi, Bassey's goals at OT / Chairein Omeruo: Kenneth Omeruo & Wife Chioma Welcome Daughter Their First Child / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.