Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (23276 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Just when we taught he's finish. Kelvin finds himself in one of the best clubs in the world.
This is my definition of favour.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by femi4: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
Up Barça!!!!!!I remember how Messi destroyed his brother in 2015
not Kelvin prince. His brother, a defender that played for Germany.

Kelvin Prince played for Ghana
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dfrost: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:
This is not a good move for me,barca have enough midfielders especially when u consider those coming from their youth team like Alena and the likes,what would Boateng contribute to the team,I don't understand tgis move at all he is going to clock 32 very soon

Beast mode quality contribution. Why did Juventus get Ronaldo at 33?

If you are Barca supporter, you should be happy for the club. Barca is really lacking killer guys in the midfield. Go and read FIFA's comment about him in 2014.

Note also that he is not going to play all matches. Matches against teams like Atletico Madrid will bring out the best in him and Vidal.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Lmao I don't feel bad for cuntinoh ,you went from a god to a bench warmer,nigga was so desperate to leave he even faked injury.that serves him right,where are the neymar and suarez spurring him on to leave anfield today.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2019
femi4:

Why do you people like misspelling the name Kevin to Kelvin? My name is Kevin as well and people do that a lot ,it bothers me .

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2019
TRUSTEDGUY:
Just when we taught he's finish.
Kelvin finds himself in one of the best clubs in the world.

This is my definition of favour.
he's name is Kevin though
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by kid7soccer(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
dedonfranco:
Somebody said 2 year's ago that somebody like Prince Boateng can't play for Barca.
how quickly time changes things
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by tfash96(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
femi4:

en now I knw na Barcelona vs Bayern Munich in UCL
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by chimogi: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
good for him
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by andrew444(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
femi4:

Oga you no read well ?

He said he remembered how Messi destroyed his brother and not him so what are you saying ?

He said his brother who is Jerome I didn't remember when he said he remember when Messi destroyed prince ,so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by femi4: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
andrew444:

Oga you no read well ?

He said he remembered how Messi destroyed his brother and not him so what are you saying ?

He said his brother who is Jerome I didn't remember when he said he remember when Messi destroyed prince ,so what are you saying?
he edited his post
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by andrew444(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
justscorchone:
Lmao I don't feel bad for cuntinoh ,you went from a god to a bench warmer,nigga was so desperate to leave he even faked injury.that serves him right,where are the neymar and suarez spurring him on to leave anfield today.

Stop watching back of tv,coutinho is not a bench warmer ,he has started the past 3 games ,coutinho has scored goals for Barca also ,even a dip in form doesn't make him a bench warmer

You must be a pained Liverpool fan ,try and win the Epl trophy because Liverpool are a trophyless club ,coutinho has won more trophy than the entire Liverpool team in the past 5 years

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by sukerefakere(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
Wow didn't see that coming...

The fact still remains UNITED is the greatest....there's something awesome being a devil....
which of the united?

Westham
Akwa
Abi na Ashton united
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by femi4: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
justscorchone:

Why do you people like misspelling the name Kevin to Kelvin? My name is Kevin as well and people do that a lot ,it bothers me .
Kelvin, Kevin all join
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by abjisperson(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
He go soon quarrel wit messi
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
femi4:
Kelvin, Kevin all join

Na two different meanings,e just dey like say persin dey call you Yemi
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
andrew444:

Stop watching back of tv,coutinho is not a bench warmer ,he has started the past 3 games ,coutinho has scored goals for Barca also ,even a dip in form doesn't make him a bench warmer

You must be a pained Liverpool fan ,try and win the Epl trophy because Liverpool are a trophyless club ,coutinho has won more trophy than the entire Liverpool team in the past 5 years

k
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by oladsax: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
quote author=psychologist post=75000980]Messi customer dahdah neh grin

On a lighter note, this guy go dey fear to mark Messi even for training ground o grin[/quote]
No b him o na hin brother b Messi customer
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by SkinnyNigga: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
psychologist:
Messi customer dahdah neh grin

On a lighter note, this guy go dey fear to mark Messi even for training ground o grin
this boy no sabi football. Tomorrow he go dey argue football with me... All thIs kids
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Eberex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
That would mean Dennis Suarez is off to Arsenal
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by CuntMiner(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
Up Barça!!!!!!I remember how Messi destroyed his brother in 2015
well Bayern destroyed dem 7-0 aggregate too
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Cointrader: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
justscorchone:

Kelvin is the British spelling.

Kevin is an American bastardization of the name. Kevin is also the Irish version of the British name Kevan.

The most popular kelvin, Lord kelvin, whose name is the SI unit for temperature is spelt Kelvin.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cointrader:

Kevin is an American bastardization of the name.

The most popular kelvin, Lord kelvin, whose name is the SI unit for temperature is spelt Kelvin.

k
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cointrader:

Kevin is an American bastardization of the name. Kevin is also the Irish version of the British name Kevan.

Saying it was bastardized was uncalled for. The whole message I'm trying to get across is that those are two different names people tend to mix up.like you said Kelvin is S.I unit for temp ,Kevin means something totally different.

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by chiboy1116: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:
Aaahhh...

Beast mode Barca. Omo ayeee...

KPB and Arturo Vidal in midfield? This is crazy. Barca really means business.

Someone said he is a bench warmer. Agreed. They need him when they need to get dirty and win matches. Simple.

Go and check why Chicago Bulls had to get Dennis Rodman.
he wasn't bought to play in the midfield, he's not better than any midfielder in Barca currently , he was bought as a rotational piece for a dying Suarez ...lolx
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Hermes019: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:

Beast mode quality contribution. Why did Juventus get Ronaldo at 33?

If you are Barca supporter, you should be happy for the club. Barca is really lacking killer guys in the midfield. Go and read FIFA's comment about him in 2014.

Note also that he is not going to play all matches. Matches against teams like Atletico Madrid will bring out the best in him and Vidal.
When signing footballers age always counts of course there are exceptions,Boateng is past his prime,Barca should be building a team not signing players on a temporary fix,Vidal is already there to provide the experience,besides he is going to spend most of his time on the bench anyways Barca's front trio is Messi,Suarez and Dembele,Coutinho and malcom are also there so except if any gets injured he can't break into the attack,in the midfield Barca parades Busquets,Arthur,Rakitic and Vidal,Denis Suarez and Alena are alsothere,he definitely won't be starting either.
He won't get playing time at Barca except if a lot of players get injured,Barca doesn't need a player well past his prime.
If he was so good then what was he doing at Sassuolo

P.s I'm not a Barca fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football / Chairein Omeruo: Kenneth Omeruo & Wife Chioma Welcome Daughter Their First Child / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.