Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' (45383 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Sadly both the first and second baby mama are quite dumb, the ist has a boy and a girl for flavor and Anna thought it wise to still ch.ook her head, what happened to moving on? As beautiful as they are they allowed a guy to play them like that, i doubt if he wasn't a celebrity they would be fawning over him this way. . sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2019
STUPID LADIES
They are better kept as SIDE CHICKS

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by sawdi: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2019
johnshagb:
I'm interested in the answer to this guy's question grin

You're using a Xiaomi phone?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by chimogi: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2019
This made frontpage?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by tfash96(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2019
I'm happy for the bitch that she did temporary tatoo.Maybe she would have cut her hand by now had it been she did permanent 1 kos she can't afford to be seeing it on her 24/7
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by SassyVixen(f): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Some members of umunwanyi and low self esteem. Tufia! Anytime I see this people's stories the bile in me rises. Women that would have been shaking their worlds with men standing in ovation have turned themselves to mere chattels. So Sandra is nursing a son while her flaky dreadlocked boy in a grown man's body decided to take the other floozie to cater to his 'needs'.Sigh. Lord, the man that will bring the f**k that will make me lose my marbles do not bring him my way. Selah

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by johnshagb(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
sawdi:

You're using a Xiaomi phone?

Yeah. How do you know though?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by Donjazzy12(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kolombz:
It is just baffling how two beautiful ladies would stoop so low to jockey for the love and attention of a confused guy who has made it clear that he is not ready to settle down at the expense of their self worth.
It is pitiable that some women just enjoy being debased and treated like piece of trash.
How does flavour not marrying them show that they are being treated as trash? Is marriage compulsory?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by chimogi: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by sawdi: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
johnshagb:

Yeah. How do you know though?

Figured. I use one so I can tell.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by alphaNomega: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Olufela30:
Someone asked what kinda fvvk would warrant you to get a Tattz of the guys name My dear, we plenty ooo... Ya just meeting the wrong people....

Lol. We no dey advertise

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by ifnyioj22(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Woman's of nawadayz! Wat a shame?? God should please restore our lost dignity biko

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by johnshagb(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
sawdi:

Figured. I use one so I can tell.

Home button grin
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Stupid females.

This is what competition of who get finer breast and nyash will land you when you don't think with your brains for once.

Education is not for every female after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
That's what happens when a pussssy is sweeter than your own

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by InspectorVee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
She should have Waited till he reunites with his 10th baby mama before removing the tattoo.

that way, she for confirm say she done be old layer.

--- Spits on the Floor ---

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by alizma: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kolombz:
It is just baffling how two beautiful ladies would stoop so low to jockey for the love and attention of a confused guy who has made it clear that he is not ready to settle down at the expense of their self worth.
It is pitiable that some women just enjoy being debased and treated like piece of trash.
the mistake you people always make is that you judge the brain by physical appearance.the fact that they are beautiful doesn't make their brains perfect

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by sawdi: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
johnshagb:

Home button grin

Lol yh
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by palldepall: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
See mumu because of a man, u allow your body to be the temple of satan
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by PapaAdanna: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kolombz:
You are underestimating d power of MONeY and FaME, even those gals their saying trash about Flavour been confused... Will do worse.
Naija gals can do anything for money and FaME.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by Ubdavis(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Don't blame her much, people can do lots of crazy stuff for love.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by nazablossom(f): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Onye aghoriri k'agbara.

She should count her loss and move on

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' by Ebifa85(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na who her tattoo epp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Twerks On The Floor At The Gym (Photos) / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.