Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos (19029 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by frankleesehi(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2019
A 16-year old boy has been arrested and asked to explain what he was checking inside a 6-year old girl’s private part in Lagos. The suspect (names withheld) was caught while he opened the victim’s private at Owo Street, Marcaz in Agege area of Lagos where they reside with their parents.

It was scooped that the suspect lured the victim, touched her before she raised alarm and one of their neighbours rescued the victim.

The matter was reported to the Isokoko Police Division; the boy was arrested and taken to the police station for interrogation.

It was gathered that the boy denied sexually molesting the victim but only touched her private to compare it with other private parts he had seen. The victim hails from the Northern part of the country.

After interrogation the police found him culpable and charged him before Ogba Magistrates Court for assault and he pleaded not guilty.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/i-touched-her-private-part-to-compare.html?m=1
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Oweku: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Both are under age...But the 16years old his a small he-goat angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
"It was gathered that the boy denied sexually molesting the victim but only touched her private to compare it with other private parts he had seen. The victim hails from the Northern part of the country"
It was there biology practical in school he didn't do any harm he just compared it whether it was wider or broader than his mummy own.. Abegi he has the right to compare... Not forgetting he is a victim of the northern part hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

10 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by nastyesco(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
nonsense
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by abbaapple: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
angry

Spits!! Afon..... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Person no fit play with small pikin again?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by yeman2012(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
can u imaging
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by uuzba(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oweku:
Both are under age...But the 16years old his a small he-goat angry
The effect of smartphone and social media. I was 26 years before touching phone. 30 years before colour/picture phone.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by samyyoung1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
U just read LIES from an hungry blogger

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Dronedude(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chai, Some Agbaya lawyers will still claim that this happened when he was instructed to make sure she baths twice a day and on that day she wanted her freedom and he beat n forced a bath on her.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by LordFriar: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
uuzba:

The effect of smartphone and social media. I was 26 years before touching phone. 30 years before colour/picture phone.

And so?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Emmabraham: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
afonja never disappoint
wasteland people

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by slayprint: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Such unlawful act.

I make customized 3D phone cases,please check my profile.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Randy100: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nawa. Anyway the boy has a valid reason that is if he is doing it solely for biological reasons.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Next2Bezee(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na dem. grin

Molest at a young age; mine skulls as a young adult, and do rituals as an elderly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why is this news? An Agbaya, illiterate old man once did the same and he became a leader with a billion people willing to kill in his name. Stop this noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by blindjustice13(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tinalex:
As silly and irritable as this sounds, its actually hilarious. The boy was just being curious and its normal at his age. Parents please sex education is the key, its not evil or repugnant to natural justice and fairness!!!
And you are a woman. I sure hope you see it funny when its your daughter sha,else thunder will fire the hypocrisy out of you.since its not repugnant for a stranger to take off your daughters pant and experiment with it.Its all fair to natural justice.
IYANGBALI:
Person no fit play with small pikin again?
I hope you allow your daughter to be used as experiment for your neighbours too ,maybe next time he will only insert the tip into your daughters vagina,all na play ,shey?

I am not surprised that all the people who find nothing wrong with this are all men .you people have a large number of perverts among nigerian men! ,shocking.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by jericco1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
madness. stupid boi
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Tinalex(f): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
As silly and irritable as this sounds, its actually hilarious. The boy was just being curious and its normal at his age. Parents please sex education is the key, its not evil or repugnant to natural justice and fairness!!!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Puberty can drive teens crazy, parents really need to do more and advice their kids
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by uuzba(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
LordFriar:

And so?
He's a small boy. He is bombarded with information that his brain cannot contain from social media and other unnecessary gossip and has broken down morally as a result of the stress.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Aboki wan tear up Yoruba little girl pussy. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Passionate888: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
The teenage boy is either an aboki or their eternal slave's; the afonja muzlims.. Only them can live together.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Your father.

Emmabraham:
afonja
never disappoint
wasteland people
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by impactx(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
...but only touched her private to compare it with other private parts he had seen. That boy is something else
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by DBossNG(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Na dem. grin

Molest at a young age; mine skulls as a young adult, and do rituals as an elderly.

Did you read the post at all?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Otogah: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=75002743]Person no fit Nonsense.... you mean torching 6 years old girl private part a play.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos by Tinalex(f): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
blindjustice13:
And you are a woman. I sure hope you see it funny when its your daughter sha,else thunder will fire the hypocrisy out of you.since its not repugnant for a stranger to take off your daughters pant and experiment with it.Its all fair to natural justice.
I hope you allow your daughter to be used as experiment for your neighbours too ,maybe next time he will only insert the tip into your daughters vagina,all na play ,shey?

I am not surprised that all the people who find nothing wrong with this are all men .you people have a large number of perverts among nigerian men! ,shocking.
Amen ooo...may thunder fire the hypocricy out of me ooo...but as for the rest; read again dearie...i think you will get me better..Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested As India Busts Nigerian-Afghan Heroin Cartel / Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent / Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.