Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Package Detained By Custom And Dss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Package Detained By Custom And Dss (824 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hauls AGF And DSS To Court Over Supposed Forswearing Of Major Freedo / Secure The Best Benefits By Custom Vinyl Wraps In Melbourne / Nigeria : What To Do If You Are Arrested Or Detained By The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Officialkplus(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'mabout to receive some items from the United state...
Actually it contained books & some phones.. which my cousin sent,he shipped it through some shipping company in USA Which ended up using FedEx to send the goods,I just got this email below today.. I totally don't know what next to do since I'm not in Lagos at the moment.. I don't know which section of Nairaland I should put this in the mod should please help me out

Here is the mail..

I got this mail
Dear Sir,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your package on above air way bill number through FedEx Red Star Express. The package is held by the Nigerian customs pending the payment of duties and taxes.

Nigerian customs are unable to assess duty on the package due to the low value (375.00 USD) declared on it. , you are hereby required to provide the correct commercial invoice for duty assessment. In the event where we do not receive a revised commercial invoice from you within 24 hours, customs would refer the shipment to their valuation team for reappraisal. Duty would then be assessed on the reappraised value.

Kindly provide your Tax Identification Number for Customs duty assessment based on the new clearance procedure introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. For additional information you may logon to www.customs.gov.ng Please note that we will make use of our company’s TIN for your duty assessment if you do not have one or in the event that your TIN is not acceptable in customs platform.

We will keep you informed as soon as we receive the duty advice on the package from Customs.

Please endeavor to clear before 29th January, 2019 as failure to clear within clearance window may lead to confiscation of package by the Agency.
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Jeanneofor: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
okay oooh �

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Customer Care Is Not Worth Calling For Any Form Of Support / Girl Get Pregnant At 15 After Insulting Her Mother For Giving Birth To Her At 15 / Nigeria Is Losing Its Youth To The Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.