Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (17865 Views)

Lady Screams 'Jesus!' As Plane Prepares To Take Off. See What Happened Next. / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by owoshuyi(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
NA WA OO
Bacteriologist:
The triumph of religion is that it makes foolish people think they're wise. -Unknown

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by sweetrace(f): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
delugajackson:
Definately a single lady behind this crap. They're always trying to hide under the guise of religion to conceal their shame and societal disgust. Always consoling themselves with the phrase "Jesus is my husband, I'm married to Jesus" and all that crap.

F.Y.I, Jesus Christ is the Son of the most High God and can never condescend so low to be your husband or next of kin. Enough of all this nonsense.

Wow! So, there is shame in being single? Why is that please? Is it a crime? Is it a form of moral decadence? You need to get your head out of your ass and think like you’re human. If she claims that Jesus is her next of kin, then that is certainly her choice and business. The ones who have no business ethics who put her form out for the world to see are the criminals. It does not matter if they tried to hide the rest of her details. They have committed a crime. You will know this if you were not so caught up in shaming single women.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by yetty247(f): 1:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Lemme mind my concern
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Truefaith: 2:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Xda
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Jabioro: 4:00am On Jan 23, 2019
A pathetic,delusional, miserable traveller..who paid for extra seat telling every one that the seat belong to Jesus christ..voided vacum mind.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Tsufyaan: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Whats so wrong if the name of her next of kin is Jesus? Jesus is just a name which anyone anybody can bares. Grow up people!
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Jabioro:
A pathetic,delusional, miserable traveller..who paid for extra seat telling every one that the seat belong to Jesus christ..voided vacum mind.

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by verifiablefacts: 7:25am On Jan 23, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Jesus Christ is the best kin someone can have.
she did not say Jesus Christ, only wrote Jesus, may be Jesus of Man city.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Jabioro: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=75023252][/quote]Wetin l do you now?
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by HomeOfMe(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2019
GistersNG:
Religious lady indicates Jesus as her next of kin while filing a travel manifest, today, in Lagos.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/religious-lady-indicates-jesus-as-her-next-of-kin-while-filing-a-travel-manifest

Jesus is a popular Mexican name,but it is pronounced"haesoos",but since this woman is a Nigerian that means she used the biblical Jesus.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Deejaygold(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is Jesus Christ her closest relative?Do you not know the meaning of what it means to be a next of kin.
So many delusional people.
This must be a made up story.

Are you a Westlifer?
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by JaysMum: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Please let’s stop using this as a medium to create confusion, As far as I know, People bear Jesus as their name and I personally know one.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2019
maybe she meant Mr Pedro Jesus, just like my Colombian neighbour. grin
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2019
JaysMum:
Please let’s stop using this as a medium to create confusion, As far as I know, People bear Jesus as their name and I personally know one.
Exactly just like my colombian neighbour Mr San Pedro Jesus.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Bacteriologist:
The triumph of religion is that it makes foolish people think they're wise. -Unknown
grin ; grin see confusion oo, Jesus is really a confused bastard.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Dudehasnoname: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Forgive the person above me please..
He's an slowpoke who's also mad, total brain damage..
Reason is;
He took shayo before colostrum..
Its a pity..
So mothers beware..

Nairaland please I said; I M B E C I L E
Who dash am 'slowpoke'
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by nick50(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Maybe she is referring to Jesus navas
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Deejaygold:

Are you a Westlifer?
I don't know what a westlifer is but if it means being a fan of westlife,yes I am and I love listening to some of their songs.Westlife is my favourite boy band.

1 Like

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Beey(f): 4:46am On Jan 24, 2019
Jesus is a name that’s commonly used in the Hispanic community though they pronounce it as hezus.But we Christians follow Jesus Christ.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Deejaygold(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't know what a westlifer is but if it means being a fan of westlife,yes I am and I love listening to some of their songs.Westlife is my favourite boy band.

Oh! Being a Westlifer means a fan of Westlife
Do you wish to join our Westlife group on WhatsApp? Inbox via my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.