Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In (540 Views)

Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In by Sheq: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
who wants to courier documents to wes ... ..please indicate the document you want to send.... lets send it together bevause it would be way cheaper. Thank you.
Re: Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In by Sheq: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
still here o
Re: Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In by olaaaaammy: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2019
I want to submit ijmb, affidavit, newspaper publications and certificate...
Re: Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In by Sheq: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
olaaaaammy:
I want to submit ijmb, affidavit, newspaper publications and certificate...
everything to wes?
Re: Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In by olaaaaammy: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sheq:
everything to wes?

Yes...

(1) (Reply)

LASTMA And 15 Other State Traffic Management Agencies You Need To Know – FRSC / [photos] I've No Money To Renew My Visa: Nigerian Man Tells Cambodia Immigration / Top 10 Most Attractive Cities In Africa That You Won't Want To Miss The View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.