Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

3 WAYS You Make More MONEY From Ecommerce Reveal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 WAYS You Make More MONEY From Ecommerce Reveal (501 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? / How To Make Huge Profit From Ecommerce Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 WAYS You Make More MONEY From Ecommerce Reveal by Ayshoppage123(m): 1:50am On Jan 23, 2019
3 ways you make more money from Ecommerce Reveal

Why So Many Persons Still Struggle To be Successful In Ecommerce and How Not To Be One Of Them
====================================

It all happened 2 years ago when I received a call that changed everything in my business.

Ay, you need to stop being too comfortable and stretch yourself.

It was my Mentor “Emmanuel Sunny Ogeagbase” the founder of Complete Sports and Success Digest best fanicial motivation mazegine in nigeria!on the other side of the telephone.

I had told him how I wasn’t seeing much success with my ecommerce business.

And he had advised I employ a 3 step formula in my business.

JOIN MY SPECIAL TRAINING ON WHATSAPP for the 3 step formula==>(09025211434)

But I was reluctant.

I had become so used to the system I was using.

Maybe I was scared of change. Like you probably are right now

Scared of doing something different.

Scared of the unknown

Scared of “What if it fail”

I remember my mentor telling me “Ayo, you can’t keep doing same thing using same methods and still expect different results”

That moment I realized I was the reason for not experiencing any change in my ecommerce business. And I quickly applied the 3 step formula my mentor had shared with me.

3 months later, I recorded 7 figures!

And I want to share the same 3 step formula with you for FREE.

I have shared these same 3 step formula with over 500 persons and closely working with over 50 persons who are recording immense success from using this 3 step formula.

I want you to be among the 3% crushing it in the ecommerce business

You see, when I look at the eCommerce marketplace today I see people making these three mistakes which are widespread;

1). Importing a product because they think it would sell:

I’m sure you’ve been there. You go to aliexpress and you find a product that looks cool, you import it and then start promoting it.

And dang!
No sales.

You even reduced the price, yet nothing changed.
Now, your bedroom have been turned to a warehouse of unsold products.

Some even end up using the products themselves.
If you want to make serious coin with importation you must import products people can't wait to have.

2). Importing a product before finding a market /buyers

I see many making this one repeatedly. Most persons who start mini importation first think about and conclude on a product before thinking about their target market.

The market should be the first thing to consider and a product should be the last. Once you find a hungry market, finding a product for them becomes easy.

3). They don’t know how to advertise and sell
The truth is, if you don’t know how to sell and advertise to your target market, it will be difficult for you to make sales.

You need to learn and know how to advertise and sell. You need to know how to pass your message to your target market.

Listen, good marketing can sell a bad product but mediocre marketing can never sell a good product.

So, are you making any of these three mistakes?

The truth is that if you are making just one of these mistakes your Ecommerce business, it probably won’t be around by this time next year.

That’s why I have created a FREE training which I have titled “The perfect 50X Ecommerce business” how to be a smart mini Importer and start Ecommerce the right way.

Here's what you'll discover:

1. How to find a hungry market

2. How to Find and import products for your market

3. How to pass your message to your market and not have to beg them to buy your products

Heck, I’ll even show you the only 3 categories of ecommerce products you should be buying that ensures you quickly sell out.

(I’m serious. When you do things the right way, competition becomes irrelevant)
You can access the free training here:
MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP (09025211434)

It's a new world out there today and I’d hate for you to get stuck with razor thin margins just barely scraping by and wondering why nothing is working for you.

eCommerce doesn't have to be this complex thing. It’s hard work, but that should be without saying.

Hope this helps a few people on their journey.

JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP for the training==> MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP (09025211434)

See you at the top!
AYOBAMI OLADUNJOYE

NOTE: You need to have at least N25,000 to start your ecommerce business. If you don’t have that. There will be no point attending this training

PS: I LOVE to be realistic!

So in the interest of full disclosure, there will be an offer at the end of the training to work more closely with me on implementing what you learn.

This is TOTALLY optional. It’s only for those who want my help further.

Whether you take me up on the offer or not is completely up to you.

Either way, you’re going to get a TON of useful FREE information you can use on your OWN.

So the training will definitely be worth your time!

PS: SEAT for just 50 Lucky people

JOIN ME NOW (09025211434)

(1) (Reply)

For Your Car Security / The Value Of An Opportunity / Affiliate Offer + Youtube Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.