Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Make Money As A Student From Home - Learn Data Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Money As A Student From Home - Learn Data Business (385 Views)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Student From Home - Learn Data Business by michaeltrendz(m): 2:59am On Jan 23, 2019
Starting up Data Business in Nigeria could require a lot of information, But I have all you need to start with!
Imaging selling Data of 1gb @600 Naira only! What a gain would you make with an investment of about 5k

Click me up on
[url]Https:///2349031662627[/url]

To get all information on how to start selling all Nigeria network provider... MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, 9MOBILE.

I'm giving out this offer to just student who message me and indicate they saw this post on nairaland! Thanks to nairaland for this post...

I will show you the secret behind this advertisement post, how to make your design and attract customer! A lot to learn...

Hurry and join me on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! ASUU Suspends Strike / . / How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.