Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect (19195 Views)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by nairalaila: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2019
A suspect who was arraigned before an Osogbo Chief Magistrates’ Court for pant theft, disclosed that he returned the pants he stole after five minutes. 

According to the suspect who was sober in court, his conscience did not allow him to rest after he went to the house of one Gift Sunday located in the Agowande area of Osogbo around 1am and stole her pants, which were left to dry on the line outside.

One of the charges against him read; 

“THAT YOU, OPEYEMI ADELEKE, ON MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2019, AROUND 1AM IN THE AGOWANDE AREA OF OSOGBO SEIZED THE PANTS OF ONE GIFT SUNDAY WITHOUT HER CONSENT AND FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO YOU.”

The suspect who was given time to defend himself, admitted to stealing the pants but added that he returned them after five minutes.

“I ACTUALLY STOLE THE PANTS, BUT WITHIN FIVE MINUTES, I RETURNED THEM. PLEASE PARDON ME,” ADELEKE SAID.

The presiding magistrate, Modupe Awodele who adjourned the case till February 2, 2019 ordered that the accused be remanded in the Ilesha Prison till February 2, 2019, for ruling on the bail application.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/i-returned-the-pants-i-stole-after-five-minutes-suspect/

1 Like

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by PrettyGist: 3:50am On Jan 23, 2019
shocked
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2019
This panties issue is getting outta hands for real.

It's so sickening.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by pyyxxaro: 5:55am On Jan 23, 2019
See as there de waste the peg

That small Catapult naim them use 2peg hang undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by HtwoOw: 7:25am On Jan 23, 2019
its become used pant , i mean like thurd owner
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by GentleMoney: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Endtimes?..
Hmmm..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by babadeee(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
You are mad cheesy grin
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by emmyreb(f): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
I just tire for this pants issue

check my signature for sales of Canon Camera

2 Likes

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Speedyconnect15: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019
Why was it returned?
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by lordkoko1: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by freemanbubble: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019
isoright
Africa is backward
Thinking pant can make you rich!

2 Likes

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Waakanda: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019
You need Jesus cool

1 Like

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by chloride6: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2019
The guy has a valid reason, please leave him

grin grin grin
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Slynation(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2019
hehehehe... u no wan buy benz again grin

1 Like

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Sijo01(f): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2019
SO this madness is actually real embarassed
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Chepy: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
Dem dey use boxers? Because one guy wey don dey beef me for years now boxer fall enter my apartment since 2days now angry
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
After him don use the juice wey dey the pant finish
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
ezi... dnt return it

yeye pple ,lagos den of atrocity.
wen ladies start fighting back wt d help of marine spirit no vex
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by TooMuchStuff: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
But why stealing the pants in the first place?

When ya village people finally pick ya calls.....

1 Like

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by omoteacher(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This is getting out of hand. Naija which way from one problem to another.
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by dullardpmb: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by toffyz(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Why did she spread her pants outside too, isn't she aware of what's going on in the country??

1 Like

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by RZArecta2(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Why do Nigerians enjoy fetish practice like this ?

1 Like

Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Starboytwo(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Hahahaha

Wahray say 5 minutes
Re: I Returned The Pants I Stole After Five Minutes – Suspect by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Globalbet13:
⬇⬇⬇

You are a scam. If its true, you won't be shouting up and down.
Plus it's an old European scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape / Gunmen Shoot Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kwara / Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.