Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard (20855 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by ebusnwaoma: 4:22am On Jan 23, 2019
A security guard who was arraigned before a Lagos State High Court in Igbosere on charges of murder, told the court that bullet from his gun killed a Babcock student but he never fired the gun. 

The security guard, Azeez Ibrahim, who was accused of killing a 22-year-old female undergraduate of the Babcock University identified as Adebusayo Ogunkoya at a birthday party in a hotel in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State on July 5, 2014, was allegedly drunk at the time of the incident. 

A witness at the scene of the incident said; 

“THE PARTY WAS GOING ON FINE UNTIL THE SECURITY MAN, WHO WAS HOLDING A GUN, WHICH HE CLAIMED HE HAD SEIZED FROM SOME ROBBERS, MISHANDLED THE GUN AND FIRED A SHOT, WHICH HIT BUSAYO. THE GUARD WAS SAID TO BE DRUNK.”

However the security guard who defended himself in court, said he did not know how the bullet left the gun and killed the deceased. According to him, the men who came with the victim struggled to take the gun away from him.

“I AM NOT TRAINED IN HANDLING PUMP ACTION GUN BY THE OPC; I WAS TRAINED AS A SECURITY MAN, BUT I DON’T HAVE A CERTIFICATE TO THAT EFFECT.

“THE BOYS, WHO CAME TO THE HOTEL ON THE DAY OF THE INCIDENT, WERE MEMBERS OF THE EIYE CONFRATERNITY. I HAD ONLY WORKED AT THE HOTEL FOR SIX MONTHS WHEN THE INCIDENT HAPPENED, BUT I KNOW THAT THE MEN WERE CULTISTS FROM THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

“I DIDN’T FIRE THE SHOT THAT DAY; IT IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOWS HOW THE BULLET LEFT MY GUN AND KILLED THE DECEASED" HE SAID. 

Ibrahim who claimed to be a member of the Odua People’s Congress, maintained that the men were members of the Eiye Confraternity because they had been arrested before. Punch reported that Justice Ogunsanya adjourned the matter till February 6, 2019, for the continuation of trial.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/bullet-from-my-gun-killed-babcock-student-but-i-didnt-fire-it-security-guard/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by cenaman(m): 4:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Afonja can lie for africa.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Kdon2: 6:10am On Jan 23, 2019
cenaman:
That's why that's why you are still where you are!

42 Likes

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by GistMore: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2019
cool
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by pacino26(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Whoever taught this man or prepared him for defense did a very poor job.

He did not fire but the bullet left the gun
There was an attempt to disarm him by people celebrating birthday
The people the deceased came with are cultists from their behaviour

Glad to know he wasn't trained to carry fire arm as he confirmed.

Nigeria Police sabi use no 3; He looked like a thief, cultist, kidnapper so we had to act (shoot him)

Since when did assumptions become admissible evidence to justify irrational actions? Guess it's Nigeria after all.

15 Likes

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by manlikeboss: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2019
Download Music: Eedris Abdulkareem - Jaga Jaga (Pt. 2)

https://afribaze.com.ng/music/eedris-abdulkareem-jaga-jaga-pt-2-f2536

Tvseries: Download The Flash Season 5 - Episode 11(Seeing Red)

https://afribaze.com.ng/tv/the-flash-f7/season-5/episode-11/

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2019
“I DIDN’T FIRE THE SHOT THAT DAY; IT IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOWS HOW THE BULLET LEFT MY GUN AND KILLED THE DECEASED" HE SAID. 

If you are innocent, God will vindicate you.
If you are guilty, you should face the consequence.

END OF DISCUSSION!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by dayleke: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
This one no serious at all o....

S'oro niyen?
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by elder1002: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
YES YOU DIDNT FIRE IT. IT WAS UR HAND THAT PULLED THE TRIGGER NOT U
BUHARI WHY... cry cry cry
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by tuna4servi(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Not only in dis country such thing happens, it can happen anywhere. Rip to the dead
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Mankosi: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Hian. Even the devil himself knew he didn't invent this type of lie.

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Iphone5: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2019
This are the type of people who look up to LIE MOHAMMED as their role model

3 Likes

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Speedyconnect15: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Nawao

He will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by veekid(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Village pple got the credit

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by babadeee(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Who will believe this one angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2019
cenaman:

Igbos can hate on behalf of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by 22brains(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A security guard who was arraigned before a Lagos State High Court in Igbosere on charges of murder, told the court that bullet from his gun killed a Babcock student but he never fired the gun. 

The security guard, Azeez Ibrahim, who was accused of killing a 22-year-old female undergraduate of the Babcock University identified as Adebusayo Ogunkoya at a birthday party in a hotel in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State on July 5, 2014, was allegedly drunk at the time of the incident. 

A witness at the scene of the incident said; 

“THE PARTY WAS GOING ON FINE UNTIL THE SECURITY MAN, WHO WAS HOLDING A GUN, WHICH HE CLAIMED HE HAD SEIZED FROM SOME ROBBERS, MISHANDLED THE GUN AND FIRED A SHOT, WHICH HIT BUSAYO. THE GUARD WAS SAID TO BE DRUNK.”

However the security guard who defended himself in court, said he did not know how the bullet left the gun and killed the deceased. According to him, the men who came with the victim struggled to take the gun away from him.

“I AM NOT TRAINED IN HANDLING PUMP ACTION GUN BY THE OPC; I WAS TRAINED AS A SECURITY MAN, BUT I DON’T HAVE A CERTIFICATE TO THAT EFFECT.

“THE BOYS, WHO CAME TO THE HOTEL ON THE DAY OF THE INCIDENT, WERE MEMBERS OF THE EIYE CONFRATERNITY. I HAD ONLY WORKED AT THE HOTEL FOR SIX MONTHS WHEN THE INCIDENT HAPPENED, BUT I KNOW THAT THE MEN WERE CULTISTS FROM THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

Ibrahim who claimed to be a member of the Odua People’s Congress, maintained that the men were members of the Eiye Confraternity because they had been arrested before. Punch reported that Justice Ogunsanya adjourned the matter till February 6, 2019, for the continuation of trial.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/bullet-from-my-gun-killed-babcock-student-but-i-didnt-fire-it-security-guard/

but your finger trigered and ur brain not aware? God help us
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Kingsleydr(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Inside life, who knows if they might have tried dragging the gun with him and somehow trigger got pulled.. since 2014 in prison custody without an actual verdict , if it was a politician he would be on bail no matter the crime .. Nigeria is just hell for the ordinary citizens.
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by 22brains(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Iphone5:
This are the type of people who look up to LIE MOHAMMED as their role model
hahhahah..... I tell u. Lai muhammed must be his mentor.

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Damsyjay(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2019
i feel your pain bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Fraud: EFCC Secures Four Convictions In One Day / 16 Human Skulls Found In Kidnappers & Native-doctors ‘Warehouse In Delta / Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.