Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,243 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard (20870 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by winj: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2019
Bidobado1:

Igbos can hate on behalf of Satan.
IGBOs are the worst tribe in Africa and the black race!
Most problems affecting black people in the world can be traced to IGBOs.

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by uuzba(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2019
pacino26:
Whoever taught this man or prepared him for defense did a very poor job.

He did not fire but the bullet left the gun
There was an attempt to disarm him by people celebrating birthday
The people the deceased came with are cultists from their behaviour

Glad to know he wasn't trained to carry fire arm as he confirmed.

Nigeria Police sabi use no 3; He looked like a thief, cultist, kidnapper so we had to act (shoot him)

Since when did assumptions become admissible evidence to justify irrational actions? Guess it's Nigeria after all.
Buhari "seemed" ok. So we voted him.
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by tfash96(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Se na 1 of nairalanders con help u fire am then
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by fascowilly(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=cenaman post=75022481]Afonja can lie for africa.[/quote)
I know you better by your comment

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75031463:

If you are innocent, God will vindicate you. If you are guilty, you should face the consequence. END OF DISCUSSION!
Unfortunately a great percentage of prisoners today are innocent.
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by forreelinc(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2019
cenaman:
Afonja can lie for africa.
grin no mind am drunk afonja , na breeze wey pull the trigger na
baba ready your yansh you dey go prison
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by larryking540: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2019
pacino26:
Whoever taught this man or prepared him for defense did a very poor job.

He did not fire but the bullet left the gun
There was an attempt to disarm him by people celebrating birthday
The people the deceased came with are cultists from their behaviour

Glad to know he wasn't trained to carry fire arm as he confirmed.

Nigeria Police sabi use no 3; He looked like a thief, cultist, kidnapper so we had to act (shoot him)

Since when did assumptions become admissible evidence to justify irrational actions? Guess it's Nigeria after all.

Probably d lawyer who stood for him is a fresh law graduate
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by FASASI1(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=cenaman post=75022481]Afonja can lie for africa.[/quote
If you are stupid I understand but coming to social media to display your level of stupidity bro you need a medal wink smiley
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by freshkik(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2019
since, July 2014.... smh
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by murewa22: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2019
God save us
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2019
winj:

IGBOs are the worst tribe in Africa and the black race!
Most problems affecting black people in the world can be traced to IGBOs.

I just don't like the bigotry and ethnic hatred displayed by them. I can list so many positives about our brothers from the east, but the most disgusting aspect of them is this irrational hatred of others, especially when they have benefited the most from the interactions with other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by winj: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bidobado1:

I just don't like the bigotry and ethnic hatred displayed by them. I can list so many positives about our brothers from the east, but the most disgusting aspect of them is this irrational hatred of others, especially when they have benefited the most from the interactions with other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
i suspect you don't travel abroad a lot, if you do then "irrational hatred" will be the least of your worries.

IGBO people have created so much hate and indignity to Nigerians and Nigerian passport (due to crimes) in the 4 corners of the globe, if you show your face as Nigerian anywhere you will be treated like them.

They are the worst cancer to afflict Nigerians and black people. Disgusting bunch of animals!

1 Like

Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by giftedbrainbox: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
If you did not, bros, who did? grin grin
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
off course guns can fire by themselves.
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Descendants of LIE MOHAMMED
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by pacino26(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
uuzba:

Buhari "seemed" ok. So we voted him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My brother this got me cracking here.
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Cunninlinguist: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Gogoal31:

Bullet from police would kill you as well but they won’t fire it

Teacher: Give example of non living thing

Student: Manchester United

Teacher: why

Student: because non living things can’t move

6 to 6
Lame angry
Re: Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kdon2:

That's why that's why you are still where you are!
Stammerer spotted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Waripamowei Dudafa's Home (Ex-presidential Aide’s) / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.