Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) (25738 Views)

Rocking A Smart Battery Lifestyle Experience / Apple Smart Battery Case For Iphone XS, XS Max And XR / Apple Smart Battery Case For Iphone 6 Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Theshoppers: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay
Watch and see how broke asss niggarrs rather low budget asss Moda fuckkkkng nigarzzz will complain now

Always comparing dogshiit like Tecno, infinix,Gionee,itel, xiomi and huwaei with king of phones

Whether you all broke ass like it or not Samsung, iPhone and Nokia remain the best
You are correct, please if you can afford iPhone go for it, the experience is better. Anyways. Order your new iPhone online @ www.slickmobile.com.ng

Use an iPhone or a MacBook I bet your life will never remain the same
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Theshoppers: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Guys, it will be available soon for purchase. Meanwhile you can buy new iPhone with free data plan @ www.slickmobile.com.ng
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by kric: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2019
pls am precious I need a job just have Olevel resides in port Harcourt anything will do if you have anything just text dis number 09054029661
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by PAQ(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2019
icrap
inogetpower
inofitshout
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Olumeme: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2019
They fit even dey sell the case 60k. Team Samsung anyday!
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2019
I know its only a matter of time before Chinese manufacturers will flood the market with similar smart battery cases for Android devices....

grin grin

You go make am for Guidance and Counseling Unit I swear..
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by saint2ace(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2019
NamelessOGBENI:
I know its only a matter of time before Chinese manufacturers will flood the market with similar smart battery cases for Android devices....

grin grin

You go make am for Guidance and Counseling Unit I swear..

They've been producing it for years, that's why the whole thing seems phone to me. Cos Apple is acting as if the idea is theirs. Very funny marketing strategy I must confess. One wrapped around mediocrity and falsehood.

SMH
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by xjiggy: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why not give the phones better batteries. Apple is a Scam. This is the same Apple that sent so-called upgrades that slowed down older iPhones in order to make customers go for a newer model. Instead of giving customers phones with 4000mha batteries, they'll sell you phones with 2500mha and sell the balance as wearable battery. Mark my words, within 5yrs, Apple will only have their OS to offer just like blackberry had only their now obsolete messenger to offer
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by hansomb: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
timilehing:
After paying 460k to buy a phone, I'll still buy power pulse for 44k undecided
that can get you a plot of land or a small ride, 4 or 5 Kawasaki ride, marriage money etc
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by litaninja(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
"Amazin" Apple. And still some blockheads will rush to buy. Apple removed headphone jacks, selected materials and trimmed down size in the name of being trendy and fashionable. Few years later, they have the size and battery capacity that was trimmed off as another expensive accessory to sell? Lmao!
Blockheads will buy.
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
saint2ace:

They've been producing it for years, that's why the whole thing seems phone to me. Cos Apple is acting as if the idea is theirs. Very funny marketing strategy I must confess. One wrapped around mediocrity and falsehood.

SMH
Left to me, some of their apologists will still fall for it while some may be reserved about the whole thing...

Let's wait and see..
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
litaninja:
"Amazin" Apple. And still some blockheads will rush to buy. Apple removed headphone jacks, selected materials and trimmed down size in the name of being trendy and fashionable. Few years later, they have the size and battery capacity that was trimmed off as another expensive accessory to sell? Lmao!
Blockheads will buy.
The goal here is to trade on either people ignorance or vanity..

I'd love to sit down and watch the Apple roller coaster rolling...
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by zoedew: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2019
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Apple has unveiled a pristine brilliant battery pack cases for its most recent iPhones. The new savvy cases will function as a power bank and charge the iPhone when required. This is the first battery pack Apple will release after the one the organization sold for the iPhone 6/iPhone 6s. Until further notice, the brilliant battery case will be accessible in just 2 colors which are black and white. Highly contrasting, for me, I prefer the white color, however. It looks truly dope!

The battery pack will expand the battery life of the iPhone however will make it somewhat thicker and heavier. This smooth and creative shrewd case for the iPhone will be accessible for three models. The iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR which are the most recent phones released by the organization. Another extraordinary component of this case is that it has a wireless charging feature. This implies you can undoubtedly charge them by dropping them on the charging cushion as opposed to connecting them.

In any case, it is imperative to take note of that there are distinctive cases for various iPhone. The iPhone XS has an alternate case, the iPhone XR has its very own diverse case while the iPhone XS MAX has its own different case. Apple says the iPhone XS case presents to 21 hours of web use or 25 hours of video playback, the iPhone XS Max case presents to 20 hours of web utilization or 25 hours of video playback, and the iPhone XR case presents to 22 hours of web use or 27 hours of video playback.

The cases which are available in black and white colors are already on sale. Like I said earlier, the price is $129 only, quite expensive for a power bank. I know its only a matter of time before Chinese manufacturers will flood the market with similar smart battery cases for Android devices.

The price of this smartphone case is more than enough to buy you a 5,000 mAh Tecno Pouvoir phone that will last you 3 days on a single charge. Can you pay N46,440 for this smart case by Apple? Tell us in the comment section.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/apple-releases-new-129-smart-battery-case-for-the-iphone/

When one considers that life itself could vanish when you are out of touch no price is to expensive to pay to stay in touch.
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by zoedew: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2019
NamelessOGBENI:

The goal here is to trade on either people ignorance or vanity..

I'd love to sit down and watch the Apple roller coaster rolling...

Truth is, at this stage of the Apple business it is innovation that will keep the ovation going for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look / Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Use Elon Musk's Starlink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.