Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) (1755 Views)

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Churches Now Tolerate Religious Leaders Who Molest Kids» Watchtower / Churches Now Market Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by wales(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2010
Most churches out there are just out to make money they are not out to lead people to CHRIST at all.

Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by labiyemmy(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2010
what do these pictures show and how do they prove your point?
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Spyker: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2010
@labiyemmy:

A picture is a thousand words. Just seeing three different churches on one building reminds me of computer village (lol)
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by fashooo: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
@labiyemmy:

you wont see anything in the picture since you are the treasurer for the three churches in one building.this can only be found in shopping complex where there is competition in market and most importantly in computer village.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by wales(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Do i need to call a prof to prove my point to you my guy angry angry angry
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Maximip(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
True,

If all churches were true, our environment and people should have been transformed cos we love church.
These days, people fight in church car parks right after a service.

Actually, the pictures don't prove anything but I find them interesting.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Dolemite(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
Maximip:

Actually, the pictures don't prove anything but I find them interesting.
You saw run for your life ministries and that doesn't prove that churches are business centers?
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Maximip(m): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2010
"Run for your life" could mean anything
e.g

come and run the christian race for the sake of your life
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by honeric01(m): 12:42am On Aug 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See departmental churches stores grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una competition dey ooo meeeenn grin grin grin
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:11am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Run for your life church still dey. . . .? grin grin grin na wa for Christians ooo lipsrsealed

well , i nor blame them at all , na wetin religion dey turn the world into . grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by oboidanre(f): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2010
Run for your life indeed, AWAY from church.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:22am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]bwa hahahahahahaha. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink[/size]

oboidanre:

Run for your life indeed, AWAY from church.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by wales(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2010
Very soon we will get to hear one with the name "TAKE YOUR LIFE CHURCH" grin grin grin grin
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by vivaladiva(f): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2010
the first pic is truely hilarious---seriously is dat for real---christian madness na him dey worry that country
imagine my horror wen i went to naija last year to discover 5 churches on d street where my mum lives

i reluctantly followed her to church only to hear d pastor talk about embarking on some sort of evangelical outreach blag blah

am like wat the f-u-c-k, do u need night vision glasses to see that the whole country is bursting at its seams with churches spreading every where like an uncontrollable virus-----am like who the helll do want to convert for petes sake----there r tooo many bloody churches competeting for the same number of down trodden misplaced individuals dat make up the nigerian population
religion is the opium of the people is a gross understatement in nigeria----wat baffles me is the irony of the situation, as the nos of churches in nigeria increases exponentially so also is corruption-------i really wonder wat they preach in those damn places----it certainly isnt hard core christian values like love ur neighbour as ur self, thou shall not steal or fornicate either
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Jenwitemi(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2010
The pastor should embark on an evangelical deconversion across the nation and take you along. That should be fun. grin wink
vivaladiva:

i reluctantly followed her to church only to hear d pastor talk about embarking on some sort of evangelical outreach blag blah

am like wat the f-u-c-k, do u need night vision glasses to see that the whole country is bursting at its seams with churches spreading every where like an uncontrollable virus-----am like who the helll do want to convert for petes sake----there r tooo many bloody churches competeting for the same number of down trodden misplaced individuals dat make up the nigerian population
religion is the opium of the people is a gross understatement in nigeria----wat baffles me is the irony of the situation, as the nos of churches in nigeria increases exponentially so also is corruption-------i really wonder wat they preach in those damn places----it certainly isnt hard core christian values like love your neighbour as your self, thou shall not steal or fornicate either
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by ud4u: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
Do they force anybody to go to church
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by omobadan(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
The more churches we start, the more wrenched the country gets! Sad! Why do u need all those churches all over the place, if they're trully honest? Common sense has never been our greatest strength.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Iyineda(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
*2nd pic*

"Weak persons day"
"Motto: Let the weak say[b]s[/b] I am strong." XDD

loooooooooooooooool

[size=5pt]Cringe inducing[/size]
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2010
grin grin grin wink

wales:

Very soon we will get to hear one with the name "TAKE YOUR LIFE CHURCH" grin grin grin grin
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by UyiIredia(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
typical of humans to commercialize a thing meant for social good >>> the way i've seen Gideon bibles being sold undecided undecided
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by ilosiwaju: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
^ ^ ^ are you serious? sad sad!
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by jamace(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
My people, I'm sad seeing churches every where, yet corruption has a firm grip on our lives.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by wales(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2010
Yea, most of the churches we have now are out to make money, they don't care of leading the people in the right way again. May the good LORD be with us. Amen.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by niceguy10: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
Men there are lot of useless topic here, i hate this, just passing by.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by harakiri(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
When i start talking about the awesome-major league-scam called christianity, more than a few posters will go into tantrums and hissy fits. Very soon govt or private bodies will build a mega plaza such as the palms (shoprite) for churches. With all our islam and christianity,the country remains backward. Our leaders looted billions daily, we pray to god. . .no light and no roads, we pray to god. . . A hungry thief steals a tuber of yam, we lynch him to death. How pathetic! Our leaders do whatever they like because they know the best we can do is pray to god. Even IBB in a press conference a week commented that he knew nigerians would forgive him for the june 12 mess because we are a 'godly nation'. Imagine that! ! !
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I'm sad too my dear. . . you're not alone feeling the pain seeing Churches and yet the corruption in Nigeria remain on same ground . you see? though , i have been speechless on the issue's of Religion things most especially in Christianity but still on a target to abolish the whole madness with my team work --- I guess there wouldn't be any anti - Religion like i do .[/size]

jamace:

My people, I'm sad seeing churches every where, yet corruption has a firm grip on our lives.
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by wales(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2010
nice-guy10:

Men there are lot of useless topic here, i hate this, just passing by.

If you don't have anything to say why not just pass and go, do you need to open your month to all that you see
Re: Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) by Aishabee(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2010
As an accountant i will just recommend a meger/amalgamation for more efficiency grin

On a serious note i assume the three churches should be preaching the same message so why not 1 instead of three, just my thot lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks A Church Mid Service In Madalla Near Suleja This Morning (xmas Day!) / Tb Joshua-the World Greatest And Most Persecuted / Has Religion Been A Positive Force For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.