Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus (3638 Views)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by sherlock221: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2019
A male Twitter user noticed the breast of a female passenger spilling out of her dress in a bus in Lagos and he took a photo and shared online.

The poster has been called out by some for taking her photo and sharing it with her face on display, while some have defended the poster, saying if the woman can step out half-dressed then she shouldn’t complain about being shamed for it.

See uncovered photos and Twitter comments here:

https://earlybaze.com.ng/2019/01/23/womans-breast-spills-out-of-her-dress-in-a-public-bus-in-lagos-and-man-takes-her-photo-and-shares-online/

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Not all minds are wired to be rapists but then these women do not know how rapists are wired.

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by sherlock221: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Not all minds are wired to be rapists but then these women do not know how rapists are wired.

True....they would say dressing doesn't matter... But really, let's be realistic, this lady's breast are just falling out of her dress, no bras, nothing. Men should learn to control themselves as well and understand boundaries, but some ladies need to know how to dress
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by sherlock221: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2019
PS: The lady is a Nigerian, and it happened in a public bus in Lagos
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by MannaFromHeaven(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
I don't even know what to say... If she likes she shouldn't wear anything thing that doesn't mean she should be raped. What is did isn't an offence punishable by law, its only our culture that frowns at it but as for rape ehn,na stone dem go use measure your stay behind locked doors

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
sherlock221:

True....they would say dressing doesn't matter... But really, let's be realistic, this lady's breast are just falling out of her dress, no bras, nothing. Men should learn to control themselves as well and understand boundaries, but some ladies need to know how to dress

The breast is very touchable grin
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by sherlock221: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:
I don't even know what to say... If she likes she shouldn't wear anything thing that doesn't mean she should be raped. What is did isn't an offence punishable by law, its only our culture that frowns at it but as for rape ehn,na stone dem go use measure your stay behind locked doors
Of course... But if she goes out almost naked, does that make things better for herself as a lady... Forget the rape panorama, decency is golden
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

avatar spirit I've been following following your writing here on nairaland, but I was not a member....I'm a seeker of truth but have no master... I opened this account just to talk to you.... Pls help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2019
That lady has an ulterior motive. Men are moved by what they see hence if this lady is raped, it is her own doing. This is Nigeria not western world were things like this isn't strange

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Belteshazzar1: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:
That lady has an ulterior motive. Men are moved by what they see hence if this lady is raped, it is her own doing. This is Nigeria not western world were things like this isn't strange
Well I don't think its all men that are moved by what they see

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

963AvatarSpirit I came to nairaland specifically just to talk to you.... I want to know(or should I say realize) the truth, I need you to be my guide
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
963AvatarSpirit I came to nairaland specifically just to talk to you.... I want to know(or should I say realize) the truth, I need you to be my guide

Drop your questions and I will work on it at spare time. As I see them. Only serious seekers will be attended to. Core knowledge comes at a price but pati3nce might too expensive as I do not do it for the money. I simply use my knowledge to manufacture and design for millions. So the cost to you will be your time and patience. I had no teacher..no one needs a permanent one. You can only build your bridge and pass through it. If I build a bridge, I will not be able to maintain that bridge cos my journey is far and I need to stay focussed. So please understand. Tardiness will delay my research.

I will give you clues on what to ignore on the journey to have a faster journey but knowing the relative truth and decoy will help you avoid the traps with confidence.

Ignore all religions but study their holy books as history books if you will. It's a decoy to waste your time.

Study quantum physics and I will guide you on how you can operate as Observer in the field and create what you are passionate about for money.

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Drop your questions and I will work on it at spare time. As I see them. Only serious seekers will be attended to. Core knowledge comes at a price but pati3nce might too expensive as I do not do it for the money. I simply use my knowledge to manufacture and design for millions. So the cost to you will be your time and patience. I had no teacher..no one needs a permanent one. You can only build your bridge and pass through it. If I build a bridge, I will not be able to maintain that bridge cos my journey is far and I need to stay focussed. So please understand. Tardiness will delay my research.
who am I? Why am I attached to do voice in my head? I noticed for months I've been going around in circles, doing the same things, why? Why am I here? What is consciousness? How can I understand mind.... Men am so honored to even have the opportunity to talk to you
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
MatthAnn:

Well I don't think its all men that are moved by what they see
Yes may be right but the picture that lady would portray passes a message to a man. Many will become arouse by just that while many will simply disgrace or condemn it but deep down they are lusting after the lady.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

I will give you clues on what to ignore on the journey to have a faster journey but knowing the relative truth and decoy will help you avoid the traps with confidence.

Ignore all religions but study their holy books as history books if you will. It's a decoy to waste your time.

Study quantum physics and I will guide you on how you can operate as Observer in the field and create what you are passionate about for money.
thank you sir
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

I don't mind eloping to come to your library to study about God.... My determination is getting stronger every day, am just 18 and yet to enter University.... I have no money,no money to buy books or even airtime on my phone..... I live in a one roomed apartment with my parents.... Pls help
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
who am I? Why am I attached to do voice in my head? I noticed for months I've been going around in circles, doing the same things, why? Why am I here? What is consciousness? How can I understand mind.... Men am so honored to even have the opportunity to talk to you

1. Your Physical body a humanoid bio-machine, a biological computing system designed as a vehicle, a space probe for Mission Earth, that is what your physical body is. The Astronaut, piloting the Machine is not in that bio-machine, it is outside of it, holding the Console of your Life Mission.

2. Your thoughts are not yours, as a physical bio-machine, but is from the Source of the Intelligence that runs the Physical Bio-machine, the holder(s) of the console, the physical vehicle is condensed form with auditory functions with a feedback loop. Your thoughts are broadcasted and is not generated in the physical spacesuit.

3. You do same things, just as everyone else, until you master it and move on to the next task, happens to everyone, but not everyone notices it. Take note of it, pass the commands and move to the next step. The answers are communicated to you every moment, but the environment is too noisy, design a space for 'meditation' or where you can relax and get downloads of inspiration from the 'holders of the console' your real 'You(s)'.

4. You are here on Mission Earth, you have a Life Purpose, a Space Mission on Earth, call it Soul Mission or Life Purpose.

5. Consciousness is a very ambiguous word, very confusing to many. Awareness is what many might call Consciousness. The State at which you become aware that you exist as a unit of Life, and as you read and go through Genetic Plasticity and Genetic Connectivities of the neurons in the brain, as more neurons are undergoing more connectivities, your 'energy level' or 'knowingness' is escalated, that is what is meant my higher level of consciousness, you begin to see what others dont and hear what others dont, and get messages downloaded and you can utilize them to begin your creative work, as a Conscious Spirit having Human Experience on the Mission.

6. The Mind is an AI, and I mean Automated Intelligence Field accessible by the Nodes, we are mere living atoms with Observation and Creative Capabilities. We are here because we can create and connect the strings. We are merely here to connect the strings as 'Observers' 'Programmers of Reality' and 'Creator Nodes' in the vast Universe of Existence.

Do not believe in Gods, do not rely on them, they will be happy knowing you are trying as much as possible, and they will help you out. they are also doing their job, but you can always ask for help from more advanced minds, like me and even those who have passed on physically, we are all a team, no one is too small. You can access the those who passed on, their memory cache, when you master being on the Quantum Field, where past, present and future exist, Time is not line as physical life shows, it is an allocation of moment for you round up your tasks.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

1. Your Physical body a humanoid bio-machine, a biological computing system designed as a vehicle, a space probe for Mission Earth, that is what your physical body is. The Astronaut, piloting the Machine is not in that bio-machine, it is outside of it, holding the Console of your Life Mission.

2. Your thoughts are not yours, as a physical bio-machine, but is from the Source of the Intelligence that runs the Physical Bio-machine, the holder(s) of the console, the physical vehicle is condensed form with auditory functions with a feedback loop. Your thoughts are broadcasted and is not generated in the physical spacesuit.

3. You do same things, just as everyone else, until you master it and move on to the next task, happens to everyone, but not everyone notices it. Take note of it, pass the commands and move to the next step. The answers are communicated to you every moment, but the environment is too noisy, design a space for 'meditation' or where you can relax and get downloads of inspiration from the 'holders of the console' your real 'You(s)'.

4. You are here on Mission Earth, you have a Life Purpose, a Space Mission on Earth, call it Soul Mission or Life Purpose.

5. Consciousness is a very ambiguous word, very confusing to many. Awareness is what many might call Consciousness. The State at which you become aware that you exist as a unit of Life, and as you read and go through Genetic Plasticity and Genetic Connectivities of the neurons in the brain, as more neurons are undergoing more connectivities, your 'energy level' or 'knowingness' is escalated, that is what is meant my higher level of consciousness, you begin to see what others dont and hear what others dont, and get messages downloaded and you can utilize them to begin your creative work, as a Conscious Spirit having Human Experience on the Mission.

6. The Mind is an AI, and I mean Automated Intelligence Field accessible by the Nodes, we are mere living atoms with Observation and Creative Capabilities. We are here because we can create and connect the strings. We are merely here to connect the strings as 'Observers' 'Programmers of Reality' and 'Creator Nodes' in the vast Universe of Existence.

Do not believe in Gods, do not rely on them, they will be happy knowing you are trying as much as possible, and they will help you out. they are also doing their job, but you can always ask for help from more advanced minds, like me and even those who have passed on physically, we are all a team, no one is too small. You can access the those who passed on, their memory cache, when you master being on the Quantum Field, where past, present and future exist, Time is not line as physical life shows, it is an allocation of moment for you round up your tasks.

Good luck.
I'm just 18,just finished writing waec.... I live in a one roomed apartment with my family, there's no space in my home... If my family sees me meditating, they will say village people have catch me...... I want to elope, I hate here too noisy for me
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lordempire(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omg
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
I don't mind eloping to come to your library to study about God.... My determination is getting stronger every day, am just 18 and yet to enter University.... I have no money,no money to buy books or even airtime on my phone..... I live in a one roomed apartment with my parents.... Pls help

You do not need money to make money, you need access to the internet to study what you need in Life. I am building a commercially accessible facility and should be ready in a few months. People will be able to live in a world class 'mansion' with the cleanest water in the Universe for free, free 247 electricity, access to books, digital books at a price affordable by even the poorest.

But the most important thing is that you must be ready to study how to be rich and wealthy by creating your designed products, the facility comes with a StartUp and Incubation Center. I am doing this to make money and help others make more money and make their life meaningful.

I will not welcome anyone who comes to study Spirituality and be Poor, I need to know you wanna be wealthy and help create generational wealth for your family.

I do not like poor people, because it shows they are ignorant. Anyone with a working knowledge should be able to make money using the very basic tools that you already have in you.

I will not advertise for that facility on this forum, it is not my intention, people will only stumble on it, as I will handover management to NGO after I am through with it.

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

You do not need money to make money, you need access to the internet to study what you need in Life. I am building a commercially accessible facility and should be ready in a few months. People will be able to live in a world class 'mansion' with the cleanest water in the Universe for free, free 247 electricity, access to books, digital books at a price affordable by even the poorest.

But the most important thing is that you must be ready to study how to be rich and wealthy by creating your designed products, the facility comes with a StartUp and Incubation Center. I am doing this to make money and help others make more money and make their life meaningful.

I will not welcome anyone who comes to study Spirituality and be Poor, I need to know you wanna be wealthy and help create generational wealth for your family.

I do not like poor people, because it shows they are ignorant. Anyone with a working knowledge should be able to make money using the very basic tools that you already have in you.

I will not advertise for that facility on this forum, it is not my intention, people will only stumble on it, as I will handover management to NGO after I am through with it.
mehn.... Am short of words, so do you mean am not alone, I have spiritual guides that are here to assist me?
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

so where do you suggest I start from? I've not yet mastered basic physics
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
so where do you suggest I start from? I've not yet mastered basic physics
Begin from there.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Begin from there.
the thing is school is always there bugging my life with exams and tests and I hate that.. I hate studying for grades...... I hate school
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
the thing is school is always there bugging my life with exams and tests and I hate that.. I hate studying for grades...... I hate school

I love school, go back to school and study widely, for grades and with your personal projects in mind. Use the school to master how to operate in the world, but out of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

I love school, go back to school and study widely, for grades and with your personal projects in mind. Use the school to master how to operate in the world, but out of the world.
how did you begin your journey if I may ask.... How did you start, because am sure you were not born with all this knowledge... How did your journey start?pls tell me
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
how did you begin your journey if I may ask.... How did you start, because am sure you were not born with all this knowledge... How did your journey start?pls tell me

From Primary One, I was known as the kid who is always 'First' in every exam, except 3 times I was 2nd Position. I was the overall best pupil in Common Entrance, I still remember my grandmum coming home with a dozen of Exercise Book and Pen as 'Award' or 'Gift' as an overall best student in my Primary School.

From Secondary School, I was average but never got beyond 5th position, I was always the student at the front row.

In the University, I was always studying entire handouts in few weeks and asking senior classes to lend me their handout for the next year. At 3rd year in Unical, I told my classmates that I am done with University as I have covered entire handouts. I was not a Physics Student, I studied Applied Chemistry that year, but I loved Physics and studied and researched on Physics more than my core course.

I calculated the velocity it will take an object to break from gravity (Solid State magnetism) into Space by any object into space before I even studied about Escape Velocity (I was that 'bad').

I was an atheist, and I am very happy I was, cos I had gone to many churches than the Pope seeking to meet with God, Einstein and the rest of the Scientists to teach me more, cos I believed I have read everything in the text books. I remember challenging my Secondary School mates in Senior Secondary to ask me any Question on PN Okeke Physics, cos I had read the entire book twice and mastered all the equations (I was that 'bad').

So you see why I say, stay in school ? I love education, and I am addicted to studying and will always read. But now I am into designing equipments and this year, I will be studing AI, Integrated Circuitry, Robotics while also learning studying Photography, Digital Media, Video Production and Branding.

Stay in school buddy, someday, you will find use for those skills you learnt. What you call God, is any Polymath, if you know everything, you will be qualified to be called 'God'.

It is a title that some have decided to 'nickname' themselves. It is just a word, that means Man wey Sabi.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

From Primary One, I was known as the kid who is always 'First' in every exam, except 3 times I was 2nd Position. I was the overall best pupil in Common Entrance, I still remember my grandmum coming home with a dozen of Exercise Book and Pen as 'Award' or 'Gift' as an overall best student in my Primary School.

From Secondary School, I was average but never got beyond 5th position, I was always the student at the front row.

In the University, I was always studying entire handouts in few weeks and asking senior classes to lend me their handout for the next year. At 3rd year in Unical, I told my classmates that I am done with University as I have covered entire handouts. I was not a Physics Student, I studied Applied Chemistry that year, but I loved Physics and studied and researched on Physics more than my core course.

I calculated the velocity it will take an object to break from gravity (Solid State magnetism) into Space by any object into space before I even studied about Escape Velocity (I was that 'bad').

I was an atheist, and I am very happy I was, cos I had gone to many churches than the Pope seeking to meet with God, Einstein and the rest of the Scientists to teach me more, cos I believed I have read everything in the text books. I remember challenging my Secondary School mates in Senior Secondary to ask me any Question on PN Okeke Physics, cos I had read the entire book twice and mastered all the equations (I was that 'bad').

So you see why I say, stay in school ? I love education, and I am addicted to studying and will always read. But now I am into designing equipments and this year, I will be studing AI, Integrated Circuitry, Robotics while also learning studying Photography, Digital Media, Video Production and Branding.

Stay in school buddy, someday, you will find use for those skills you learnt. What you call God, is any Polymath, if you know everything, you will be qualified to be called 'God'.

It is a title that some have decided to 'nickname' themselves. It is just a word, that means Man wey Sabi.
can I ask you a request? I know you will decline anyways but either way let me ask...... Can I meet you physically? I don't care to borrow money to come to lekki(lol I've been following you for a while I know you live in lekki), I don't mind being your slave or I can clean your house,you could step on me, but please let me gain from your gargantuan archive.... I know you're gonna say you're anonymous... Well no p sha, or could you step in my dream(I know you can do that), should I bring my picture
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
can I ask you a request? I know you will decline anyways but either way let me ask...... Can I meet you physically? I don't care to borrow money to come to lekki(lol I've been following you for a while I know you live in lekki), I don't mind being your slave or I can clean your house,you could step on me, but please let me gain from your gargantuan archive.... I know you're gonna say you're anonymous... Well no p sha, or could you step in my dream(I know you can do that), should I bring my picture

I want to be clear. I am on this forum cos it's anon. I am extremely busy because I run many companies as every step of my understanding in my research leads me to opening new businesses while physically seen but unknown by name. I choose that privacy cos I can decide to run for office or tally with politicians for personal greed or even launch a church for personal wealth aggrandizement. Those are the ulterior motives behind my decision to remain anonymous. I am not Holy and I will never call myself that even though I hurt none for now. I can't guarantee tomorrow. So I must remain anon.

What ever you want to learn. Ask on this forum as I will always come here once in a while in different monika.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

I want to be clear. I am on this forum cos it's anon. I am extremely busy because I run many companies as every step of my understanding in my research leads me to opening new businesses while physically seen but unknown by name. I choose that privacy cos I can decide to run for office or tally with politicians for personal greed or even launch a church for personal wealth aggrandizement. Those are the ulterior motives behind my decision to remain anonymous. I am not Holy and I will never call myself that even though I hurt none for now. I can't guarantee tomorrow. So I must remain anon.

What ever you want to learn. Ask on this forum as I will always come here once in a while in different monika.

Thank you for understanding.
No problem sir...... So how can I control my mind, cus it's controlling me and I don't even know how it works..... Cos I want to re-design my life,........ But If d real me has power over the mind, why does it allow it to run my body
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes may be right but the picture that lady would portray passes a message to a man. Many will become arouse by just that while many will simply disgrace or condemn it but deep down they are lusting after the lady.
Well personally for me I don't really like what she is wearing and she knows that she is not in America

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More War. Oni Of Ife Visit Modakeke Palace / Should 'osu Cast System' In Some Parts Of Igbo Land Be Abolished? / How Do I Speak My Dialect-- Urhobo-- Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.