Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Lagos Egis Project Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Egis Project Recruitment (562 Views)

Lagos Egis Recruitment / Latest Lagos State Recruitment (egis) / Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Egis Project Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
please who else got a text message from Lagos eGIS project recruitment for job offer?
Re: Lagos Egis Project Recruitment by ehinmowo: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
yembabs231:
please who else got a text message from Lagos eGIS project recruitment for job offer?

when did you received the text? I was given employment by them last yr bt couldn't resume due to some factors
Re: Lagos Egis Project Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
ehinmowo:

when did you received the text? I was given employment by them last yr bt couldn't resume due to some factors

I just got the text today

please can you help with some details of the job, the pay and if there is hope for the contract to be extended?

i want to know if it worth quiting my current job for
Re: Lagos Egis Project Recruitment by ehinmowo: 4:34am On Jan 24, 2019
yembabs231:

I just got the text today

please can you help with some details of the job, the pay and if there is hope for the contract to be extended?

i want to know if it worth quiting my current job for

according to d employment letter, d job is actually handled by another company. it's for a year and 6 months. 60k. if u mest ur target (was was nt stated), u wil get 100k. d first month is for training. d pay for dt month is 40k. B4 u cn quit, u will gv 15 days notice. failure to do this u will pay 100k. Lagos award d job out to d company.
Re: Lagos Egis Project Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2019
ehinmowo:

according to d employment letter, d job is actually handled by another company. it's for a year and 6 months. 60k. if u mest ur target (was was nt stated), u wil get 100k. d first month is for training. d pay for dt month is 40k. B4 u cn quit, u will gv 15 days notice. failure to do this u will pay 100k. Lagos award d job out to d company.

Is there any hope of renewing the contract after the 1 one year and 6 months?

And how many days per week?
Re: Lagos Egis Project Recruitment by Powersurge: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
yembabs231:

Is there any hope of renewing the contract after the 1 one year and 6 months?

And how many days per week?

d work is not forever. if dey were unable to finish it by d time, dey cud extend it by some months. bt dnt expect anything permanent.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Red Cross Society Is Recruiting / Vacancy At Royal Power And Energy Limited | How To Apply / God Is Good Motors Currently Needs A Customer Care Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.