Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (70621 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
I honestly didn't know where I should start this thread.  Crime, Culture or Offtopic, because it's certainly not entertainment.

This clip cirulating on YouTube in now way covers what really happened.

Akon came to Trinidad and performed at Club Zen.

As he did in other countries, he invited women on stage for a wining (pronounced "wine-ing" -  a trini slang for gesticulating your waist the way only we can do it) competition.

The girl with the best wine would win a trip to Africa, and his friend R Kelly told him Trinidadian girls are the best winers, he says.

The ladies then start dancing on stage to "Smack That" and the winner is a pretty trini girl in a red top.

Music changes to soca version beat of "Don't Matter"

The guy then starts to dance with the girl, standing up, gesticulating and wining on stage. Then it turs into sexual exhibitionism between an animal and its prey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDw8F3x9pxA

He then runs off the stage.

What in the world was he thinking? The media can't stop talking about it up to now.

On top of that, the girl is only 15 years old and the daughter of a pastor.

As you guys say in Nigeria, na wa   undecided

Whose fault do you think it is, the girl, or Akon.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
what exactly is "omo pastor" (pastor's child) doing, wining? and with a brute like Akon?

wining is pretty much a very sexual way of dancing so for that nasty idiot to start his madness with the kid isnt that surprisiing.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
The guy is a child molester and complete disgrace
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2007
They should have given him a good booing and the authorities should have intervened
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2007

What in the world was he thinking?
He was having fun and how was he suppose to know the girl was 15yrs

The media can't stop talking about it up to now.

On top of that, the girl is only 15 years old and the daughter of a pastor.

As you guys say in Nigeria, na wa  

Whose fault do you think it is, the girl, or Akon
The Girl is to be blamed, she put herself in that situation

What was she thinking when she decided to go on the stage to dance and shake her ass, did Akon beg her to do that, she did all that just becos of a free trip to Africa, Na wa oooooo angry angry angry
Am sure that girl doesn't even look 15yrs, her fast ass wink
And what is a pastor daughter doing in a concert and dancing in public, in front of million people
She has disgrace herself and her father been a pastor

NO MATTER WHAT I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT MY AKON kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

The guy is a child molester and complete disgrace
How was he a molester angry angry angry angry, can u tell how he was suppose to figure out the girl age angry angry angry and nor is he a disgrace to his people or fans.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
Some people are saying it's the girl's fault.  what happened was that after she won the "competition" she and Akon were dancing, and Akon said "No way y'all cheated".  Then my little lady touches him on the shoulder and points to the ground.

Akon then lies down on the stage floor and she jumps on top of him and starts to gesticulate sexually.  

Act 1 Stage 2

The crowd approves, she is the winner, winer, whatever , 

So, Akon then motions HER to lie on the floor, which she does, then the real commotion started, which is the clip on YouTube.

Maybe to a point it's her fault, but Akon, as a foreigner, as an artist/performer and as a man should have known the limits.

Our local born international mega star Machel Montano performs here, and NEVER behaves as horribly, who is this foreigner to come here and do that.

He's lucky  he got to leave the country alive.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

How was he a molester angry angry angry angry, can u tell how he was suppose to figure out the girl age angry angry angry and nor is he a disgrace to his people or fans.

Its obvious the girl is a child.Looking at that girl alone should tell you she is in her teens  

You don't have to know  a person's age for you  to be a child molester in anycase. Even if the girl is an adult,his behaviour is grounds for investigation
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2007
trini_girl:

Some people are saying it's the girl's fault.  what happened was that after she won the "competition" she and Akon were dancing, and Akon said "No way y'all cheated".  Then my little lady touches him on the shoulder and points to the ground.
Akon then lies down on the stage floor and she jumps on top of him and starts to gesticulate sexually.   Act 1 Stage 2

It's her fault, she gave akon the wrong vibe grin grin grin

Why can of girl(pastor child) tell a guy to lie on the ground in public while she sit on him, doing all kind of sexually thing, and u don't expect him to get arouse or something. His a guy and it's hard for him to controll his feeling or peins
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by lauryn(f): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
Pastor's daughter my foot!  Is that d night-vigil she told her father she was attending?
I believe Akon was kinda tipsy or somewhat Hot grin, I dont blame anyone
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
So the girl willingly went to this concert. willingly decided to do the wining contest. And wining isnt no 1,2 step sort of dance. Its like you copying sexual acts in a dance form. She decided to do this on stage.
Yes i agree akon took it to far, as seen on youtube. imo he's just embarrasing himself.

But did the girl complain, no! i even saw her holding onto him more tightly.

abeg this aint no hype. Its probably just the girls dad (a pastor infact) making a big deal about it.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

what exactly is "omo pastor" (pastor's child) doing, wining? and with a brute like Akon?

wining is pretty much a very sexual way of dancing so for that nasty idiot to start his madness with the kid isnt that surprisiing.

TOH, wining is inherent to trini african culture, we're born with that type of rhythmic expression with dance wink don't blame it on the way we dance, that's like saying because a woman wears a short skirt she deserves to be raped. It's a matter of self control.

Honestly, I blame Akon.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

Its obvious the girl is a child.Looking at that girl alone should tell you she is in her teens  

You don't have to know  a person's age for you  to be a child molester in anycase. Even if the girl is an adult,his behaviour is grounds for investigation
His innocent  grin grin grin grin, have gone to some many concerts and i see the way all this girl throws themselves at this star grin grin grin grin, have seen a case of bobby Valentino, if if tell u what did girl did grin grin grin grin. anyway the girl should be blame for her actions
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2007
See how girls are excusing child molestation .It was the same thing with R.Kelly

A 15 year old is in a position of vulnerability.You don't ascribe the same degree of responsibility to a 15 year old as you would do an adult
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2007
It's known that he behaves like this sex depraved idiot on stage in many countries, however this seems to be the worse he's ever done. Maybe it's because he's never seen so many beautiful african women in one place at the same time.  smiley

Still no excuse  angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

See how girls are excusing child molestation .It was the same thing with R.Kelly

A 15 year old is in a position of vulnerability.You don't ascribe the same degree of responsibility to a 15 year old as you would do an adult

Ur talking like the girl was raped. Have you ever seen a wining contest b4? If you havent, go and see some on youtube, then come bak with a better response.

As for the girls age, what was she doing there in the first place let alone taking part of the conest? And how would Akon know her age?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2007
i think its the girls fault because she volunteered herself for this wining competition. but then akon should have known his limits because he's a male in another country.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2007
trini_girl:

It's known that he behaves like this sex depraved idiot on stage in many countries, however this seems to be the worse he's ever done. Maybe it's because he's never seen so many beautiful african women in one place at the same time.  smiley

Still no excuse  angry

say what?  undecided

Akon should have shown some responsibility on stage! why mash- up the girl on stage like that? was he tipsy or high or what?
and what is a 15 years old girl doing on stage wining with a grown -ass man? pastors daughter my ass!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by lauryn(f): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

say what? undecided

Akon should have shown some responsibility on stage! why mash- up the girl on stage like that? was he tipsy or high or what?
and what is a 15 years old girl doing on stage wining with a grown -ass man? pastors daughter my ass!

Yea, what she said! grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2007
the guy looked like he was so turned on that he dry humped her till he exploded on stage, that's why  he had to run off.  how embarrassing.

What I dont like is the fact that he's pushing this "african" head when he didn't even grow up in Senegal.  He's just another african american ex con who got a break.  

Akon is such a fraud!  angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2007
What if the kid was a male kid,would your opinions change ?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

say what?  undecided

abi oh help me as her.

pastor daughter  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yea right
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
Well now i know one thing - Akon can do every position in the book.

besides, the girl wanted it. Her hands were on him the whole time and she was screeching with pleasure. Please
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
What a huge disgrace. I am ashamed to even watch a clip of a child molester.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2007
What I don't like is the fact that he's pushing this "african" head when he didn't even grow up in Senegal.  He's just another african american ex con who got a break.  

Akon is such a fraud!  

akon was born in senegal and moved here when he was like seven or something. and what does that have to do with him being a fraud.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
@All
Trinidadians are know for their lewd galavanting especially around carnival time.
So hey! Akon was given an inch he exceeded to a mile, as they say there( in TNT) nuthin nah wrong wid dat,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
WHAT IF THE KID WAS MALE,WOULD YOUR OPINIONS CHANGE?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

I dont think akon is gay
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
j-girl:

Well now i know one thing - Akon can do every position in the book.

besides, the girl wanted it. Her hands were on him the whole time and she was screeching with pleasure. Please
so  right! if she did not want[b] "it"[/b]  when it was getting out of hard all she had to do  stand up and give his nuts a hard kick  cheesy

she wanted it all the way!  cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
blue-sky:

I don't think akon is gay

WAs about to express that same sentiment,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
blue-sky:

I don't think akon is gay  

Hypothetically,if he was.Would your opinion change?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

@ play do male kids wine? is akon Gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.