Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (70704 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
naija_diva:

akon was born in senegal and moved here when he was like seven or something. and what does that have to do with him being a fraud.

because he sings about Africa like he grew up there?  undecided

Mama Africa Exerpt

"Land is so gold and green
The place is so fresh and clean
And everyday I water my garden
Tell me if you feel it deep in your heart
Visit once, guaranteed to visit twice
And if you just believe in the most high
I know you'll be alright"
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
trini_girl:

the guy looked like he was so turned on that he dry humped her till he exploded on stage, that's why  he had to run off.  how embarrassing.

What I don't like is the fact that he's pushing this "african" head when he didn't even grow up in Senegal.  He's just another african american ex con who got a break.  
Akon is such a fraud!  angry

Akon was born in Senegal and came here around 6yrs or something angry angry angry

And plz stop calling him an ex con angry angry leave his past out of this okay angry angry angry, his a change man.

I hate when people try to dig out his past
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by lauryn(f): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

WHAT IF THE KID WAS MALE,WOULD YOUR OPINIONS CHANGE?

what are U saying and what are we saying?. Y would the male kid wana go wine on stage in d first place?.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

@ play do male kids wine? is akon Gay?

lauryn:

what are U saying and what are we saying?. Y would the male kid wana go wine on stage in d first place?.

Its not easy debating women  grin  grin HYPOTHETICALLY
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
trini_girl:

because he sings about Africa like he grew up there?  undecided

Mama African Exerpt

No becos he said it in one of his interviews, and can't u tell from the way he talks grin grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisimose(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
hmm easy oh , the way you people are thrwoing the word ''child molester'' nah wah. Now i am sure the girl did not have written on her forehead her age. He is also stupid, any artiste who goes to perform and gets nasty with any girl on stage is asking for trouble, he is old enought o know the time and age we live and as a celeb he should not be putting himself in such a vunerable position. he is really dumb. i saw him perform on American Idol and saw how he went off stage to two blond young girls getting very close and he looked really bad, like his privates was leading him, stupid man he is. This will teach him hopefully, they get abit of money get a few groupies and start looking at women like meat he is really dumb.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

@All
Trinidadians are know for their lewd galavanting especially around carnival time.
So hey! Akon was given an inch he exceeded to a mile, as they say there( in TNT) nuthin nah wrong wid that,

lol! what u know about galavanting? r u trini?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

Its not easy debating women  grin  grin HYPOTHETICALLY

YES! i agree cos we're not smoking peppered weed this afternoon!  grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2007
trini_girl:

lol! what u know about galavanting? r u trini?

Almost tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

YES! i agree because we're not smoking peppered weed this afternoon!  grin

Chei!  grin  grin I don give up for una.Simple question,they can't answer  grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2007
because he sings about Africa like he grew up there?

Mama Africa Exerpt

"Land is so gold and green
The place is so fresh and clean
And everyday I water my garden
Tell me if you feel it deep in your heart
Visit once, guaranteed to visit twice
And if you just believe in the most high
I know you'll be alright"

maybe he misses africa and his family.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2007
@4play, if the child were a boy, trust me Akon would have come back missing his balls, Island people don't glorify "gayrism" tongue tongue, We have dem, but dem like dey closet,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by lauryn(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

Chei!  grin  grin I don give up for una.Simple question,they can't answer  grin

How else would U know we're NIGERIANS? grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
Quote from: 4 Play on Today at 07:20:24 PM
Chei! I don give up for una.Simple question,they can't answer

How else would U know we're NIGERIANS?

you two are messing up the thread. lol. grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
TOH, wining is inherent to trini african culture, we're born with that type of rhythmic expression with dance  don't blame it on the way we dance, that's like saying because a woman wears a short skirt she deserves to be raped. It's a matter of self control.

Honestly, I blame Akon.

I was waiting for this comparision although I was hoping you wouldnt go there. I dont take rape lightly so comparing this garbage to rape is just retarded.

You just said

Akon then lies down on the stage floor and she jumps on top of him and starts to gesticulate sexually

Yet you are complaining how he reacted to that? Seriously. did she remember her father when she was doing this?

I think you just look for ways to make Africans look bad, trini. Not sure why you didnt post this on a Sengelese website. Either way, luckily I hate Akon so it doesnt matter that much to me.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
@4 play

i don't get you.  what's your point.  by all indications Akon is not gay, so a guy would not have been allowed on the stage for a wining competition anyway.

in any case, if he had done that to a boy he would be in a trinidad jail cell faster than u can say jack robinson gettin proper blows!

when beenie man performed police almost jailed his butt for obscene language, homo behaviour worse yet.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
Am sorry to say this but Akon will be a good LOVER in bed damn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4PLAY CAN U DO DOED MOVES HE DID cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisimose(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
why is the topic being changed any wa y?  angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

@4play, if the child were a boy, trust me Akon would have come back missing his balls, Island people don't glorify "gayrism" tongue tongue,  We have them, but them like dey closet,

So because it was a girl,its a bit excusable.

Perception does not depend on the act itself but the gender of the parties
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
@4play, if the child were a boy, trust me Akon would have come back missing his balls, Island people don't glorify "gayrism"  ,  We have them, but them like dey closet,

i hear u on that one. i think its a black thing cuz i know if you go to the islands or africa, and tell them you're gay, you're up for something but if you go to these oyibo(white, not sure if spelled right) countries, being gay is "living life".
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by lauryn(f): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
He's a child molester
He's a rapist, and now
he's gay?. Can y'all make up your minds plzzz

Personally, I think he was just a little tipsy and when he got off it, he ran off stage feeling stupid. That was just an awkward situation and I'm sure he realised it.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I was waiting for this comparision although I was hoping you wouldnt go there. I don't take rape lightly so comparing this garbage to rape is just retarded.

You just said
Yet you are complaining how he reacted to that? Seriously. did she remember her father when she was doing this?

I think you just look for ways to make Africans look bad, trini. Not sure why you didnt post this on a Sengelese website. Either way, luckily I hate Akon so it doesnt matter that much to me.

well you're entitled to your silly little opinions.  carry on.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by star01(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
lauryn:

He's a child molester
He's a rapist, and now
he's gay?. Can y'all make up your minds plzzz
he's doing his thing,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2007
Thanks for the permission, madam oponu.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by lauryn(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
star01:

he's doing his thing,

What thing?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
Akon was NOT born in Senegal. HOWEVER, he was brought up there until the age of 6.
He believes in polygomy and has 3 girlfriends shocked
No wonder he was dry humping that girl like that

@ Topic
Akon should of known better, BUT the girl was loving it. Neways in carnivals they do that sort of thing all the time. wink

@4play
Akon aint gay. Wats your point
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2007

i don't think that she's trying to make africans look bad, the media can do that and has. and besides, senegal is not that popular to have its own website and if they did, there'll be like 2 members. nairaland is a great place to post these kind of subjects cuz u are bound to get many view points.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
The fact of the matter is that he was irresponsible in his actions and crossed the line.  Simple.  Yes the girl is partly responsible, but as far as ethics go, Akon was dead wrong and obviously has a lust problem.  Hint: He indicates R. Kelly is  his good friend  undecided  Birds of a feather.

You can't tell me that he couldn't look at that girl and see that she was extremely young.  Rubbish.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by chiogo(f): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2007
OH my goodness! I think they are both stupid for doin' that. Akon, is especially stupid. How can he do that even if the girl is an adult? Is he on crack or something? I agree the girl shouldn't have been there but i noticed she looked innocent while akon was liftin' her about. she obviously didn't approve but didn't do anythin' 'cause some people were even haili' what akon was doin'. At this point, i've lost every respect i used to have for akon. He's a total A-hole.What d f**k? F**k his ass for doin' that.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

So because it was a girl,its a bit excusable.

Perception does not depend on the act itself but the gender of the parties

My dear 4play,
The issue at hand is not whether he would have been excusable or not. Since the act was allegedly carried out between what we perceive to be acceptable. (I mean in terms of a MALE and a FEMALE, as opposed to MALE on MALE.)

Let's deal with this situation first, then after we have settled it, then we will be creative and switch genders. How about that? grin wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
naija_diva,

I didnt say that cos of this thread but because of other threads she has made in the past about how Nigerians are supposedly ruining Trinidad despite the fact there are hundred of our doctors there helping them out.

awon alaimore
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DewDrop(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
[center]Whatever!!
I saw the clip
and seriously, Elephant man does worse!!
I've been to enough concerts that I was half expecting something horrendous
then i see THAT!
B-E-Z ya'll
it was a show!
If its her age that bothers people,
@ 14- she shouldn't have volunteered to go on stage when he asked for volunteers!
Puhleeze- she knew she would have to do something for that trip to Africa!
cool
[/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.