Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Help! Recipe For Pizza - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help! Recipe For Pizza (1015 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Recipe For Pizza by tonia84: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
i need recipe for pizza. help
Re: Help! Recipe For Pizza by yme1(f): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2010
A recipe foe pizza home made crust

Ingredients
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour

how to prepare
1.In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and brown sugar in the water, and let sit for 10 minutes.
2.Stir the salt and oil into the yeast solution. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
3.Turn dough out onto a clean, well floured surface, and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth. Let the dough rise until double; this should take about 1 hour. Punch down the dough, and form a tight ball. Allow the dough to relax for a minute before rolling out. Use for your favorite pizza recipe.
4.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). If you are baking the dough on a pizza stone, you may place your toppings on the dough, and bake immediately. If you are baking your pizza in a pan, lightly oil the pan, and let the dough rise for 15 or 20 minutes before topping and baking it.
5.Bake pizza in preheated oven, until the cheese and crust are golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Re: Help! Recipe For Pizza by dolci: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
i have friends coming over for pizza tonight ( i make great pizza!) but they called to say thet they don't eat dairy- that means pizza without cheese!
does anyone have experience with non-cheese-pizza? קייטרינג what toppings should i try?
Re: Help! Recipe For Pizza by 5p1naz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
google it

(1) (Reply)

These Foods Will Trigger Stroke / Sweet Potato And Bean Soup / Would You Eat This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.