Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London (42968 Views)

Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Made4naijablog: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
The heartwarmiong video of a Nigerian lady and her parents dancing at her graduation from Kings College London yesterday January 23rd, has gone viral.

See reactions

nonsoogbodo :I love the energy

bucho_anita : Congratulations

decurrent_beauty_links : Lovely moves ���

highfly.er : The joy, I feel you girl��

bholarjii : So lovely

xoadanna : Me next year!!!!!!!

nabueroll : ,as in,grades for what?? people nd dia mentality sha

hajjajo_ : Who else saw the daddys confused face ����

kinggmask : ����

xmas0147 : �

ofianya24 : Hahaha, congratulations dear

akindipesegun : Am sure this girl no Sabi anything

kinggmask : My parents are too serious for this����

blairefe : The escalated fast ��

vivianeluchie : ����

fateemamohammed : ����

vivianeluchie : wow ����������

mmilimma : Her parents must b proud it's nt easy joor�

ani.tahha : Congratulations

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/trending-video-of-nigerian-lady-and-her-parents-dancing-at-her-graduation-video/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Made4naijablog: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Olalan(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Happy people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Flexherbal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to her !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by CreepyBlackpool: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Welcome to the labour market smiley

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Made4naijablog: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by jakandeola(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
this make me smiles I remember d day I graduated is one if the happiest day if my life. I dance and drink DAT day but d next day I begin to miss student life I aware student life is sweet. I miss d fun

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by koyeni(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Good

Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Factfinder1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
The rich keeps going abroad for education the poor go to very poor and less standard universities here and still support and vote for the same old politicians that have ruined and jeopardise our future.....some people dey even carry nysc as archivement until dey wait for decades without jobs

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Tunasco4u(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
OK
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Burgerlomo: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by McGg: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
this make me smiles I remember d day I graduated is one if the happiest day if my life. I dance and drink DAT day but d next day I begin to miss student life I aware student life is sweet. I miss d fun

From which community primary school?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Abeg who can teach these girls how to apply make up? Her face looks so frightening undecided

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. Save up to 75%

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by dullardpmb: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ugly girl with foreign certificate...anyway shaa make we join the dance floor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by hecha38(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
The rich keeps going abroad for education the poor go to very poor and less standard universities here and still support and vote for the same old politicians that have ruined and jeopardise our future.....some people dey even carry nysc as archivement until dey wait for decades without jobs
The poor you must always have with you. Pls stop comparing the rich and the poor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Kingsleydr(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nbb
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Boyooosa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Come to labour market first.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Iamdarmie(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kebbi01:
See below
Fool! Do u think people still fall for this shit... Why not show us the coupon code.. Better go find better things to do
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by salbis(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
McGg:

From which community primary school?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
this make me smiles I remember d day I graduated is one if the happiest day if my life.
ur siggy caught my attention. Learn to love urself even when when theres no one to love u. People are unpredictable. Brace up and be ready 4 wateva.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Twizzy30(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
Dude your write up. *face palm*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Uyi168: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
jakandeola:
Make Una dea type the English well naa..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by tonymyke4life(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
Wow man! U just murdered English Language.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Welcome to the labour market smiley

do you know who her parents are

lol

hers might be welcome to Dubai or Geneva boardrooms as MD grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Must be a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by staytravel: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
ayyyyyy congrat
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wow, victory dance, congrats to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.