Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

MY Experience As A Corp Member So Far - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MY Experience As A Corp Member So Far (544 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Experience As A Corp Member So Far by ekanx27(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am from Delta State, graduated from University of Benin and was posted to Benue State. The orientation camp was at Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area. After the orientation camp I was posted to Gboko LGA, but a community a bit backward in Civilization. I was posted to Amua community and my PPA was Amua Memorial Grammar school where I teach Chemistry and Biology at the Senior level .My utmost concern is for the Children and youth to be in the community, reading is a major issue and farming is their priority.

We corpers posted to the community have strategize how to tackle the issue of education by organising extra morals for the Junior, senior and Adult reading and writing in conjunction with their preparation for the Junior and senior WAEC.

Another major I am facing is the children in the same compound with me. Five of them live alone without Parent. they fend for themselves and it has not been easy for them.

Each time I prepare food I dish in a bigger plate, call them so that we can eat together just to avoid story that touch. Each time I dish the food I pray that nothing happens to them and God has been helping Me.

I am thinking of including them in my budget every month till I pass out in September. NYSC is service and Humility and so I think it's one of the way of rendering it and also a way of obeying the Clarion call.........

What do u think

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience As A Corp Member So Far by Thosyn12(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
You've done well bro, more grace but remember life after nysc.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience As A Corp Member So Far by Geosystem(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Great job Ajuwaya. Na only God go bless you big time. The seed of love and care you sow to the lives of those children will germinate into a harvest of job fortune for you outside Nysc. Peace
Re: MY Experience As A Corp Member So Far by Winnairaking100: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Keep up

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Nigerian Newspaper In Nigeria Currently / Why Do My Comments Have The Report Tab? / Nigerians Make Money By Illuminate Club .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.