Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School (9965 Views)

My Experience With World Education Services (WES) / Special Education Day School Between Abule Egba And Sango Ota / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by mayprince(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
The United Nations General Assembly designates a number of "International Days" to mark important aspects of human life and history and one of those days is the World Education Day, the first ever observed today,January 24th 2019.

Share those unbelievable experiences you had in school

4 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u are a teacher or student , check my signature
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Jestin: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
those students that has been kept at home by the prolong strike and still proceeed to vote for Buhari needs to have their head checked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
angry
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by bujebudanu1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
One good Friday,2014.

Chevron/agbami was on but I procrastinated cos of the amount I was going to spend on printing, scanning, traveling from elele to owerri for nin,and also stress looking for lecturer to sign the form for u.
Browsing subscription was there too , couple with the large number of people i was imagining would sit for the exam.

Lo and behold,I took it serious on the last day of registration/closing day.
Spent my last 1300 on the process.

I was among the two that won from my faculty that year when the results came out

24 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by MurderEnglish(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
School: very terrible. I hate school.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Boyooosa(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ah, not here...
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by koyeni(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
School was fun

3 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Lankybaby(f): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
waiting to read lies...

1 Like

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Boyooosa(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.

Pls address here
inspirationafrica@yahoo.com.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Dollabiz: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
good
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by RoronoaZoro(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Untill Buhari shares his real certificate oh can he even read? well I'm not sharing my sweet school memories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by InspectorVee(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
fact:

every one will say the truth about their school experiences.

But some people are gossiping about that most comments on this thread will be nothing but Cooked up stories and fairy tales.

My mind wants me to believe the gossips.
What about you?

--- Spits on the Floor ---

1 Like

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
One of our lecturer came to class only twice to tell stories and set exam.... Anyway
Are you brainstorming on hiring bus for your conferences, church program, wedding, excursion, tours etc... Please feel free to call our agents @ King's Choice Travel & Tours

3 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Camberlo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
mayprince:
The United Nations General Assembly designates a number of "International Days" to mark important aspects of human life and history and one of those days is the World Education Day, the first ever observed today,January 24th 2019.

I was in the hostel sick while they have shared question paper and a friend have to rush down and dragged me to the exam hall, as I sat down I feel great and relaxed. Despite I didn't read for the paper, I passed it, thank God and my friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Rich4god(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by pimper24: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
mayprince:

we were paraded for wearing torn uniforms. We were forced to March last and entertain the school while being flogged to class. That was the fist time as a child I rebelled against my destiny. I pray that God will forgive those teachers

3 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Maket: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
The pen is my weapon of mass destruction
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
In my second year, I was heart broken during exam period..a day before Gst exam chaiiii...it was hot...that I didn't fail that course because of heartbreak was a miracle...
2 . there was a lecturer that set his exam fill in the gap from his lecture note such that if you didn't read, you won't know what the missing word will be..some lecturers sha..
Or is it one pg exam that I wrote for more than five hours..you go write exam,go piss come back. ..education is fun,but present day Nigeria without money, you will be ashamed of having a certificate

7 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by stalwart123(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin

I used to read on exam morning and still passed the exams. I had 5 A1 and 4 B2 in my WAEC. Ended studying EEE and still came out with 2 1. It's unbelievable how it worked.

5 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Yambee: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Boyooosa:

Pls address here
inspirationafrica@yahoo.com.

Click on his moniker and the scam he has been pulling here since last year.

He has been having a end of the month deadline to do whatever he wants to do since August 2018.

Still don't know why that moniker has not been ban.

4 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Boyooosa(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Thanks sir
I just sent you a mail
Ok
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Rich4god(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Was in first year... On exam day, Maths 101. Exam was slated for 9am, we came all seated and waiting for paper, then news came that it have been shifted to 2pm that we should vacate the class for 3yr to write theirs. So we left.... I and a friend decided to go to our second campus to see a friend. (Those you that knows campus 3 and agbani in Enugu)

On reaching agbani, we just came down from the bus wen calls started coming into our phones that lecturers are around and about sharing the paper. O boy, na so panick set in. We started running Helter skelter, looking for means to go back to campus 3. Finally one okada man agreed to take us at an exorbitant price after much pleading. We boarded the bike and the man speed off. It seems as if that was the longest journey I have ever embarked on and thank God we didn't crash along the way. Well we got to the exam Hall 25 mins to time up and it took the intervention of a lecturer friend before we were allowed to enter.

Luckily, the paper was objective and to God be the glory, I passed with a C grade.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:

Click on his moniker and the scam he has been pulling here since last year.

He has been having a end of the month deadline to do whatever he wants to do since August 2018.

Still don't know why that moniker has not been ban.

Credit the man that blows trumpet for his fellow man. I don't think dangote's child can do same.
May God help us all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Buy Itunes Card In Nigeria (sellitunes4naira.com)‬ / Nigeria To Establish Aviation University / Lagos Announces Dates For Postponed Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.