Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School (9984 Views)

My Experience With World Education Services (WES) / Special Education Day School Between Abule Egba And Sango Ota / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Yambee: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Boyooosa:

Credit the man that blows trumpet for his fellow man. I don't think dangote's child can do same.
May God help us all!

Your money, take care.
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Boyooosa(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:

Your money, take care.
OK, thanx. I understand what u r insinuating but u should know that somebody out there needs help, if he merits it, he will get it.
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by oboy81: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Choked on my agric teacher's cock,
A lot of seniors also filled my mouth too

Hmmmmmn

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by samwise180(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
An unbelievable experience i will never forget was in my year 1st semester when i had 5/30 in my test from one of my faculty courses. I was kind of discouraged. But still i never gave up in having A in the course. I had 65/70 and that makes it 70/100,which was what i needed for an A.

3 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Starboytwo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
When we got 6/30 in text, feeling down then breaking news had it the best student got 3/30 and majority got 2/30...come see joy... We nor know say we Sabi book like that.... Till now I know know wetin me and my niggaz right to get 6 lol....

3 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
When it comes for education, I don't give a sh*t....I don't really believe in destiny but when I did ui post jamb,it was so hard that even in the exam hall I was saying there's always a next year...but God had other plans and I got in
These crazy govt and ASUU no wan make I graduate before I'm 21 and I still wan chase my football dream....iru awon oloriburuku akoshibero ni awon guys yii??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by DAntivirus: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

I used to read on exam morning and still passed the exams. I had 5 A1 and 4 B2 in my WAEC. Ended studying EEE and still came out with 2 1. It's unbelievable how it worked.

Its obvious you're still writing jamb... probably your second unsuccessful attempt at jamb... you still sound like a jambite (no need to argue, we understand)

Stop The Lies

4 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Charmingrascal(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
My Project supervisor delayed me for extra one year, he accused me of dating his crush. The painful thing is I had nothing with the girl. I almost gun him down the day my mates were defending their projects and I couldn't defend mine just because he refused to approve my chapters. It was a painful & heartbreaking experience and it made me shed tears & to be sincere that one year delay affected some areas of my life negatively. I thank God I didn't kill him and I didn't stain my hands with human blood. I leave him to God to judge Karma will catch up wit him.

6 Likes

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by oloshelu1: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
school is another world entirely home of redefine of life
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Olalekank(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
During WAEC, we were having maths.

The structure of the paper was Theory first and Obj next after some hours or thereabout
After the theory, a friend and I went to play pes at Yabatech. Not realizing game was a total time waster, we kept on playing games.

At a point, we asked the game guy for time and we realized the paper had started. See gobe, we ran to school and eventually wrote the paper. Mehn, I was scared that I had failed maths in waec.

Eventually had a B3 or thereabout
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by sehisagro: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Education is the key to the future.

At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Wisdomikhite: 12:52am On Jan 25, 2019
See below
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by stalwart123(m): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2019
DAntivirus:

Its obvious you're still writing jamb... probably your second unsuccessful attempt at jamb... you still sound like a jambite (no need to argue, we understand)

Stop The Lies

Grow up man and be reasonable. If you want a proof, I'll show you. Everyone can't be a jackass like your impotent being.
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Jesuspikin8: 5:49am On Jan 25, 2019
DAntivirus:

Stop The Lies
It's possible. It's 2.1 not first class.

1 Like

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Jesuspikin8: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by InansBobo(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:
One good Friday,2014.

Chevron/agbami was on but I procrastinated cos of the amount I was going to spend on printing, scanning, traveling from elele to owerri for nin,and also stress looking for lecturer to sign the form for u.
Browsing subscription was there too , couple with the large number of people i was imagining would sit for the exam.

Lo and behold,I took it serious on the last day of registration/closing day.
Spent my last 1300 on the process.

I was among the two that won from my faculty that year when the results came out
what is the secret?
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Rahyberg(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2019
In my year 1, I always went to school on Mondays by 11am wen we don start lecture by 8am. We're having Phy103 test on day fateful Monday morning, a friend of my roommate came to our house dat weekend to tell us that the test has being postponed. I was elated cos I don't feel like reading.. so on dat fateful Monday, I got a call from my coursemate telling me they are about to start the test. Come c rushing, na dat day I carry bike from my house enter school for the first time.. glory b to God I had B in d course.
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:
One good Friday,2014.

Chevron/agbami was on but I procrastinated cos of the amount I was going to spend on printing, scanning, traveling from elele to owerri for nin,and also stress looking for lecturer to sign the form for u.
Browsing subscription was there too , couple with the large number of people i was imagining would sit for the exam.

I was among the two that won from my faculty that year when the results came out

boss...I am a newly admitted engineering student...what do you suggest I do to win it ?
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:
One good Friday,2014.

boss...I am a newly admitted engineering student...what do you suggest I do to win it ?

wait..aren't you that boss in d German thread ??
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2019
shocked
stalwart123:
grin

I used to read on exam morning and still passed the exams. I had 5 A1 and 4 B2 in my WAEC. Ended studying EEE and still came out with 2 1. It's unbelievable how it worked.

shocked[quote author=stalwart123 post=75081455] grin

impossible...
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by bujebudanu1(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2019
Electricboy:

wait..aren't you that boss in d German thread ??

grin welcome.

Just apply to as many you see.
I have one bros that collected more than 7 Scholarships during his ug .

Prepare to answer all during the exam.
I was an average student so people were shocked when I won.
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Irenemmeso(f): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:

grin welcome.

Just apply to as many you see.
I have one bros that collected more than 7 Scholarships during his ug .

Prepare to answer all during the exam.
I was an average student so people were shocked when I won.
can a 300L student apply? And what are the criteria
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by bujebudanu1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Irenemmeso:
can a 300L student apply? And what are the criteria

Most of the Scholarships are for 100l and 200l
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by Irenemmeso(f): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Most of the Scholarships are for 100l and 200l
OK
Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by ikbnice(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yambee:

Your money, take care.
He may be the same man with different monikers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School by ikbnice(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
I had an exam scheduled to start by 9a.m. I woke up and decided to treat myself to a well cooked jollof rice. A friend rushed in to inform me that the exam had been rescheduled to start by 8a.m. He told me and sped off. I checked the time, 7:55a.m. I looked at myself and then at the rice still half cooked. I turned off the stove, took a shirt and went straight to the exam hall in slippers and without taking my bath. I thought I would look worst until I saw some students looking like someone with a hangover. I did the exam and went back home. Lo and behold, the rice got cooked on its ow by absorbing the hot water.
It was that day that I realize that the school /lecturers derive pleasure in making students miserable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Maths Question? Kindly Bring It On / Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning / Delsu Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.