Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Reveals Why He No Longer Supports Feminists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals Why He No Longer Supports Feminists (768 Views)

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals Why He No Longer Supports Feminists by Ikeboboafri: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
An aggrieved man identified as Michael Gallagher-Ashurst, took to Facebook to reveal why he no longer supports feminists. 

According to the man, he does everything for feminists and they appreciate nothing. The man who further dished out his qualities, revealed that when a feminist is single, he gets turned down and they go ahead to date a toxic male. 

His post reads; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/24/man-reveals-why-he-no-longer-supports-feminists/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Reveals Why He No Longer Supports Feminists by hedonistic: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol. This is hilarious.

Nice guys' strategy to score women. It always fails.

I emphasise the inherent 'inequality' between men and women as early as my first conversation with a new chick. It's left to her to either fall in line or fall out.

My experience tells me they always prefer to fall in line with a man who knows his place and puts them in their place, than to give chance to weak woman wrapper 'feminist friendly' guys who place them on a pedestal.

(1) (Reply)

Fireoutbreak: Swiss Bar Nsukka Got Burnt Down By Fire Just Now(photo) / Facebook Brouhaha: I Want Justice Done Says Lady Whose Unclad Video Went Viral / Outrage As 10-year-old Black Boy Is Arrested And Handcuffed For Robbery In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.