Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109226 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by letayoknow: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
bammy2050:
Any news on Ifako Ijaiye/ Ojokoro Local Government area?

Pls post the venue and time here if you have any info..Thanks!

As of now there's nothing happening. See https://www.nairaland.com/4981408/thread-those-invited-2019-inec/16#75229930 for update
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Lhawboy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
donemzy115:
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE,I WANTED TO GO TODAY BT A NIGGA HERE SAID HE WOULD GO TODAY.AND SINCE MORNING WE NEVER SEE THE GUY,IF I MAY ALSO ASK,DID U ALSO REGISTER UNDER IDO LG?

No and stop using the word "nigga" for your fellow black brother.

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
donemzy115:
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE,I WANTED TO GO TODAY BT A NIGGA HERE SAID HE WOULD GO TODAY.AND SINCE MORNING WE NEVER SEE THE GUY,IF I MAY ALSO ASK,DID U ALSO REGISTER UNDER IDO LG?
Sorry that Im just updating u.
It seems things are a bit different at Ido.
I went there this morning, met one of their officials (a woman) and explained to her that I registered online but did not get any msg from them. She asked me to go and print my acknowledgement letter. Went to the Cafe, printed it and gave her. Then she asked me to write my phone number and Address on it. She now said she would include my name in the list.
Training starts on Friday and ends on Sunday at Community Grammar School, Ido. Time is 12pm.
If u registered online, please go there 2mrw with ur acknowledgement letter as early as possible. If u applied in their office, just go to the training venue on Friday, ur name will definitely be on their list.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lhawboy:

No and stop using the word "nigga" for your fellow black brother.
Don't mind him.
Thanks for yesterday bro. I went there this morning
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by UNDISPUTEDNIGGA(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pojomojo:
Yes, Alimosho, Ojo, Somolu, Ikeja, Badgry, Ojodu-Berger has not been invited.

How you take know?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Naanlong01: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
ATOZ9999:

BdG grammar school,jnr and senior sch
is that the training venue? If yes when is the date and time, and what other info do u have concerning the list
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

I went there this morning, met one of their officials (a woman) and explained to her that I registered online but did not get any msg from them. She asked me to go and print my acknowledgement letter. Went to the Cafe, printed it and gave her. Then she asked me to write my phone number and Address on it. She now said she would include my name in the list.
Training starts on Friday and ends on Sunday at Community Grammar School, Ido. Time is 12pm.
If u registered online, please go there 2mrw with ur acknowledgement letter as early as possible. If u applied in their office, just go to the training venue on Friday, ur name will definitely be on their list.
THANKS FOR THE INFO,,,DROP UR NUMBER MAKE I CALL U
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ATOZ9999(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Naanlong01:
is that the training venue? If yes when is the date and time, and what other info do u have concerning the list

Thursday 1 pm.....nothing else wey I know.

I am not from badagry,,just that I have a friend there....
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ATOZ9999(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Emmatik:
Spoke to 2 different staff there and they said same ish

That SMS is being sent to people and no list will be pasted

Pls can we talk on WhatsApp cos I'll love to know the address of the venues you have

Government technical college ,Ikotun

igando senior high school

2 pm,Thur and Fri

Sunday na 8 am

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Sorry, it's actually Community High school, not Grammar.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ATOZ9999(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
MzTunechi:
igando

where in igando?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by obinoral1179(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
dyydxx:

Can I gatecrash. Thing is I live in Ikeja but choose my home local government in Ijebu Ode. When I got to Ijebu Ode the man I met there was telling me I made a mistake that they don't reckon with anything online that I should have come 2 weeks ago when they were selecting that they already have all the people they need. I'm a penultimate year federal university student. So I'm wondering can I just gatecrash here?
yes you can gatecrash..... Just be determine
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Sorry, it's actually Community High school, not Grammar.
OK,,THANKS,I THHNK D SCH IS ALONG THAT IDO ROAD WEN PASSING THROUGH OMI
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by slimbless(f): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls, who knows the training center for Apapa LG
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by baysan(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
richy02:
I went to Ado odo ota LGA, Ogun state today, they said they don't know when the training would be holding, but they said the location would be AUD. Anyone gotten invites

Hello bro can we get to chat on whatsapp, I also applied For Atan Lcda i was at there seceteriat today, I was directed to go to ado odo ota for the traning, do u know when the traning is sheduled to start.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Emmatik(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks a lot...Na man you be

ATOZ9999:

Government technical college ,Ikotun

igando senior high school

2 pm,Thur and Fri

Sunday na 8 am
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by richy02(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
baysan:

Hello bro can we get to chat on whatsapp, I also applied For Atan Lcda i was at there seceteriat today, I was directed to go to ado odo ota for the traning, do u know when the traning is sheduled to start.

Now I'm scared, go and ask tomorrow then, was told they know nothing about the training...
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by maduka87(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ikeja lagos, a training that was sopose to hold tomorow has been postponed to Friday i just got the massage now, reasons best known to them..who is with me
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Alistervibes: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
bammy2050:
Any news on Ifako Ijaiye/ Ojokoro Local Government area?

Pls post the venue and time here if you have any info..Thanks!
Have not recieved an invite yet but went to the inec office, they said the training start 2moro by 2pm at Saint kizito nursery nd primary school.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by deeza4mum: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls anybody know the time and date for the training for Kaduna south?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by eobianke(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Any news from Agbor. Delta state does anybody know the venue?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by sherifat23: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Plz date ND tym for Ogun state training (shagamu to be precise)
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Ooyewalex(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
sherifat23:
Plz date ND tym for Ogun state training (shagamu to be precise)

Friday, 8am
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by AngelJennifer: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
What's going on in Rivers state, no specific information.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by richy02(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ooyewalex:

Friday, 8am

Does this apply to other parts of Ogun state?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by dyydxx: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ooyewalex:

Friday, 8am

is it for gate crashing?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Yobii(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
sammy6904:
please do you have any idea about the venue? I'm also from akure south and I guess gatecrashing is the best way. please do you have any idea about the venue? I'm also from akure south and I guess gatecrashing is the best way.

for now.....i didn't know....but by tomorrow or so....i should know.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Asolistic(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
*Agege: Government college iyana ipaja.
*Ifako-ijaiye : St Kizito pry school, Iju station bus stop
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by yhenny(f): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
magaji700:
Abeg,any news about Kwara INEC ad-hoc officer?
please kindly mention me if you hear anything, was at pake today and they couldnt give me any definite response
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Divahess24: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls has anyone from Ibadan North received invite for the training??
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
slimbless:
Pls, who knows the training center for Apapa LG
Make una help us with apapa training center annd time plsssssss
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by sundayakasdy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
deeza4mum:
Pls anybody know the time and date for the training for Kaduna south?

8am on Friday

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply)

NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.