Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength (1173 Views)

Stopped Going Church 5 Years Now / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
If you want to experience uncommon growth in your ministry this year, then contact us for a Church Growth seminar. It is designed to put structures in place that will translate into consistent church growth and leadership development. Whatapp me on 09020420285.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
We don't need church growth in Nigeria, we need growth in the area of peoples finances, family, career, success and mental state. To hell with Nigerian churches, enemies of progress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
frosbel2:
We don't need church growth in Nigeria, we need growth in the area of peoples finances, family, career, success and mental state. To hell with Nigerian churches, enemies of progress.

The Church is the reason you are alive. The relative peace you enjoy is because of the churches. Besides, it contributes more to the economy of the nation.

When there is church programmes, transporters make money, printing press will almost be completely jobless without the churches. Most hotels are busy because of church programmes. Television stations are able to pay their workers because of air time the churches use. Those selling equipment will be out of business without the churches. Even banks are not left out.

Crime rates will be something else without the Church. Even the forces of evil are restrained in their activities because of the presence of the church. You will understand it batter after the church is gone. You had better appreciate what the church is doing and be part of it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
The seminar is designed to put four basic structures in place. They are 1. Effective Soul Winning Structure. 2. Systematic follow up structure. 3. Effective home Cell Structure and 4. Staff structure to monitor the entire process.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ken4Christ:

The Church is the reason you are alive. The relative peace you enjoy is because of the churches. Besides, it contributes more to the economy of the nation.

When there is church programmes, transporters make money, printing press will almost be completely jobless without the churches. Most hotels are busy because of church programmes. Television stations are able to pay their workers because of air time the churches use. Those selling equipment will be out of business without the churches. Even banks are not left out.

Crime rates will be something else without the Church. Even the forces of evil are restrained in their activities because of the presence of the church. You will understand it batter after the church is gone. You had better appreciate what the church is doing and be part of it.
angry
And four people were killed in the north today
Now I see we have peace and God answers prayrr

1 Like

Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin grin shocked
frosbel2:
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Gbenga263:
angry
And four people were killed in the north today
Now I see we have peace and God answers prayrr

I said relative peace. It could have been worse than this if not for the presence of the church. Think what will become of Nigeria if everyone carries gun. But an average Christian is not violent. Otherwise, there would have been war before now.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ken4Christ:

I said relative peace. It could have been worse than this if not for the presence of the church. Think what will become of Nigeria if everyone carries gun. But an average Christian is not violent. Otherwise, there would have been war before now.
But I tought u said ur God is a perfect God
I think his love should be perfected
Since he is ominibenevolent then his love should all round
And he shouldn't have created the forbidden fruit in the first place
Guy question ur belief
And u will see that it is bull shit
Abi is it the money ucare making from it
Baba there are better ways to make money
Just think and use ur head
bobowaja explain to him

1 Like

Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by spongeisback: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
If what we've now is the best the "church" can do then what's the point of your never ending prayers

Did you know more people died in Nigeria last year than Syria and Iraq? Look it up.

The "church" is not the reason I don't kill,cheat or steal, heck the amount of fraud and conspiracy going on there is on a MASSIVE scale. We DON'T need churches.

Nigeria was far better when churches weren't littered at every corner..
BTW guns don't kill people, people with guns do.
Ken4Christ:

Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
spongeisback:
If what we've now is the best the "church" can do then what's the point of your never ending prayers

Did you know more people died in Nigeria last year than Syria and Iraq? Look it up.

The "church" is not the reason I don't kill,cheat or steal, heck the amount of fraud and conspiracy going on there is on a MASSIVE scale. We DON'T need churches.

Nigeria was far better when churches weren't littered at every corner..
BTW guns don't kill people, people with guns do.

Is the Church responsible for the deaths? Rather we are the victims. If not for the gospel, we all we be carrying guns to revenge. And you know what that means.

You complain about churches every where but you don't complain about clubs every where. You don't complain about cult groups everywhere. You don't complain about yahoo Boys everywhere. Please, have a little sense.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2019
Gbenga263:

But I tought u said ur God is a perfect God
I think his love should be perfected
Since he is ominibenevolent then his love should all round
And he shouldn't have created the forbidden fruit in the first place
Guy question ur belief
And u will see that it is bull shit
Abi is it the money ucare making from it
Baba there are better ways to make money
Just think and use ur head
bobowaja explain to him

You are enslaved by your reasonings. Embrace Christ and you will know what you have been missing.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 12:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Equip your leaders for the next level. Grow your leaders and grow your church. Make everyone relevant in your local church. This seminar will show you how. What are you waiting for. It is the most detailed training on the subject. Contact us now on 09020420285.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Church Growth is never accidental. It is planned for. Invest in training and take your church quickly to where you want it to be. It is a tried and tested approach.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by spongeisback: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2019
You see how arrogant and out of touch you are? So the church is responsible for the "relative peace" but not responsible for deaths, right?! Is just like when doctors and nurses work all night to save a life later you attribute it to "god" but when the person dies it's the doctor's fault.

The "gospel" is trash! And it's not because of it I and numerous others are "not carrying guns", since you're so foolish to understand that guns don't kill but people with guns do. What about knives? Poison? Corruption?false prophesies? Do you know how many millions of people have died because of false prophets telling them to stop taking medications or life saving medical operations?!

See this crab talking about clubs everywhere, compared to churches how many clubs do you see in every corner? How many clubs take your money without giving you goods and services in return? How many people died in clubs last year?! Please compare that to people that died in churches. Cultists are on rampage yes but they're also church goers like you! After all you all believe that if you confess your sin no matter the magnitude, even if you rape or murder a child "Jesus" will forgive, so? You see people with DEAD conscience walking around after all they will pray after the deed. Do you ever wonder why 99.9% of criminals caught blame it on the devil?

Your pastors are the MAJOR yahoo boys in this country, promising people blessing they never see for a fee, everyday the same story. LIARS AND THIEVES.

Like I said, if this current state of Nigeria is what you Christians claim as your prayers being answered then we DON'T need you and your churches.
Ken4Christ:

Is the Church responsible for the deaths? Rather we are the victims. If not for the gospel, we all we be carrying guns to revenge. And you know what that means.

You complain about churches every where but you don't complain about clubs every where. You don't complain about cult groups everywhere. You don't complain about yahoo Boys everywhere. Please, have a little sense.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ken4Christ:

You are enslaved by your reasonings. Embrace Christ and you will know what you have been missing.
who is enslaved here me that is not religious or u that is compelled to pay this to ur greedy men of God
u that ur book says don't do this and that
and at the end your book contain flaws
my guy use ur brain
Ur book says God is love whereas he is the one who created hell and the forbidden fruit so that mankind can fall into trouble and claiming to provide jesus whose lifestyle and writing about is so contradicting
well if u want to remain dogmatic tell your pastor o make Nigeria a great Nation before next month since God answers the prayer of those who have a contrite spirit and diligently seek him .
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Omoluabi16(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ken4Christ:
If you want to experience uncommon growth in your ministry this year, then contact us for a Church Growth seminar. It is designed to put structures in place that will translate into consistent church growth and leadership development. Whatapp me on 09020420285.
I am a Christian, and I denounce this. You are giving the unbelievers opportunities to misinterprete and drag our faith through the mud. A Church filled with the spirit of God will grow naturally.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I am a Christian, and I denounce this. You are giving the unbelievers opportunities to misinterprete and drag our faith through the mud. A Church filled with the spirit of God will grow naturally.

To some extent. The church needs to be equipped for an accelerated growth. We do not have much time. Jesus is coming back. Take advantage of this opportunity and learn more.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gbenga263:

who is enslaved here me that is not religious or u that is compelled to pay this to ur greedy men of God
u that ur book says don't do this and that
and at the end your book contain flaws
my guy use ur brain
Ur book says God is love whereas he is the one who created hell and the forbidden fruit so that mankind can fall into trouble and claiming to provide jesus whose lifestyle and writing about is so contradicting
well if u want to remain dogmatic tell your pastor o make Nigeria a great Nation before next month since God answers the prayer of those who have a contrite spirit and diligently seek him .

He did not create hell for you. Hell was created for Satan and his demons. But man fell and became subject to Satan. This automatically brought him under the same judgment. So, God actually sent Christ to rescue you from hell. The choice is yours to accept the free gift of salvation or continue your journey to hell.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
spongeisback:
You see how arrogant and out of touch you are? So the church is responsible for the "relative peace" but not responsible for deaths, right?! Is just like when doctors and nurses work all night to save a life later you attribute it to "god" but when the person dies it's the doctor's fault.

The "gospel" is trash! And it's not because of it I and numerous others are "not carrying guns", since you're so foolish to understand that guns don't kill but people with guns do. What about knives? Poison? Corruption?false prophesies? Do you know how many millions of people have died because of false prophets telling them to stop taking medications or life saving medical operations?!

See this crab talking about clubs everywhere, compared to churches how many clubs do you see in every corner? How many clubs take your money without giving you goods and services in return? How many people died in clubs last year?! Please compare that to people that died in churches. Cultists are on rampage yes but they're also church goers like you! After all you all believe that if you confess your sin no matter the magnitude, even if you rape or murder a child "Jesus" will forgive, so? You see people with DEAD conscience walking around after all they will pray after the deed. Do you ever wonder why 99.9% of criminals caught blame it on the devil?

Your pastors are the MAJOR yahoo boys in this country, promising people blessing they never see for a fee, everyday the same story. LIARS AND THIEVES.

Like I said, if this current state of Nigeria is what you Christians claim as your prayers being answered then we DON'T need you and your churches.

Not much to say. But by the time we leave here, you will understand what I was saying. It's up to you. You want to see before you believe. But then, it will be too late.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Put structures in place and take your church to the next level. We will help you put the following structures in place. 1. Effective Soul Winning Structure 2. Systematic follow up structure 3. Effective home Cell Structure and 4. Staff structure to monitor the entire process. It will not only bring organization into your church, it will multiply growth and develop your leaders fast. Call 09020420285 to book for your seminar.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by LordReed(m): 12:01am On Jan 27, 2019
LMFAO! Church don turn full business now. The circle is complete. LMFAO!
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by spongeisback: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2019
I come with facts while you come with empty, petty threats. By the time you leave and find out that FSM is the true God then you will understand.

Keep serving an idea out of fear. Nigeria doesn't need more churches! We don't need more of your kind!
Ken4Christ:

Not much to say. But by the time we leave here, you will understand what I was saying. It's up to you. You want to see before you believe. But then, it will be too late.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
spongeisback:
I come with facts while you come with empty, petty threats. By the time you leave and find out that FSM is the true God then you will understand.

Keep serving an idea out of fear. Nigeria doesn't need more churches! We don't need more of your kind!

Satan has blinded your eyes. You are really blind to the doom that awaits you. When it happens, you will curse the very day you were born.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by GospelAkede: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
This year shall be your year of manifestation. Click on the link below to share and download this music.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/372541/akede-my-god-is-good
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Benefits of the Cell System - Excerpt from Home Cell Structure and Church growth. One of the materials used for the seminar.

We are going to examine two types of benefits, first the benefit of the cell system over the traditional church centered system and also the benefit to the individual who heartily participate in it.
Benefit over the Traditional Church System;
By Traditional Church System, we mean, one in which all activities is church centered. They do not have any form of smaller group meeting outside the church building. Even if they do, they are not established for the purpose of souls winning. They are simply what I call family meeting. Again, a lot of our traditional church has a form of groupings which enables members to make identification with and probably function but they are not established with the vision of the cell system. Below are some of the benefits of the cell system over the traditional church system.
1. The Cell System affords virtually everyone to be involved in the work of the ministry which is God’s plan for the church.
“From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love” (Ephesians 4:16).
Notice the phrase, ‘every joint’ and ‘every part’ in the above scripture. God wants every one of his children to be vitally involved in the work of the ministry. The cell system is the only system where this vision can be realized. The traditional church system makes most members perpetually bench warmer till Jesus comes and they may eventually lose their salvation. The Bible says,
“Where there is no vision, the people perish.....” (Proverbs 29:18).
2. The Cell system helps you to develop many leaders at the same time that will in turn reproduce other leaders. For instance, in a church where you have just one youth fellowship and a few executives, you are just developing just a few leaders for the next level of leadership if any exist. But in the cell system the youth fellowship can be broken into 5 or more fellowships depending on the membership strength and as such, more people are been developed for the next level of leadership which is properly defined in the cell system.
3. With the Cell system growth is not just added, it is multiplied. The traditional church system only grows arithmetically while the cell system leads to geometric growth.
4. With the Cell System, you can never have stagnated growth. Even if you get to 100,000 memberships, you will still keep growing with effective re-structuring.
5. The cell system brings about healthy competition and therefore brings the best out of the leaders. The youth president in the traditional church setting might become complacent because he has nobody to compete with.
6. Church planting becomes easier and faster as you would have enough leaders that have been trained and tested with their commitment in the cell system. “He that is faithful in little is faithful in much” the Bible says.
7. The Cell System is a perfect setting for the development of all categories of people - men, women, youths, teenagers and even kids. The traditional church systems do not give much room for the development of the younger group especially into lay Pastoring.
8. People receive better attention through the cell system because there are relatively fewer people to a leader. This was the relief Moses had after he implemented the counsel of his father -in- law, Jethro.
9. It is difficult to destroy a church that operates the cell system. To do this you have to destroy all the homes and venues where all the cells meet. Even if the main church auditorium is taking over by government and the church does not have an immediate venue to relocate to, with an effective cell system, you can still retain your members.
10. The Cell system takes the gospel to where the sinners are while the traditional church setting are waiting for the sinners to come in. A few of the traditional church setting are though involved in reaching out to the lost but the retaining of such souls is much easier with the cell system.
11. The Cell system enables us to reach some people that seem to be unreachable through the traditional church system. This is made possible by specialized cells designed to reach a particular group of people.
Benefits of the Cell System to the Participating members of the Church
1. Participation enables you to grow into various levels of leadership over time. Those who do not participate do not grow. Ten years after I was born again, I did not develop into anything in the work of the ministry but in less than one year after I began to participate, I grew from one level of leadership into another and even had an opportunity to pastor my first church. Although, there are many Pastors today who never went through the cell system but went through other structure in their church or ministry setting and that is also remarkable. Here, I am talking about members who are members of a local assemble where the cell system is operational and they never participate. Such people will never become potential leaders and if they do, they will have some problem in operating the system unless they attend a formal training.
2. It will be a lot easier to discover your talents and develop them if you participate. Most of us have hidden talents that will not show up until you start using the one you have.
3. Revelation of God’s word comes more easily to those who are involved in the cell system.
“Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:31-32).
Our Lord Jesus is no longer on earth but He still speaks to God’s children through his servants. If you respond to your Pastor’s instruction, then you are also walking in obedience to the word of Jesus, then and only then will He begin to unveil to you the mystery of His Kingdom. Those who do not participate are actually blind because they have not come to the point of understanding the Masters will.
4. Your participation creates a sense of fulfillment when you see the result of your labour. A barren woman is often devoid of joy because she has no children but those that are surrounded by children are a lot happier. When you vitally commit yourself to the cell ministry, you will experience an unending spring of joy because of the souls that are now in God’s kingdom because of you.
5. The church will know you better and find it easier to be involved with your personal development and welfare. You will also receive better response of the church in organized occasions such as child dedication, marriage, burial ceremony etc that involves you.
6. You are more likely to grow into different level of leadership.
7. Participation brings you in contact with different kinds of people and such interaction could create divers kind of opportunities ranging from meeting your life partner, job opportunity etc.
8. Your prayer life receives special attention because you are doing His will - 1 John 3:22
9. Your character and relational skills will develop as you gain experience in working with others.
10. The experience you gain in working and handling people could help you in other areas of lives.
11. You will be rooted and grounded in love as you will have opportunity to share what God has blessed you with others.
12. Your life on earth will be prolonged. God will preserve you because he knows that you involvement will alter the destiny of many for good. Your protection is not guaranteed if you are not committed to His purpose on earth.
13. The tendency to backslide will be minimized. Backsliding is a result of unproductiveness.
14. There is a blessing that will come upon your life that will cause you to prosper and excel in all that you do. Remember it is more blessed to give then to receive. Giving is not restricted to money alone.
15. The presence of God will be manifest in all that you do. And it is God’s presence that guarantees success. (John 14:21-24, Exodus 33:14)
16. You are more likely to experience the supernatural power of God working through you to bless others. Philip never knew he could be transported without a vehicle until he obeyed the leading of the spirit to witness to the Ethiopian eunuch.
17. The special grace upon the ministry you are involved in will be imparted upon your life. When people see you, they can easily predict your background. The Bible says grace reigns through righteousness. (doing the right things). - Romans 5:21.
18. Your personal development in many areas such as your prayer life will be enhanced.
19. You will stay focus in life as you now know the reason why you are alive. Those who are not committed are driven by personal desires which often lead to destruction.
20. You will be richly rewarded when you stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by spongeisback: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hahahahahahaha!! See this rat regugrating what he has been indoctrinated with. Am sure if the missionaries that came to Nigeria were Buddhists you would be telling me how great Buddha is.

What awaits you is greater than doom if you don't stop ripping people off.
Ken4Christ:

Satan has blinded your eyes. You are really blind to the doom that awaits you. When it happens, you will curse the very day you were born.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
spongeisback:
Hahahahahahaha!! See this rat regugrating what he has been indoctrinated with. Am sure if the missionaries that came to Nigeria were Buddhists you would be telling me how great Buddha is.

He that believes in Jesus will receive eternal life. He that does not believe is condemned already. Even your conscience knows it but you are trying to suppress it. Who ever died and rose again except Jesus? It's not enough proof to you that he is the Messiah? Or has archeologists been able to dig out the body of Jesus?
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
You have the option to order for the Church Growth resources. It's worth having. Call now or whatapp me on +2349020420285.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by spongeisback: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Am sorry, what cemetery is your corpse in? It seems you know so much about death.

The body of Mohammed have not been found so that makes Allah the one true god. Take that!
Ken4Christ:

He that believes in Jesus will receive eternal life. He that does not believe is condemned already. Even your conscience knows it but you are trying to suppress it. Who ever died and rose again except Jesus? It's not enough proof to you that he is the Messiah? Or has archeologists been able to dig out the body of Jesus?
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
spongeisback:
Am sorry, what cemetery is your corpse in? It seems you know so much about death.

The body of Mohammed have not been found so that makes Allah the one true god. Take that!

You mean Mohammed that wasn't sure of his destiny nor of the destiny of his followers? Read Sura 46:9.
Re: Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength by Ken4Christ: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2019
spongeisback:

I persuade you in love that it's true. Even the Muslims know that Jesus is Messiah. They are just afraid of persecution if they convert to Christianity. Only Jesus truly changes life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of Sex In Dreams? / Help A Lesbian Get Out Of Lesbianism / What You Need To Know About Chukwu Okike (most High) And Ekwensu (satan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.