Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse (42144 Views)

10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. / This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by JEWELofHELL: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6691128/unbiblical-pray-jesus-reno-omokri

People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse.

Source:

Start from 37:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QURC7y6Tcw

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Is the topic related to Daddy Freeze debate I haven't yet watched the video
Besides when will Daddy Freeze be indicted?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by JEWELofHELL: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Is the topic related to Daddy Freeze debate I haven't yet watched the video
Besides when will Daddy Freeze be indicted?

Watch part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICr2ESQJFzM

Watch part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QURC7y6Tcw

Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6690655/jesus-god-daddy-freeze-vs

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by kb83(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2021
Comparing The Church and this current terrorist Boko Ha ram is Unfair, At least the Church gave you a chance to accept or be killed, however Boko Ha ram bombs people en mass with no chance to say yes or no to their religion.

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by leofab(f): 2:04am On Aug 08, 2021
It’s in the records but we prefer to believe than research.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by after4: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2021
This guy is a mad man. If you ask him to provide a proof now, he can't
Nah so hem talk sey itshekiri took Igbos as slave but could not prove it

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Someone is feeding this guy with dung!

Moral lesson: Bokoharam continue the killings grin grin

Cow head!

Modified:
For those quoting me, just know that Reno Omokri is not wise!

He doesn't know when to speak! Isn't it better to keep quiet

He's talking about the past while we are in the present and these terrorists are still killing people

What's the essence of this history They should continue because the church once did it

Common!

Modified:
greenguy:

Honestly, until recently I just realized Reno lack wisdom. Yes, he's intelligent, but very dumb.

He craves attention so much he doesn't know when to speak. Yes, what he said is true, but what's the point? What's he trying to achieve? Justify barbarism in a civilized world? This fame he seems will definitely destroy him.
Exactly my point!

He's contradicting what he's preaching against!

What's the wisdom in that

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by complexBoss12: 3:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Who ever knows this niggar should advice him to stay away from his phone for awhile. he started off churning out facts when needed and everyone loved it, but one thing human beings constantly abuse is limit.

I am not saying he is lying, but he is recently beginning to rub his supposed knowledge and exposure on our faces, like he is showing off, and people don't like that.

author=freshalien post=104549680]

So he should stop speaking the truth because you have simply grown envious of the fact that he comes correct with concrete proof when ever he hits social media to talk about any topic?

Simply grow out of your envious state, forget the messenger and focus on the message.

If you were smart you would see that I said "when needed" and "supposed knowledge and exposure" Any idiot can check the history of the church and put online. But digging up things that happened 2000 years when people didn't know better to justify what's going on now. Is he trying to calm the fire or put more fuel to it.
So it's not needed, He just wants to show he has phone that can browse.

The other time, someone asked a question that had nothing to do with Igbo people, but he choose to launch into his own history of slavery. If you saw the question and the answer he gave, you will know he was just looking for an opportunity to post that rubbish.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by EagleNest(m): 3:44am On Aug 08, 2021
A Political brat! What is he up to with all these weird debates.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by OBALOLA55(m): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2021
HE SHOULD PUBLICLY CONVERT TO ISLAM AND STOP BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH

DADDY FREEZE IS FROM A STRONG MUSLIM BACKGROUND

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Of course!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Let the religion fight begin

Of course, in defence of Christianity, we left most of that violent thing ages ago, in part because of something called the reformation...which led over time to changes in strategy...from 'killing people who don't believe' to 'persuading them'.

After all, by the time Christianity came to my village, missionaries did not come with guns to force people to convert. People converted willingly.

The question is, the Islamic religion too should undergo some changes. Yes, many people have become Muslims peacefully....but the violence is still there . Harsh, but true.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Ashley001(f): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Is Maria Jealous and still Crushing on Emmanuel na wao na by force?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtecK3fm9fI
Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Harrykn: 5:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Let them continue

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Sugarcious(m): 5:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Luckylife(m): 5:20am On Aug 08, 2021
And it was highly and worldly condemn at that primitive time .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Goodvibes007: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Cow head!
Lol
Taliban have now taken over Afghanistan. Boko are following in the Taliban's footsteps.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by J2381: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2021
All one has to do is read up on the early church and the atrocities they committed, then one will know just how bloody they history of Christianity is.

The Albegensian crusade is worthy to mention, where the Catholic Church slaughtered a whole group of people just to "protect the faith". Do I also need to mention the burning of 'witches' and heretics all over Europe just because they dared to have another belief other than the Catholic belief?

Should one want a pointer to the appalling atrocities committed by the Catholic Church, one only have to read "The Inquisition" by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by kudinkarfe: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Reno's people should take him to psychiatric before his condition become worst. Daddy Freeze is just an attention seeker trying to be relevant at all cost. Sometimes we jock with God to impress men and we end up living with the consequences. You stupidly compared Church with terrorist. I don't know what advice you were giving the president, some of you mislead Jona to handover to Bubu.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Hotzone(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Fallacious
Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by musicology: 5:22am On Aug 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by adioolayi(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2021
In Nigeria
I don't know Nigeria is now Latin America and Asia...which kain comparison is this

What's my business with Asia and Latin America, when all I have asked for is a safe Country, where famers can go to farm, children can go to school, everyone is free without the fear of being kidnapped or killed.

You are here telling me about Latin America...
The man is sick!

42 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by musicology: 5:22am On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=musicology post=104549649][/quote]
No be juju be that
Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Cow head!

It is a harsh fact of Christian history that Christians acted in a violent way to convert other Christians, to convert pagans and even to war against other people's faith. It is also a fact that people from other religions were forcefully converted.

But eventually we learned from our violent past and changed.

Just as it is true that Muslims, atheists and many other religious beliefs were violent and coercive too in the past and even now.

Man, after all, is another beast.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Csami(m): 5:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Reno is just a mischief maker and needs attention to survive. I can never take him serious.
Like Reno like Joe igbokwe like Fayose like FFK

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by xandy84: 5:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Read the history of the church and you will discover Boko haram is child's plays. The church burn people alive in the name of God.

kb83:
Comparing The Church and this current terrorist Boko Ha ram is Unfair, At least the Church gave you a chance to accept or be killed, however Boko Ha ram bombs people en mass with no chance to say yes or no to their religion.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by freshalien: 5:24am On Aug 08, 2021
complexBoss12:
Who ever knows this niggar should advice him to stay away from his phone for awhile. he started off churning out facts when needed and everyone loved it, but one thing human beings constantly abuse is limit.

I am not saying he is lying, but he is recently beginning to rub his supposed knowledge and exposure on our faces, like he is showing off, and people don't like that.

So he should stop speaking the truth because you have simply grown envious of the fact that he comes correct with concrete proof when ever he hits social media to talk about any topic?

Simply grow out of your envious state, forget the messenger and focus on the message.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by freshalien: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2021
The Church’s history is riddled with all sorts of atrocities and barbaric crimes. From forced conversion, to invasion of indigenous people’s lands in the name of their god, to burning people at the stake for heresy, to support for the enslavement of Africans shipped to Brazil to work in the plantations, to covering up crimes of sexual molestation by its priests and bishops and so on. They are too numerous to list here. But the same people would tell you that hell is waiting for you if you do not eat and drink the blood of their christ. Christianity is a scam!

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by BigSarah(f): 5:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Well crusades same as jihad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse by Hangmnk: 5:26am On Aug 08, 2021
kb83:
Seriously why lying

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.