Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

(LESSON 9):-- How To Persuade Somebody To Do Something You Want - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (LESSON 9):-- How To Persuade Somebody To Do Something You Want (377 Views)

Somebody Should Please Help Me Become A UI/UX Designer / About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! / A Lesson On Getting A Better Job After Being Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(LESSON 9):-- How To Persuade Somebody To Do Something You Want by issoj: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2019
As you know, people are always interested in what they want. Take for instance a fisher man who is-- with the aim of catching more fishes as he is out there beside the river side for this game.

Does he go about baiting a piece of bread with the fishes? No! He tosses worms before the fishes because, he knows that worm are what the fishes needed. So, when he went fishing, he did not bait the hook with piece of bread or ice-cream, rather, he dangled a worm or a small frog in front of the fishes and say: would you not like to have that?

It is not what the fisher man wanted but what the fishes wanted. Is it not necessary to use same common sense when trying to persuade people do what you want?

So, it is necessary to bait the hook to suit the fish. Because, nobody is interested in what you want then, why talk about what you want? I believed it seem childish to do so.

Remember this, the rest of us are just like-- http://www.careerconduct.com//articles2019.php?id=12

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Agents For Indian Cosmetic Company / How To Start Your Career In Information Technology / Career Oppotunities At Bemil Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.