Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN (47642 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Handsomecole(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
@ATIKU is spending millions to promote AntiBuhari twitter hashtags #TyrantBuhari to"PVCless"ranters while @MBuhari is busy commissioning projects #PMBProjects giving the corrupt a nightmare paving way for his re-election to PVC holding Voters. @atiku shouldn't just cry after this election because he is destined to be a Permanent Presidential Aspirant .

Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by millomaniac: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:
nonsense n curry

https://www.nairaland.com/741316/president-jonathan-sacked-justice-salami

this was 2011, indeed karma is a bitch wat goes around comes around

his sacking was recommended by the NJC after he was suspended by the same NJC.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Citizen0(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Una mumu don overdue. All this follow follow, just dey open all this una gutter dey yan trash. Na una go suffer sha.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by blowjohn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Amagite2:
Singer Davido has reacted following president Buhari's suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen.

Already Justice Tanko Mohammed from Bauchi State has been sworn-in at the Council Chambers, Presidential Villa, Abuja, to be on acting capacity.

Davido took to his Twitter account to tweet;

"We can’t allow this nonsense....

DEMOCRAZYYYY!! WE ARE IN TROUBLE !!!!!
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/we-cant-allow-this-nonsense-davido-reacts-to-buhari-suspending-the-cjn.html

Oga davido, continue singing about bananas and baboons.
Leave politics for politicians
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by soft214: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
PMB has decided to push Nigerian to the wall and the unrest in the next few days will give him sleepless nights not even operation python dance will save him. #BETTERNIGERIA
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by LazyGold(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:
nonsense n curry

He was sacked with due process and according to the Law, That's the different use your brain
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by hungryboy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
greggng:

Keep quiet I am a landlord in Lagos. Don't mess around with someone you don't know simply cos internet provided you such opportunity
even me sef na landlord for Lagos, anybody were take motor from him village come 'land' for Lagos, na 'Landlord' for Lagos nah
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by anonymous1759(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Instead of you to clamour for CJN to resign you're supporting him because your uncle lost in the Governorship Elections... Kemi Adeosun resigned with respect. Better face chioma and your music if you don't have what to say. Even the culprit himself admitted to the crime what else are you fighting for
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by LazyGold(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
there was a Country

Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Omeokachie:
Buhari has cross the line on this one.

He has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. At this stage, anything can happen.

Never imagined that our democracy would die so soon.

My dear, if Nigerians allow this nonsense to stand. Then good luck to a Ruined country.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by CEOwatazs: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
yesloaded:

Go n make the best use of your time.

You said GEJ is bad but you derive pleasure taking such path even doing more damage than that? Does it makes any sense to you?

Each time I remember how some people reacted when pump price was increased to 120 & how they kept quiet but celebrated it when pump price was increased to 145naira them I know this country has lots of insane people living among sane mind.

Get it to your head, I don't belong to any political party or a loyalist to any politician but this country belongs to all of us.

And before you reason like typical APC apologist,never expect me to support PDP because todays flag bearer in that party was part of those who led us into what we have presently. They lead you into troubles so they can use you as they like.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, politics of bitterness, ethnicity will takes us to nowhere.

Open your eyes to reality

oga sir...... am neither buhari o atiku.... APC or PDP. am jux neutral on my own....... datx mak us dsame.

my sole point is dt d PDP are ranting up n down abt d verdict; I jux made a reference to wat happen back in 2011. d court was still having it's hearing on d matter wen sm part of d lawyers sermon demslves gav d go ahead n he was sacked. same tin as today.

my bro Nigeria go better one day but non of dx pipol are worth takin us der
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by CEOwatazs: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ugosample:

The NJC recommended this one
it was a clean deal

This on the other hand is a travesty
.And to think that people support this, is worrisome

maybe u shul go n do a proper research on dt
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Bonjoro: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kikikikiki Wetin dis one know?
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
opera1:
But what prevented the man from declaring his assets b4 his assumption of office?

He forgot and corrected it in later declarations. We are humans abeg.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:
nonsense n curry

NJC recommended Salami for sack. And Salami was not CJN.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by CEOwatazs: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
millomaniac:

his sacking was recommended by the NJC after he was suspended by the same NJC.

d case was still under hearing, a faction of the NJC master minded it. in dx case they said the CCT gav dem d go ahead so still dsame tin
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by UyiIredia(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Handsomecole:
@ATIKU is spending millions to promote AntiBuhari twitter hashtags #TyrantBuhari to"PVCless"ranters while @MBuhari is busy commissioning projects #PMBProjects giving the corrupt a nightmare paving way for his re-election to PVC holding Voters. @atiku shouldn't just cry after this election because he is destined to be a Permanent Presidential Aspirant .

Buhari Media Center crew
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by ighedosajam2018: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why don't ingnore the sender and focus on the message
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by CEOwatazs: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fineman87:

NJC recommended Salami for sack. And Salami was not CJN.

according to law d NJC can't sack or suspend salami not untill d case is court is over but he was sacked so continue ur argument
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by HeyCorleone(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Page420:
He said something for the sake of saying. I know you've got tatibg but baba stay on ya lane. Politics is not about omo Atlanta stuff.

Even if you decide to take, it's not for you bro.

How about that gubernatorial election, haff you take that one?

To the dictator buhari, your days are numbered.....kontinue

my guy stfu.

Why can't he put mouth in this? He's a citizen just like you. Shut up.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by CEOwatazs: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
LazyGold:

He was sacked with due process and according to the Law, That's the different use your brain

d law states dt the NJC can't sack salami until court case is over.... oya say smtin to back up again
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by BLIZZARDCON: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hahahaha, that's the problem. Even ones who don't know just open their mouth and parrot nonsense.

What does that boy Davido know in that matter? If he knew the law or at least good from bad he would have been patriotic with his NYSC service.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by ClearFlair: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
You better shut up and go smoke weed as usual.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Karufi: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Obasanjo did more than this during his tenure carry on said Baba till 2023
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Superboy075(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Davido knows what he is saying. For God's sake we just have few weeks to election. Let me remind that CJN is one of most powerful people in this country aside d president. Incase u've forgotten so soon that a lot political leaders have come from d Adeleke family so if any one doesn't understand yet what is going in Nigeria right now in terms of politics I think d person should start with a current affairs. I am in support of what Davido said.
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by millomaniac: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:

d case was still under hearing, a faction of the NJC master minded it. in dx case they said the CCT gav dem d go ahead so still dsame tin

All the same the scenario is completely different from what is presently happening. even a tout on the streets knows this is connected to the elections
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Lawyer777: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
The constitution is written in "clear" English, and can be interpreted by Davido and just anyone.

braine:
What does this one know? Oga you better face your music.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8592776_858311883864488247888slaapgif6bda05018509c9452c7593795e5cc14cgif1c3a9efecf8834a7f05f3bf1020dad76gifa458539e523b44949b9c33324adf9e1c_gif81e977bd3ac1a80859276a257da08c97
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by Ricky109: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Even ur uncle does not anything abt politics
Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by yesloaded: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:

oga sir...... am neither buhari o atiku.... APC or PDP. am jux neutral on my own....... datx mak us dsame.

my sole point is dt d PDP are ranting up n down abt d verdict; I jux made a reference to wat happen back in 2011. d court was still having it's hearing on d matter wen sm part of d lawyers sermon demslves gav d go ahead n he was sacked. same tin as today.

my bro Nigeria go better one day but non of dx pipol are worth takin us der
God bless you bro

I pray more Nigerians open their inner eyes to see the reality.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN by spiritualmubi: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is getting too much, lets see how it goes... Sai .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Gush Over Simi And Adekunle Gold's Love After Simi Posted This / Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit / Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.